• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Looking to team up for pretty much anything. I just want to play.

Still haven't done a nightfall or PoE yet this week though, so that'd be good. But anything is cool with me.

The feeling when you are 8-0 with mercy used and you lose the last game, that Arc Summoner within grasp only to be snatched away at the final hurdle.

:(

Forgot to post earlier about it but shoutout to Slammin and Xplicit for two successful trips to Mercury earlier today.

Probably done with serious Trials of Osiris runs until the armor gets redesigned and/or buffed for TTK since all three of my Guardians have each of their full sets.

Well? Did they find it?

giphy.gif

stn

New to Destiny. What happens if I team up with my friend who's an advanced player? How does the game scale enemies, loot, and everything else? Thank you!

Easiest way to get the Thorn bounty and kill 500 hive? Is there a mission I can keep on doing?
Thorn bounty itself is a random reward for completing other bounties. Fastest way to get hive kills is to awaken the hive in the first moon mission. Kill the lesser hive (leave the knights) suicide, repeat.

New to Destiny. What happens if I team up with my friend who's an advanced player? How does the game scale enemies, loot, and everything else? Thank you!
Nothing will scale in pve, so he should join you in activities that are level appropriate to you. Crucible will normalize your (and everyone else's) stats, so level doesn't matter.

SpecX

Completed all the gold chests and now just need Skolas to complete the triumph. Need to max out my rocket launcher and then I think I should be ready to try it.

Do you have guns for the PvP part?
If not i suggest getting the Adept Pistol from ToO (http://www.destinydb.com/items/120524975-jewel-of-osiris-adept) (correction edit: Might only drop in Flawless chest) and use that, mine got Void dmg and its really good as well.
Mixed with void spec if possible and void shotgun/rocket

Got the Void Crota Hand Cannon and Swordbreaker shotgun. Also, Truth!

The PvP void part... If you're good at PvP it shouldn't be too bad. Then Xyor, some help is nice there.

Yep!

Thanks again guys!

noomi

Man salvage was brutal tonight, BRUTAL!

Got my 1st flawless though, trials was much easier.

Anyway, I'm out DGAF. Nighty night.

This map is super narrow, it was made for Firebolts.

I honestly hate using a Sunsinger, but I stayed on it due to a couple clutch rounds which otherwise would have been lost without it.

Now that thats over its back to Void.

Main thing is coming from a Hunter main I just cant get used to the glide. Blink is the only thing keeping me sane.

Tecnniqe

Banned
I honestly hate using a Sunsinger, but I stayed on it due to a couple clutch rounds which otherwise would have been lost without it.

Now that thats over its back to Void.

Main thing is coming from a Hunter main I just cant get used to the glide. Blink is the only thing keeping me sane.

Yeah i <3 void but in Trials Self-res and the crazy firenade spam just wrecks.
That mixed with Fastres and Orb drop. Whoop de doop.

Top Bottom