• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Shito

I didn't get any mail neither, but I never gave them my email adress on bungie.net: it will take more than 9 measly coins for that, Bungie! ^^

KyxQ5SB.png

Haha. I was about to post this exact thing. My numbers are: 1,427m & 251 misadventure deaths.

Weird choice of stats, Bungie.

X-Frame

We'll be there.

Any questions you want us to ask?

Please ask if the existing sub-classes are being updated/rebalanced at all.

I can't imagine them not touching our current ones now especially with so many abilities being either grossly underpowered or broken (e.g. Catapult, Juggernaut, etc).

Thanks!

noomi

Alright, I had to change my e-mail to my work email and the verification came through right away.... I don't really want to use my work email though.

Anyone else with comcast able to verify or have any issues?

Unstable

Drizzay & Wicked it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to make it for our trials runs/stream today. We just had a pretty big thunderstorm pass through and my internet is now super dead.

Sorry guys =/

ich00

Has anyone else had an email from bungie detailing their latest grimoire card unlocks (mine were from about a week ago but email arrived today). There were also some stats on things like my longest kill distance and how many times I have been killed by environmental hazards.

1,345 meters and 719 misadventures (learning blink was a bitch?)

This

No one ever askes for this. Instead space beard are at the top of out list for some reason.

Looking frabjous is clearly more important to some people that actually having fun gameplay.

PuMa

Drizzay & Wicked it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to make it for our trials runs/stream today. We just had a pretty big thunderstorm pass through and my internet is now super dead.

Sorry guys =/

But...what will I watch this afternoon now?

Kyoufu

I've begun filling my post box with public event packages. Don't think I'm going to bother with factions because the faction system is changing anyway.

LiK

Sorry guys =/

Mercury train has been stopped!

Tecnniqe

Banned
Hahaha great Destiny week, Gjalla, Red Death at Postmaster, Light Beyond Nemesis and Voidfang + 2 ships and some shaders.

My Exotics are coming to a close. For my class.

Edit: By the way, any VoG Hard mode going on? Already downed Ath but i need the rest.

Sorry guys =/

:( that sucks, sorry to hear about your troubles. Let us know if the internet comes back, otherwise we can do some games later this weekend. First time since the first week when I was moving that we'll miss Trials launch!

@Wicked: I'll still be available then if you want to do some runs. Not sure who else will be around, I might just play on my Hunter.

LiK

:( that sucks, sorry to hear about your troubles. Let us know if the internet comes back, otherwise we can do some games later this weekend. First time since the first week when I was moving that we'll miss Trials launch!

@Wicked: I'll still be available then if you want to do some runs. Not sure who else will be around, I might just play on my Hunter.

I have yet to play any Trials with you.

So Xur is selling something good this week?

I need to stop checking this thread or I will end going back (I'm scrounging my steam backlog for something I may have missed). Although right now I am more in the mood for watching some nice streams.

Dave_6

Praying for you and your mom E92!

Now that Xur has the Bones, I don't feel special for already having them :/

hey, i would like to do any raid at all because i haven't in a while! anyone planning one around nowish?

my PSN name is spiritoftheblitz. level 34 hunter/33 titan/32 warlock

ocean

Banned
So Xur is selling something good this week?

I need to stop checking this thread or I will end going back (I'm scrounging my steam backlog for something I may have missed). Although right now I am more in the mood for watching some nice streams.
The Last Word: king of PvP
Bones of Eao: first time sold
Voidfang Vestments: top-tier Voidwalker PvP armor

It's a fantastic Xur week.

Homeboyd

The Last Word: king of PvP
Bones of Eao: first time sold
Voidfang Vestments: top-tier Voidwalker PvP armor

It's a fantastic Xur week.
Don't forget the Eternal Warrior!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SpecX

Praying for you and your mom E92!

Now that Xur has the Bones, I don't feel special for already having them :/
Lol I use to feel the same way. Xur has screwed me multiple times with RNG rewarding me with something new and Xur selling it that same weekend. I've learned to accept it.

Cade

Doing random Vanguard strikes to get rep and level stuff on my Hunter and then...

CLz4sjzUYAAAe-b.jpg:large

I don't know why this is coveted

LiK

Won't you be working like a normal person at 1pm EST though? Not sure about my schedule for later, but I should be around some tonight.

i'll be on in the evenings. wanted to play with you before but you're always in a full fireteam whenever I checked. should I just invade your party chat like everyone else when I wanna join in?

Top Bottom