• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Namikaze1

Nearly halfway through the OT. Y'all need to stop posting.

*checks top poster list*

Especially you, Todd.

Wait. How the heck are you on top?!?

So IB and ToO are going to be disabled for a period of time when TTK drops? Even for people who didn't buy TTK?
Seems so. I hope they introduce new ToO gear. Change the perks on the weapons as well.

rNilla

This game is addicting! Let me abroad!

Welcome aboard!
hypenaught.png

Nuszka

Hmmm... What would they change though? Get rid of heavy round? No more revives?

3 beers in, sitting on the couch watching Hollywood game night and feeling lazy AF.

Macello is playing salvage , might join him for lulz. So wrecked and i need to get up in about 6 hours to get to work, hard mode on!!!

Sitting with the enemy(?)

Losing pretty bad. Teammates stunk so bad I couldn't keep up. So I eventually waved at the other team calling them off. They stopped attacking me and I went to go sit down and one came to sit with me at the end. Idk kinda cool ^_^

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Hmmm... What would they change though? Get rid of heavy round? No more revives?

3 beers in, sitting on the couch watching Hollywood game night and feeling lazy AF.
I'm sorry.

I've trials loot* gets a revamp then TTK will be the greatest expansion ever =P

GAF. I'm back in Destiny mode. Need to do Nightfall for sure. I wouldn't be opposed to some PoE or Raids or even Trials, though I'm kinda suck in crucible...

PS4
PSN - Japanmanx3

I'll be back on around 7:30 est

Whats a good clan to join?

Losing pretty bad. Teammates stunk so bad I couldn't keep up. So I eventually waved at the other team calling them off. They stopped attacking me and I went to go sit down and one came to sit with me at the end. Idk kinda cool ^^
That view is perfect. It would've been better if there was a sunset lol.

BLCKATK

After reading about Taken King and some other stuff, I think it may finally be time for me to join the PS4 master race and start experiencing Destiny for real. I've been playing Destiny on Xbox 360 on and off since release, played each expansion and I've completed almost everything (Never beat Skolas's Revenge, and don't care enough to try to beat it now). I think I'm going to buy a PS4 Taken King Bundle and start fresh on the Playstation side. It'll be a long wait to September 15th but I'm pretty excited to experience the game with a fresh coat of paint.

Losing pretty bad. Teammates stunk so bad I couldn't keep up. So I eventually waved at the other team calling them off. They stopped attacking me and I went to go sit down and one came to sit with me at the end. Idk kinda cool ^_^

That's happened to me before. Good times.

Ophelion

Im so confused. Why are people still talking about it then?

People will keep talking about it (often as if it's solid fact) and asking about it until Bungie just make an official statement either way. Hopefully it doesn't take them too long to clear the air one way or the other.

Downloafins dewtibey again. God,.I'm so fucking frunk my balance is so impaired that it would be better if I slept at the couch. But at least I am not crying. Auto sperl checked makes this look better than I am actually writing this time I will try to be more social instead of playing with randoms all the time like last time, and avoid Crucible unless it with friends for a good time. I wish I could afford to be drunk all the time. Once rage is gone just pain and fried remains. It's too cruel to die like that. Rum luckily dampens my emotions a bit.

So that drunk iron banner I keep hearing about, is it actually played drunk? I miss you

After reading about Taken King and some other stuff, I think it may finally be time for me to join the PS4 master race and start experiencing Destiny for real. I've been playing Destiny on Xbox 360 on and off since release, played each expansion and I've completed almost everything (Never beat Skolas's Revenge, and don't care enough to try to beat it now). I think I'm going to buy a PS4 Taken King Bundle and start fresh on the Playstation side. It'll be a long wait to September 15th but I'm pretty excited to experience the game with a fresh coat of paint.

I can't find any holes in this plan.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Downloafins dewtibey again. God,.I'm so fucking frunk my balance is so impaired that it would be better if I slept at the couch. But at least I am not crying. Auto sperl checked makes this look better than I am actually writing this time I will try to be more social instead of playing with randoms all the time like last time, and avoid Crucible unless it with friends for a good time. I wish I could afford to be drunk all the time. Once rage is gone just pain and fried remains. It's too cruel to die like that. Rum luckily dampens my emotions a bit.

So that drunk iron banner I keep hearing about, is it actually played drunk? I miss you
You alright there, friend?

Edit: Top of page? OH CRAP!
dfLd6HF.gif

Top Bottom