• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Yeah its hard to say. I just don't see any point in teasing us to search harder if its not actually there? Where did the rumor of the sixth chest even come from? They also said in a different video that they would never tell. Why keep a secret like that when there isn't anything there. Its dumb.

Where there's smoke there's fire. I'm hoping this proves true.

I hope so too.

Started after/while they found the 5th chest. Since the 5th wasn't always there, people were looking everywhere, and at the time I think people were saying stuff like they found more. I almost want to say that at one point people were up to about 7 chests.

Anyway, now that it's known that there are 4 static chests, and one triggered chest, if there was another chest it would be the 6th. I don't think there is anything more than "if they could make one dependent on a trigger, than why not make 2?" That along with some cool alternate paths that "have to be there for a reason".

todd360

Started after/while they found the 5th chest. Since the 5th wasn't always there, people were looking everywhere, and at the time I think people were saying stuff like they found more. I almost want to say that at one point people were up to about 7 chests.

Anyway, now that it's known that there are 4 static chests, and one triggered chest, if there was another chest it would be the 6th. I don't think there is anything more than "if they could make one dependent on a trigger, than why not make 2?" That along with some cool alternate paths that "have to be there for a reason".

There is a whole bunch of liars from months and months ago saying that they found 7th chest and provide no video proof lol

Bungie has mentioned it atleast twice now though. I want to believe jpeg

ethomaz

Banned
I'm using Final Round in Trials if any of the opposite team is using it too just to give them the same treatment.

I questioned whether I need to Ascend my Ash Factory, then I kill all 3 with 1 rocket on heavy round. Question answered. No need to ascend. 331 Ash Factory works just fine.

Now to find another group :)

I questioned whether I need to Ascend my Ash Factory, then I kill all 3 with 1 rocket on heavy round. Question answered. No need to ascend. 331 Ash Factory works just fine.

Now to find another group :)

Don't burn yourself out before I'm on tonight. You're on the short list of people that I'm going to spam.

todd360

I hope you guys don't cut out the stream or any shenanigans like those Big Foot documentaries.

We will find it and then nami will start whistleing while proceeding to turn off his stream before the viewers get a grasp of where it is. Then we will sell the info to the highest bidder.

Obscured

Kind of bummed hearing about the cap level for pre-TTK weapons and armor. I get their reasoning, but I was looking forward having that one old gun that I just couldn't let go and felt like it would have a story to me. Another case of Destiny, while being a great game, not being the game I thought I would be playing.

Otherwise Taken King sounds for the most part an overall improvement, but I may just wait till the next bump up and see where things stand.

I am however very curious to see if you guys find another chest (I always felt like there should be something in the walls and under the floor of the Templar/Oracle section, otherwise why would you be able to get down there?). I think I may just live vicariously through you guys for a bit.

Don't burn yourself out before I'm on tonight. You're on the short list of people that I'm going to spam.

I'm not burned out. I was giving a shot on the XB1 side but only can find LFG groups atm, who are mostly jerks about K/D and Grimoire so I've had enough of that haha

I'm always down to help when I'm available. Tonight might be the best chance I get this weekend so definitely send me a msg

Homeboyd

I'm ready to chase new loot. Will keep all exotics, raid weapons and a couple pvp weapons. Everything else is getting sharded or infused.

I'm not burned out. I was giving a shot on the XB1 side but only can find LFG groups atm, who are mostly jerks about K/D and Grimoire so I've had enough of that haha

I'm always down to help when I'm available. Tonight might be the best chance I get this weekend so definitely send me a msg
I'll be on xb1 later too.

Top Bottom