• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Has anyone else had an email from bungie detailing their latest grimoire card unlocks (mine were from about a week ago but email arrived today). There were also some stats on things like my longest kill distance and how many times I have been killed by environmental hazards.

Hedera

I know a lot of people are excited for the Bones but what I'm pumped about is finishing my exotic collection (weapons and armor) with Voidfang Vests.

Xur, you so good to me <3

Has anyone else had an email from bungie detailing their latest grimoire card unlocks (mine were from about a week ago but email arrived today). There were also some stats on things like my longest kill distance and how many times I have been killed by environmental hazards.

Yeah just found it in my spam folder, apparently I sniped someone from 1405 m.

Hedera

Yeah, just checked my email and have one too.

218 misadventure deaths... Those fucking rockets!

TheLegendBlue: Yes more Ghost Skins are coming to #TheTakenKing #Destiny.

Also new GI news tidbit today right?

Yup and they have Perks attached to them now too

Perks on Class items and so much more. Customization is going to get even more interesting :)

Sweet sweet LOOT

Gong

GUARDIAN STATISTICS

LONGEST KILL
Furthest kill distance:
1,438 meters

HAZARDOUS ENVIRONMENT
601 misadventures. Keep those eyes up, Guardian!

Lol, I didn't realise I'd blown myself up so many times this past 11 months.

Agent

Hooray for Bones. Now I'm back to 100% exotic collection, just in time to start the chase again in a few weeks.

I think every Hunter I saw in the tower was wearing them too.

PuMa

GUARDIAN STATISTICS

LONGEST KILL
Furthest kill distance:
1,438 meters

HAZARDOUS ENVIRONMENT
601 misadventures. Keep those eyes up, Guardian!

Lol, I didn't realise I'd blown myself up so many times this past 11 months.

Nice! I wonder who has the highest kill distance on here.

For trials? I doubt it. It's a support class and support super.

I think it's going to be awesome for trials. Stop bladedancer, stormcaller, sunbreaker, sunsinger, and even gunslinger in their tracks. Not to mention heavy round rush. If they are clustered, they are dead.

It's the kind of super that could be horribly wasted but if you trap two guys you basically win the round, or it cancels another super.

Oh no.... is it .... that useless? I thought it would be great for Trials...

i think the bow hunter will be Very situational. And probably best against PvE bosses to keep a boss or annoying Wizards/Captains etc. in place.

And we don't have info yet on possible variants of the super?

LiK

LOL, Bones, well, Todd can finally stop trying to grind for them now.

And fuck, selling TLW a month before nerf means way more TLWs in PVP for a while.

Namikaze1

LOL, Bones, well, Todd can finally stop trying to grind for them now.

And fuck, selling TLW a month before nerf means way more TLWs in PVP for a while.
Todd? You mean me, right? :p

I've been grinding for them long before Todd. Hell, he joined my Hunt for Legendary Boot engrams Dragon Strike run.

Within 20 minutes after buying them, I already had them maxed out.

Klyka

Banned
Hey Klyka1, if you don't end up getting a group for those lets set a run up for Saturday. I know you've been wanting both VoG and Crota for the year one emblem.

That would be super sweet man!
I'm home all day tomorrow cause I still got vacation so doing those and getting the emblem would be amazing!

LiK

Todd? You mean me, right? :p

I've been grinding for them long before Todd. Hell, he joined my Hunt for Legendary Boot engrams Dragon Strike run.

Within 20 minutes after buying them, I already had them maxed out.

haha, oh yea. forgot since you don't play Hunter that much.

i'll pick it up and see what the fuss is about.

void666

Banned
LONGEST KILL
Furthest kill distance:
2,093 meters

HAZARDOUS ENVIRONMENT
768 misadventures. Keep those eyes up, Guardian!

Damn...

Falifax

UpzvisX.png

1777, that has got to be rigged.

todd360

Hahaha, I want to see Todd's salty tears when in 4hrs 10mins Xur does not have the Bones.

You can have mine Todd, I don't use them :D

We aren't asking for a ghorn. We aren't asking for OP shit like ramlock helmet. We just want bones of eao. We like to jump Bungie. We just want to fly in the sky is all. That's all we ever really wanted. We gave you our monies. Now give us the boots we paid for. We didn't buy taken king for PoE. We bought it for the bones breh.

Don't sleep.

You'll definitely wake up to something that starts with a D....
Dragon's Breath

We're up all night to get lucky MP3

Please xur. Bring a legendary boot engram even. I'll settle for buying a shit ton of those.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FOOLS! I KNEW IT WAS BONES ALL ALONG! LUKE SMITH IS MY UNCLE!

So... I had a load of dupes sitting at the postmaster (Red Death, Hawkmoon, Icebreaker, Fatebringer) and they've all disappeared. Now I was pretty drunk last night but I think I would remember dismantling those.
Edit: Just got loads of blue engrams from strikes. Seems they pushed them into the ether. Oops.

todd360

You bought them yet? Already got mine maxed out in less than 30 minutes after buying them.

Yeah yeah we're impressed. I'm logging in now.

Its weird that xur came through for once when he specifically asked him to. He usually waits until we abandoned all hope.

Thank you guy who chooses xurs stock. Thank you. Thank you guy who designed the exotic. Thank you to everyone who defys extinction.

Fig imma let you finish, but the bone boots had the best music video of all time.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Wow. Xur is really selling the Bones today? I'm legit shocked. Who called it?

Our God and Savior
Cryptarch
So... I had a load of dupes sitting at the postmaster (Red Death, Hawkmoon, Icebreaker, Fatebringer) and they've all disappeared. Now I was pretty drunk last night but I think I would remember dismantling those.
Edit: Just got loads of blue engrams from strikes. Seems they pushed them into the ether. Oops.

noooo.gif

Namikaze1

For Xur:
CLk4qy_UYAEonUP.png

Bring the bones, bro

Dear Xur,

If you don't bring the damn Bones of Eao, I have a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you bring the Bones of Eao tomorrow, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.
I think Xur got scared after reading that and brought the Bones just so he could live to see another weekend. :3

Top Bottom