• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

todd360

Got some nice hate male using Thorn / TLW and Final spear in trials in our 2 Mercury runs today.

Others were as well though. Cant beat em...join em.

Everybody cheeses or uses tacky tactics.

No worse that shot gunning on door cormers or blink shotty (which I also do if they are)...

Yeah I understand. I'm just so sick of thorn shenanigans.

Owensboro

Allrighty, I'm going to try this again.

I got 3x Heroic VoG checkpoints (two at Gorgons, one at Gatekeeper) and a Normal Crota Deathsinger (that I want to pass through to my other two characters.

Anyone want to do either VoG Heroic x3 (Gatekeeper+Aethon), or Normal Deathsinger+Crota x3?

SheHateMe

I got 3x Heroic VoG checkpoints (two at Gorgons, one at Gatekeeper) and a Normal Crota Deathsinger (that I want to pass through to my other two characters.

Anyone want to do either VoG Heroic x3 (Gatekeeper+Aethon), or Normal Deathsinger+Crota x3?

Are we going to finish the fight or nah? LOL

If so, sign me up for Crota. If not... sign me up anyway. I need to finish leveling my Vex Mythoclast.

I'm down for anything I need to take a brake from IB. Send me an invite when you find the rest. MutenTurtle

GutZ31

Destiny |OT♦28| The Taken Booya
Destiny |OT♦28| DaBooya King
Destiny |OT♦28| Lets All Go To DaBooya

SeanR1221

I guess I'm not gonna hit level 5 in IB. Basically spent the day studying for a final thats tomorrow. Oh well, grades are probably more important!!!!

Has this been an insane weekend in Trials for anyone else? I didn't know that many players with maxed out Grimoire scores even existed.

Finally got an adept messenger and a hawkmoon and a last word out trials.

I'll join for one of each
Psn draggoo3

Haybro

Watching a random Trials stream on twitch and Noomi's team just showed up lol.

The twitch user is stacks4daze

Owensboro

1. OwensboroEsq
2. DonutTurtle
3. SheHateMe (Crota only?)
4. RobDraggoo (1 of each)
5. Klyka (maybe?)

Gonna start shooting out invites now. I assume everyone wants to do Crota first?

Lol

I didn't know you guys did podcasts

Oh yeah, I meant to post about it but the link to the most recent Episode 9 was added to the OP! Also be sure to check out Episode 8 with celebrity special guests from Kotaku talking about their impressions playing the pre-release TTK build.

1. OwensboroEsq
2. DonutTurtle
5. Klyka (maybe?)

Gonna start shooting out invites now. I assume everyone wants to do Crota first?

No Mic

Im down for finishing Atheon.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I could help out with DS/Crota x3.

I have a Deathsinger checkpoint. But need to make make two other checks.

JayHayabusa

1. OwensboroEsq
2. DonutTurtle
5. Klyka (maybe?)

I'll do Crota x3
jayforone

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I guess I could run sword if someone calls it once I get on top. Unless someone else wants to do it.

god damn... after countless cards and hours dumped into Trials, we finally made it to Mercury for our first time. feels good!

Wow, congrats! Not the easiest way to get there but probably the most satisfying, grind it out with your team even if it takes a while.

What did your team get from the chest?

Top Bottom