• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

SnakeEyes

Banned
We aren't asking for a ghorn. We aren't asking for OP shit like ramlock helmet. We just want bones of eao. We like to jump Bungie. We just want to fly in the sky is all. That's all we ever really wanted. We gave you our monies. Now give us the boots we paid for. We didn't buy taken king for poe. We bought it for the bones breh.
Hahaha, I want to see Todd's salty tears when in 4hrs 10mins Xur does not have the Bones.

You can have mine Todd, I don't use them :D

if the rotation actually worked and didn't give my team the same map 3 times in a row, it would've been good.

Unfortunately that problem is found in all of crucible. The rotation is really poor. I've had days during iron banner where it felt like all we played was Rusted Lands and Pantheon. Even the strikes are the same, Nami said he got Dust Palace far more than anything else.

zarnold56

My buddies and I had a good loot night from a single nightfall. Finally with the Gjallerhorn.

P4KCSC5.jpg

GhaleonEB

Thanks for the NF help guys. Another exotic shard for the vault.

I probably won't be on until the next reset, but it was a fun NF.

Polarburr

Hey guys. Quick question.

I played Destiny the first fee months it came out. I was wondering how the game is now (with all the updates, dlc, etc).

My main issue with the game was that the drops were annoying (ie. Purple engram's gave me blue), enemies and bosses were just bullet sponges.

Are these things fixed now? Would love to jump back into this!

Nuszka

Mornin, reading about Ruthless, Nooblet, EJ and Gala and their trip got me thinking how awesome it would be to do some gathering of dgaffers somewhere. I would be even willing to fly to US, but an European getting would be nice as well.

This Thorn bounty is keeping me awake on XB1. 429/500. Hate the couple of bad games I have where it either goes negative or stays roughly the same. Assists should count

maomaoIYP

This Thorn bounty is keeping me awake on XB1. 429/500. Hate the couple of bad games I have where it either goes negative or stays roughly the same. Assists should count
I gritted my teeth and did it in a couple of hours with a defender using armamentarium, party crasher and BTRD in rumble. Call a bubble on the heavy ammo box!

I gritted my teeth and did it in a couple of hours with a defender using armamentarium, party crasher and BTRD in rumble. Call a bubble on the heavy ammo box!

Haha I'm doing it with the only class that doesn't have Void, yet :p

455/500... getting there. 2 matches ago I went negative -_-

Top Bottom