• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

I am a scrub. I just found out you can save the Divisive Mind CP if you kill it with a rocket and go to orbit as soon as you fire it. I had been avoiding that bounty for months.

noomi

our team beat the number one best player in canada while he was streaming... feels good :D

Went to his stream and gave him a GG since we messed up his flawless carry, nice guy.

Saving the video, I feel accomplished lol

Wow, congrats! Not the easiest way to get there but probably the most satisfying, grind it out with your team even if it takes a while.

What did your team get from the chest?

i got the scholar adept, buddy got the messenger adept, and... i forget what the other guy got, haha.

but yeah, it's been the same group for us for a while. it's not that we always got destroyed, we'd just always go a few wins and manage to come across a team that would just run over us... so frustrating.

our final match was perfect though. one of their guys was a 26 and played one round and then left. All pressure to win that last match was pretty much erased, haha.

our team beat the number one best player in canada while he was streaming... feels good :D

Went to his stream and gave him a GG since we messed up his flawless carry, nice guy.

Nice! That's awesome! Noomi doing work.

Haybro

Yeah, they were cruising before you guys showed up. DGAF too OP.

todd360

America's hat has been defeated. Its time to send in the troops. This means war. We hope your ready for some freedom.

Edit: eh let's just let bygones be bygones. Twas just a hat after all.

Congrats on the first Mercury! Man that game with 3 Sunsingers...they self ressurected 5 times in total. Think we had 35 kills in total.

GGs all around and huge thanks to Drizzay for stepping in for the mini boss and final boss.

It wasn't that bad, only took us 34 kills! :)

CLcYuXEVEAE32pf.jpg:large

Of course they all went negative and still managed to make it semi-sweaty. I'd much rather face 3 Sunsingers than 3 Blade Dancers but I always know the matches will be looooong.

I am a scrub. I just found out you can save the Divisive Mind CP if you kill it with a rocket and go to orbit as soon as you fire it. I had been avoiding that bounty for months.

Good tip. You can also save it by quickly switching characters when it dies.

Mercury hype, huge thanks to tearsofblood, ejrobinson and drizzay

Void Jewel and the eye of sol from the package

I'm still buzzing on the wrecking ball to close it out, I don't think i'll sleep tonight :d

I tried to help but you killed them too fast!

v1EN3E.gif

EJ and I bow down to your big play:

CLcY1iEUYAEeNgZ.jpg:large

Very well done Mehrman!! Huge thanks to Drizzay for stepping in, it was getting late for me and tomorrow is a work day.

Happy to help, and I'm just glad I didn't scrub it up. Took me 2-3 rounds to get warmed up but EJ had my back and then it was smooth sailing.

Lnkn52

It wasn't that bad, only took us 34 kills! :)

Of course they all went negative and still managed to make it semi-sweaty. I'd much rather face 3 Sunsingers than 3 Blade Dancers but I always know the matches will be looooong.

Good tip. You can also save it by quickly switching characters when it dies.

I find gun slingers the scariest.

Xbox1 DGAF: When Narmer gets done with his raid, I say, let's start the Glimmer Farm Train!

Also, I just learned about activity feed and added a bunch of people that have added me over the last 2 weeks. I don't like how I don't get a notification except for "activity feed" for when people add me because I have no idea! But now I know to check that area.

Wait, how exactly does that work? Wouldn't it still need to die before you back out?

It does, but there is a small window of time between the death and the CP saving. It's too small to go to orbit right when the DM dies, but if you are halfway to orbit by the time your rocket hits, you get out before the checkpoint actually saves. You could do it with a grenade, too.

Any Boners have DS or Crota cp? :)
I'd like to run deathsinger to Crota if we could find people haha. Maybe narmer, WipedOut, mister thirsty or dmh will join. We can run normal with less anyways. We can lfg for hard if we are missing bodies.

You want to glimmer farm?

noomi

Nice! That's awesome! Noomi doing work.

Yeah, they were cruising before you guys showed up. DGAF too OP.

America's hat has been defeated. Its time to send in the troops. This means war. We hope your ready for some freedom.

Edit: eh let's just let bygones be bygones. Twas just a hat after all.

Was one of the sweatiest matches I've ever had, and it was awesome haha.

Time to retire for the night, lady noomi needs some attention and luvin'. See you guys in the AM, nighty night DGaf.

i need a treasure key in about an hour, is farming the two chests on venus the fastest way to get one? Ive done the bounties this week already.

MrDaravon

It does, but there is a small window of time between the death and the CP saving. It's too small to go to orbit right when the DM dies, but if you are halfway to orbit by the time your rocket hits, you get out before the checkpoint actually saves. You could do it with a grenade, too.

Good to know, I will try that next time.

I'd like to run deathsinger to Crota if we could find people haha. Maybe narmer, WipedOut, mister thirsty or dmh will join. We can run normal with less anyways. We can lfg for hard if we are missing bodies.

I can help if I'm on tonight. All depends on what the wife is watching but if I'm on shoot me a message. Don't need to IB anymore.

phen0m24

Am currently waiting for my little guy to get home (his mother is kind of late) but I'm at 23k glimmer. I didn't do any IB on the Bone. :(

I'll check once I get him in bed to see what you guys are up to. :)

Cade

I ain't never getting to Mercury. Got up to 5-0 with my usual team before we ran into guys who have already been to Merc sixty billion times.

Top Bottom