• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

rc213

About the only good thing I heard was that your gear won't drop your level anymore. Can't believe they're getting rid of etheric light already. Lol

Ran to the lighthouse on Xbox with Doge and SeventhGear (not sure if gaffer also). Nice run guys. Now I have an arc scholar to go with my void one :)

SnakeEyes

Banned
Wait til he finds out the secret chest is the only way to get an item that upgrades your Year One Exotics to Year Two values.
We shall be forever searching...

Thanks Luke.
76Zy344.jpg

I'm starting to think it doesn't exist. Unless there's some super complicated way to activate that vex portal. Its just odd to build players a way to get to that for no reason. It has to be dlc related. Why have players do something complicated to activate that portal for a ass mat chest on the other side? They must of had plans for that portal but held off until dlc.

There is no 6th chest. Maybe one day there will be, but not today.

Last game needed for flawless and our teammate gets disconnected after the first round... Luckily, other team wasn't that great and we still pulled off the win. God damn did that feel good.

Damn just woke up with a splitting headache. Guess I won't be playing Destiny until the painkillers kick in. When I do though, it'll be Trials for days. I really wanna get better at it.

Sorry for the delay guys, should be back and ready to start VoG HM in 30 mins. Our brave fireteam is as follows:

1. SolicitorPirate
2. Buttsmasher
3. Pat DC
4. Bicep_Curls
5. SilvardCT
6. Sin_Ghidorah

Lighthouse. Still can't get there. Anyone willing to carry a pretty bad pvp player to see the place?

trav54

I'd be happy to help sometime but all my fellow carry buddies are asleep or MIA currently. We'd definitely want 2 good players to help ensure you make the trip. Do you usually play around these times? What time zone are you? I'll be around more this weekend, it's always good to get a first timer there.

I'd be happy to help sometime but all my fellow carry buddies are asleep or MIA currently. We'd definitely want 2 good players to help ensure you make the trip. Do you usually play around these times? What time zone are you? I'll be around more this weekend, it's always good to get a first timer there.

Mhm. :p

UMGAWA

Yea I figured a little too into our set, hit me up again I wouldn't mind running with you dudes again. I'll give you tips....quicker

He goes alright for someone that picked up the game a few weeks ago haha.
Thanks a lot, appreciate it. Putting up with us Aussies too lol.

Hey gaf, i accidentally deleted my paladins blazon emblem. Can i get it back? Or is ut gone forever. I ranked another charcater to rank 3 buy didn't get it. Is it one per account?

I have a Legendary auto rifle called Low Down P-XIV. One of its abilities is "while zoomed, this weapon fires slower, but causes additional damage." Is this a good ability or should I reforge it?

I have a Legendary auto rifle called Low Down P-XIV. One of its abilities is "while zoomed, this weapon fires slower, but causes additional damage." Is this a good ability or should I reforge it?

As it stands auto-rifles aren't all that useful in crucible. Otherwise that would be a good perk.

SpecX

Sounds like the same perk on Suros which is good for PvE but sucks for PvP.

Thanks!

I'm free most of this weekend. I'm Hawaii standard time. I'm getting better at pvp, but still have issues. Slowly watching my play videos and correcting my mistakes. Trying to lean back more, learning to snipe in pvp.

Final Round Thorn Glitch + Final Sound Snipers = ultimate douchebaggery.

Why can't they do partial patches to fix the most important issues first?! Why wait to do everything all at once?

Sigh

Final Round Thorn Glitch + Final Sound Snipers = ultimate douchebaggery.

Why can't they do partial patches to fix the most important issues first?! Why wait to do everything all at once?

Sigh

It's ridiculous, especially when the take servers down for maintenance once a month or so. Anything being abused, especially glitches, should be addressed as soon as possible.

EDIT: top of the page, new exotic

Top Bottom