• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Namikaze1

Yeah yeah we're impressed. I'm logging in now.

Its weird that xur came through for once when he specifically asked him to. He usually waits until we abandoned all hope.

Thank you guy who chooses xurs stock. Thank you. Thank you guy who designed the exotic. Thank you to everyone who defys extinction.

Fig imma let you finish, but the bone boots had the best music video of all time.
Buy two just in case, you know, you bet it like you did with your OG Praxic Fire.

Black Shield today for trials, calling it now.
noooo.gif

KingConan

Already have a Voidfang with 155 Str, but I bought The Last Will (finally!) and an Exotic Engram. Got a Starfire Protocol with 169 Int, my old one had 144, so I'm pretty happy with that.

Kyoufu

Did you enter the breach at all? There's a very small chance that you can kill the devil walker, enter the breach, back out into the divide, and be in a completely different public bubble with a brand new public event.

No but I did go back to The Steppes to pick up a VIP patrol. That must have been it.

ocean

Banned
Furthest Kill Distance: 1,462 meters
559 Misadventures

Learning how to blink had a crazy toll on my life. So many suicides...

No but I did go back to The Steppes to pick up a VIP patrol. That must have been it.

There's a GDC presentation that shows that most of destiny is gated off into different seamless zones.

I think you left one server and entered another one when you returned.

You see this when ppl disappear at the map boundaries.

Shito

This morning my mom will be having surgery for a heart attack. I'm very sad.

Happy Bones, everyone.
Damn man!
I know the feeling, my mom had this happening to her just last Sunday.
She's now fine, waiting to be released from the hospital, getting bored and telling me on the phone how my dad will try to babysit her now but she won't have any of it.
I really hope all will be fine for you and your mom, and I wish you to soon have those same relieved conversations with her.

aarcane

Bones! That's all the hunter exotics, or at least it will be when I get in from work.

Apparently my longest range kill is 1498m. Haven't a clue how that happened: I suck at sniping. Only 201 misadventures, surprisingly. At least 50 were probably rockets inside a bubble.

Top Bottom