• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

suppress everything.

You can just jump away from the suppression and kill the hunter. It's weird.

Unless you hit your target with the bow, you don't get a kill..and the animation aiming is quite slow. By the time you can aim at the opponent, either you'll be dead or the opponent will get away..

Bollocks

What's so great about the bones?
I never had any jumping problems, in fact hunter has the most vertical leap, so I don't know what's the benefit of those

noomi

Thanks nooms.

I needed Voidfang too. Best week of Xur in a long, long time. Just need Ruin Wings now.

No prob :)

Same with me, all I need is my Ruin Wings now. Pretty much have to rely on Xur or nightfalls though for that one

Bungie pls. Nightstalker has no place in mayhem clash.

Oh no.... is it .... that useless? I thought it would be great for Trials...

All black shader love is the same dumb shit as loving to play a stupid fucking cat-girl in FF14.

I think it's more about the rareness of the shader, at least for me it was. Sure it looks cool, but it's rare and not many people have it :D That's why I like it lol

What's so great about the bones?
I never had any jumping problems, in fact hunter has the most vertical leap, so I don't know what's the benefit of those

Well they look really cool :p And quadruple jumping is... pretty awesome.

Kyoufu

I don't even have a Hunter and I feel like I should pick up the Bones just because of everyone's excitement ..

You should be buying everything you don't have regardless of being able to equip it or not. At some point you'll have a character for them and regret that you didn't pick them up when you had the chance :p

Tecnniqe

Banned
We need more shaders like Glowhoo.

I assume the Oryx Hard Raid shader will be a silly as fuck Taken Shader
that sounds really cool actually.

Yeah, and i don't see all that many wear it. I love the Glow
Taken Shader is
Glowing Red & Black

Skele7on

Banned
You can just jump away from the suppression and kill the hunter. It's weird.

Unless you hit your target with the bow, you don't get a kill..and the animation aiming is quite slow. By the time you can aim at the opponent, either you'll be dead or the opponent will get away..

ah shit, hopefully they speed up or add a little heavier aim assist, least these aren't final

yet...

Oh no.... is it .... that useless? I thought it would be great for Trials...

For trials? I doubt it. It's a support class and support super.

ah shit, hopefully they speed up or add a little heavier aim assist, least these aren't final

yet...

Yeah, the bungie guys who were doing the presentation are mostly pvp matchmaking guys, so I feel they are getting a lot of feedback regarding the new classes and supers.

I only need Flawless for the Platinum, but I always manage to die on HM Atheon..

Doing hm VoG for flawless trophy? Why, just do normal crota.

Just a normal one. Well, several actually. With the abuse I put my DS4s through I go through them pretty quickly. I think I'm on my sixth? Maybe seventh, I've lost count at this point.

I've ordered the Hori FPS Pad. Hopefully I'll end up liking it.
Thanks for the answer, I have been thinking about getting a Scuf for a while, will checkout the Hori FPS pad.

Skele7on

Banned
Yeah, the bungie guys who were doing the presentation are mostly pvp matchmaking guys, so I feel they are getting a lot of feedback regarding the new classes and supers.

Yeah there also will be a very very selective beta before it launches anyway in the next couple weeks with further refinements ect.

it's going to be really interesting I just hope that it comes off good.

noomi

Oh, I thought it had to be hard mode.

I haven't had a deathless Crota run on any difficulty, but I also haven't run Crota that much.

Normal crota is quite a bit easier and quicker to finish.

- One person runs down into the abyss and solo's it, while everyone else waits up top
- After abyss is cleared, everyone is teleported into the bridge encounter
- Do bridge normally
- Shrieker room, just be careful, take your time, make sure everyone stays back and clear adds/shriekers with patience.
- Deathsinger do normally, be patient and clear adds
- Crota do normally as well

Best case scenario, you get it done in about 30min :)

Klyka

Banned
Anyone up for Crota Normal, VoG Hard Mode or PoE 32?

have never done any of the above and would REALLY like to.

PSN Klyka1

Namikaze1

Once I'm back from this thing I'm heading off to in a bit, gonna spend most of the day in Salvage. Just 16-18 more wins for rank 3 (I forgot how many I need and am too lazy to look it up)

void666

Banned
I knew it. For once i got lucky. Got the bones. Next Friday Xur is selling it.
And the fucker didn't bring gauntlet engrams.

Oh well, good for those who got what they wanted.

Owensboro

This morning my mom will be having surgery for a heart attack. I'm very sad.

Happy Bones, everyone.

Surgery bros! My dad is going under general anesthesia to have back surgery (slipped disc). This exact day last year he had to have quadruple bypass heart surgery after a heart attack. I just got back from the ER and had to get 5 stiches in my pointer finger (broken bottle). Basically, August is a rough month for the Owensboro Family.

You're in our thoughts dude. Heart surgery is a hell of a thing to be nervous about, especially when it's a parent. I have faith it'll all be alright!

Anyone up for Crota Normal, VoG Hard Mode or PoE 32?

have never done any of the above and would REALLY like to.

PSN Klyka1

Hey Klyka1, if you don't end up getting a group for those lets set a run up for Saturday. I know you've been wanting both VoG and Crota for the year one emblem.

E92 M3

All the best to your mom Trance. Hope all is well after the surgery.

Oh man, really sorry to hear that. Hope everything turns out alright, let us know.

*hug*

You are both in my thoughts, hope everything goes well.

Best of luck for her and for you.

I appreciate it a lot; thanks guys. Thinking about Destiny is keeping me from complete depression.

Surgery bros! My dad is going under general anesthesia to have back surgery (slipped disc). This exact day last year he had to have quadruple bypass heart surgery after a heart attack. I just got back from the ER and had to get 5 stiches in my pointer finger (broken bottle). Basically, August is a rough month for the Owensboro Family.

You're in our thoughts dude. Heart surgery is a hell of a thing to be nervous about, especially when it's a parent. I have faith it'll all be alright!

Hey Klyka1, if you don't end up getting a group for those lets set a run up for Saturday. I know you've been wanting both VoG and Crota for the year one emblem.

I want to avatar quote, but now is not the time. I hope everything goes well for your dad as well. August is tough, man.

Top Bottom