• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
So what are everyone's thoughts about losing a match of IB and then seeing that the two highest scoring players on the winning team are in a party together and are levels 31 and 28?
What a crock!

phen0m24

Haha, you got me :p EJ will be going, the long train trip and masses of people would have been too much for me. I faint easily because of reasons in such circumstances (masses of people packed together).

Right there with ya buddy. Claustrophobic when there are too many people and no exits. ehhhh yuck

Bummed I didn't get to run with you this weekend but I had a busy one. My brother's birthday.
We got him a PS4. :)

Doing the deed for Ruthless since he's on vacation. Hosting HM Gorgons for 15-20 min. Come get your shards and energies!

Psn thenal84

Gammacide

I'm surprised you haven't caught the hypescotch fever like everyone else in here.
The fear of even the potential of 50 fruitless dragon strikes holds that fever in check. It started to creep in but repeat Dust Palaces pretty much stopped it from spreading. :p

ich00

So has anyone heard of this: Pulling out your ghost cancels Thorn's DoT?

My brother told me about it last night and in a few ties it seemed to work. I didn't get to try it enough to make a solid conclusion and I'm not sure if it was just my imagination thinking that it did.

Right there with ya buddy. Claustrophobic when there are too many people and no exits. ehhhh yuck

Bummed I didn't get to run with you this weekend but I had a busy one. My brother's birthday.
We got him a PS4. :)

Not sure if its claustrophobia, but I tend to get migrains/faint when there's no breathing room, not my idea of fun.

Anyway, too bad you missed this week, because Burning Shrine is a great map for us! Try to run with us next week if you can!

And happy belated birthday to your brother!

Invis

Is there something special I need to do besides just playing Crucible to gain Crucible marks? I've played 6 matches so far and won 4 of them, yet I have 0 marks still.

shem935

Banned
Is there something special I need to do besides just playing Crucible to gain Crucible marks? I've played 6 matches so far and won 4 of them, yet I have 0 marks still.

You have to be level 18 at least I believe to start gathering marks.

I can't get enough of that glim glim.
I was passing on the checkpoint like a good gaffer

Thanks for that!

So I'm giving back if anyone wants the VoG Gatekeeper CP for glimmer farming or whatever nefarious reasons I'll be glimmer farming in a little over half an hour.

phen0m24

Coins are my favorite NF reward! Love getting them.

They are obviously nice and versatile but I too hoped for something like a TLW or a Horn or anything other than coins. It's ok though I picked up a Suros. Auto rifle hope/hype.

Not sure if its claustrophobia, but I tend to get migrains/faint when there's no breathing room, not my idea of fun.

Anyway, too bad you missed this week, because Burning Shrine is a great map for us! Try to run with us next week if you can!

And happy belated birthday to your brother!

Thanks Tears! We can have doc EJ diagnose us hehe

And you and Grim crack me up by the way

So has anyone heard of this: Pulling out your ghost cancels Thorn's DoT?

My brother told me about it last night and in a few ties it seemed to work. I didn't get to try it enough to make a solid conclusion and I'm not sure if it was just my imagination thinking that it did.

Yup. Tried it and it works to an extent. It's actually saved me a few times too.

todd360

Is IB still the worst thing ever made ever?

Yeah. That bastard lord salad charges insane prices for everything. Doesn't even have the courtesy to bring new upgraded gear. He expected us to pay him for upgrade materials when Osiris is handing that stuff out like candy.

Received three different Spare Change.25s in row during this afternoon's Iron Banner sessions. 1) Is this a pulse worth keeping? Yes, it's not a Hopscotch or Messenger. 2) If yes, which is the best without rolling?

A) Outlaw / speed reload, light weight, hand-laid stock / Counterbalance
B) Feeding Frenzy / armor piercing, QuickDraw, casket mag / Reactive reload
C) Feeding Frenzy / high caliber, ligtweight, smallbore / Rangefinder

Also, anyone have the link to the reddit pulse reforge guide?

Received three different Spare Change.25s in row during this afternoon's Iron Banner sessions. 1) Is this a pulse worth keeping? Yes, it's not a Hopscotch or Messenger. 2) If yes, which is the best without rolling?

A) Outlaw / speed reload, light weight, hand-laid stock / Counterbalance
B) Feeding Frenzy / armor piercing, QuickDraw, casket mag / Reactive reload
C) Feeding Frenzy / high caliber, ligtweight, smallbore / Rangefinder

Also, anyone have the link to the reddit pulse reforge guide?

It's terrible. The recoil is to the left hard even at max stability. Do not use it.

Reforge Guide: https://www.reddit.com/r/CruciblePlaybook/comments/37zd20/guide_to_pulse_rifle_rolls/

Review of the Hopscotch he touches on the Spare Change and why it's no Bueno. http://youtu.be/GWqpGX3c7JY 58 seconds in.

Yeah. That bastard lord salad charges insane prices for everything. Doesn't even have the courtesy to bring new upgraded gear. He expected us to pay him for upgrade materials when Osiris is handing that stuff out like candy.

I laughed way too hard at this

I just booted the game for the first time since...last october? Looks like I havent missed a beat but damn at locking me out of a weekly nightfall strike because i refuse to buy DLC.

Yep its unfortunate, but that's the situation. Same will happen with daily mission and weekly heroic.

Kyoufu

Look at this shit. This guy teleports from the heavy spawn to the other side and kills me. Ridiculous!

5paLp4B.gif

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Only one achievement left for the platinum.

Having achievements tied to clans that only exist on the website is so meh.

geordiemp

Thorn is a cowards weapon. Ahhfucckkaaayouuuu Dredgen Yor

Got some nice hate male using Thorn / TLW and Final spear in trials in our 2 Mercury runs today.

Others were as well though. Cant beat em...join em.

Everybody cheeses or uses tacky tactics.

No worse that shot gunning on door cormers or blink shotty (which I also do if they are)...

Top Bottom