• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Biggy

Alright. Flawless Raider. I'm hunting ghosts til a party shows up:

1. Epyon MX

Minimum level 32 (for safety).

Normal Crota is the best? Is there someone who'd be up for sherpa-ing? or failing that, a quality, confident swordbearer?
I would like to join the flawless raider run, it's one of the two trophies I'm missing!

If you need help I could help.

Otherwise I'm up for some Trials, etc.

First batch of Red Bulls codes going out.

You no longer..............have the last word.

tuy76uy6u.gif

Want to do Trials with Kortez and I?

Blunoise

If you need help I could help.

Otherwise I'm up for some Trials, etc.

First batch of Red Bulls codes going out.

You no longer..............have the last word.

tuy76uy6u.gif

Lol I just notice we aren't friends on my own list clan leader

Edit: also 1 red bull please :)

todd360

It's fine man. Whenever you go on a hunt again hit me up.

That vex portal by the jump puzzle is super sketchy. There are platforms that lead to it, but it won't turn on. That has to have something to do with the dlc content that takes us to vault. Why else would it be there?

Baliis

That vex portal by the jump puzzle is super sketchy. There are platforms that lead to it, but it won't turn on. That has to have something to do with the dlc content that takes us to vault. Why else would it be there?

Well they already said there's going to be story missions in the vault no? Totally possible to do something with it

Yeah. The one that's all alone on the island? I want to go and check that place out. Maybe it is turned on after you beat Atheon unless you can't go out of the door when that fight happens. It's almost too obvious. It's just sitting there.

I would like to join the flawless raider run, it's one of the two trophies I'm missing!

Cool. How good are you with the sword?

1. Epyon MX
2. Epyon's Friend
3. AQ706
4. Cha0tic_toast from r/fireteams

Normal Crota is the best? Is there someone who'd be up for sherpa-ing? or failing that, a quality, confident swordbearer?

1. Epyon MX
2. Epyon's Friend
3. AQ706

I would like to go PSN MutenTurtle

Biggy

1. Epyon MX
2. Epyon's Friend
3. AQ706

I've never ran sword before.

I would like to go PSN MutenTurtle

1. Epyon MX
2. Epyon's Friend
3. AQ706
5. DonutTurtle
6. QUALITY SWORDBEARER, anyone?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Want to do Trials with Kortez and I?

I alone cannot bring you two soldiers closer to the sun. You would need the help of the general and even then his task would be great. There are others out there as strong as the general himself. I could help but the odds would be highly against us.

I alone cannot bring you two soldiers closer to the sun. You would need the help of the general and even then his task would be great. There are others out there as strong as the general himself. I could help but the odds would be highly against us.

I'm actually not THAT bad.

Namikaze1

I feel like making a gif out of that throw. Math's reaction is priceless. I didn't expect that to even reach let alone stick to the hobgoblin.

Looking for 1 more to do lvl 32 Prison of Elders with my friend and I (2 lvl 32 titans). Might be up for nightfall after as well. Xbox One gamer tag "Space Monkey"

Deku Tree

Five minutes in, they're talking about the studio. It's interesting but not filled with new stuff so far. Urk is a great interview.

Edit: they're getting into some of the DLC development details. Worth a watch.

Urk said in the first minute that Bungie has 150 in house permanent QA employees. Everyone told me Bungie had no QA department.

OkayRene

Was anyone else initially thrown off in this Fireteam chat by how closely they were sitting to one another? 😆

Top Bottom