• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Nah uh! You copied me! :p

I finished my salvage grimoire earlier today. Just need skirmish. Screw rumble.
Duude. You're so close to max grimoire, just
shia-labeouf-just-do-it-green-background.gif

Tecnniqe

Banned
Depends. We did beat a team of 3 Self-res'.

But yeah, the sperm-bolt is not helping me out in crucible right now.

Oh full self-res team usually is a bit shitty. What you would want is a self-res with fast heal and more orbs on kill on that map. Once you die, spam nades into tunnel or whatever, and rest of your team get like 1-2 supers :D
Titan Slam and NinjaBlader works really well with that.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Rail Gun pls
It looks like a Laser Rifle out of Fallout 3. Not totally convinced of its awesomeness yet either, going by that video in the article.

Can you summarize the new exotic--I can't read the whole article right now
Fusion Rifle that takes up your Heavy Slot. Shoots bolts that can ricochet up to 5 times (when maxed out) and can go through multiple enemies. Kinda like a Rail gun.

8322.2-SleeperSimulant_5F00_ConceptArt.jpg

Upgrade path:

Intrinsic properties:
Projectile over-penetrates enemies and will ricochet once. Projectile capable of dealing precision damage

Barrel column upgrades:
CQB Ballistics - Bonus to Stability
Linear Compensator - Bonus to Range, straighter recoil, bonus to Impact. Reduced Stability.
Accurized Ballistics - Bonus to Range, bonus to Impact. Better Target Acquisition. Reduced Stability.

Support Perk:
Just a Scratch - Reduces aim deflection on incoming rounds while you're aiming with the weapon. Helps the wielder stay on target during the long charge up.
Stat upgrades:
Speed Reload - faster reload speed
Perfect Balance - Better Stability
Single Point Sling - Ready the weapon faster, and faster move speed while aiming.

Exotic Perk:
[Final name TBD] - Increases bounce count of projectile to 5.

MrDaravon

Doing 32 PoE with one spot. Not checking board so just join or message me on PSN (ReignofSparrows).

Sorry saw your invite as I was getting off. Would love to stick around but need to get off so my wife can get some sleep, she has to work extremely early in the morning tomorrow. Would love to get any sort of Raid or PoE stuff done this weekend if you see me around though, already done NF/Weekly/Wanted Bounties x3 so I don't have anything else on my slate.

Frenden

Banned
The only thing I could think of watching the GI Destiny video is that the Sleeper hits like a wet noodle.

Either that, or that is one OP ogre.

Tecnniqe

Banned
It looks like a Laser Rifle out of Fallout 3. Not totally convinced of its awesomeness yet either, going by that video in the article.

Fusion Rifle that takes up your Heavy Slot. Shoots bolts that can ricochet up to 5 times (when maxed out) and can go through multiple enemies. Kinda like a Rail gun.

8322.2-SleeperSimulant_5F00_ConceptArt.jpg

Upgrade path:

Intrinsic properties:
Projectile over-penetrates enemies and will ricochet once. Projectile capable of dealing precision damage

Barrel column upgrades:
CQB Ballistics - Bonus to Stability
Linear Compensator - Bonus to Range, straighter recoil, bonus to Impact. Reduced Stability.
Accurized Ballistics - Bonus to Range, bonus to Impact. Better Target Acquisition. Reduced Stability.

Support Perk:
Just a Scratch - Reduces aim deflection on incoming rounds while you're aiming with the weapon. Helps the wielder stay on target during the long charge up.
Stat upgrades:
Speed Reload - faster reload speed
Perfect Balance - Better Stability
Single Point Sling - Ready the weapon faster, and faster move speed while aiming.

Exotic Perk:
[Final name TBD] - Increases bounce count of projectile to 5.

I somehow wish they named it Ion Cannon.

Oh full self-res team usually is a bit shitty. What you would want is a self-res with fast heal and more orbs on kill on that map. Once you die, spam nades into tunnel or whatever, and rest of your team get like 1-2 supers :D
Titan Slam and NinjaBlader works really well with that.

I think usually the hardest (or at least 2nd most obnoxious) is a team of bladedancers, since it's all arcbolt spam and felwinters.

Tecnniqe

Banned
I think usually the hardest (or at least 2nd most obnoxious) is a team of bladedancers, since it's all arcbolt spam and felwinters.

NinjaBladers is easy to combat with a good shotgun unless they abuse teleport and there is a slight lag going on which is 99% of the time. (Thanks tradekills or no damage)
But a single NinjaBlader on this weeks map can cause insane havoc indeed. On most maps if they know what to do.

Alright. Flawless Raider. I'm hunting ghosts til a party shows up:

1. Epyon MX

Minimum level 32 (for safety).

Normal Crota is the best? Is there someone who'd be up for sherpa-ing? or failing that, a quality, confident swordbearer?

Top Bottom