• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Namikaze1

I was attacking that one you hit. All of a sudden I see this trip mine fly out of nowhere.

All I could think was DAMMMMMNNNNNNN

I still don't know how it manage to stick to the sniper. You can briefly see just before I threw the tripmine that the hobgoblin had just spawned and was slowly moving up to shoot you guys.

As soon as it landed, this was my reaction:
7x3osyb.gif

Lol no more destinylfg for me today

Just had some English kids tell his mom to fuck off and you can imagine what happens after that

That poor mother. Son is a little monster

So yeah im open to PoE again with anyone?

Which level, I need to lay the smack down on skolas

E92 M3

My mom's condition hasn't improved and they are worried about a clot to the lungs because oxygen saturation went down :(

WipedOut

My mom's condition hasn't improved and they are worried about a clot to the lungs because oxygen saturation went down :(

Keep positive trance, if there is a clot then she is at the best place she could be, Have they started her on blood thinners as a precaution?

E92 M3

Keep positive trance, if there is a clot then she is at the best place she could be, Have they started her on blood thinners as a precaution?

Yeah they're on top of everything. It's also unfortunate that I am very well acquainted with physiology and can't use ignorance to relax. I know what can happen.

All the best E92 <3

Thank you, trying to distract myself with Destiny and music while at the hospital.

Shito

Naomi's VoG exploration stream yesterday was really cool to watch.
I was like "wtf is he doing, it's not this way the other ones are trying to climb!", before realising his plan was to get higher to see if there was something up there. :)

:/
Stay strong man, hopefully she will start getting better soon.
Having to wait like that without anything to do to make the situation better is the worst thing; but you just have to believe in her and her doctors.

WipedOut

Yeah they're on top of everything. It's also unfortunate that I am very well acquainted with physiology and can't use ignorance to relax. I know what can happen.

Thank you, trying to distract myself with Destiny and music while at the hospital.

keeping you and your mom in my prayers today brother!

I have seriously been sitting around in Archer's Line for about 15 minutes now waiting for these damn Wolves to show up. HURRY UP ALL I WANT IS A KEY!

Namikaze1

Naomi's VoG exploration stream yesterday was really cool to watch.
I was like "wtf is he doing, it's not this way the other ones are trying to climb!", before realising his plan was to get higher to see if there was something up there. :)
Who is Naomi? Todd, Math, and Fig, did you all replace me already?!
:p

X-Frame

Person before me asked it, Lars replied that there will be no custom mm with TTK, but maybe later on. He mentioned about sweaties and how you can still have custom mm, but that guy didn't know about sweaties.

Seriously, there were maybe 2 other people in the crowd who actually asked about pvp. The rest kept on asking about raid and other stuff. It was supposed to be a pvp q&a

That said, the new subclasses will be fine tuned and tweaked for release, so expect sunbreaker to not be as OP as it was.

Did they talk about the existing subclasses being tweaked as well?

ocean

Banned
Interesting tidbit from the Activision investor website published this week:

Activision Publishing and Bungie released Destiny’s highly acclaimed second expansion, House of Wolves, which had a strong attach rate and engagement. Destiny now has over 2 billion hours of gameplay since launch, which amounts to an average 100 hours of gameplay for each of Destiny’s over 20 million registered players.

http://files.shareholder.com/downlo...1A778/Q2_2015_ATVI_Earnings_Press_Release.pdf

Namikaze1

The heck? Received a notification saying I have too many things plugged in to the USB. That's a first and a very strange notification.

Anyway, here I am at the character select screen and I suddenly don't feel like playing Destiny. I don't know what to play. :(

Naomi is a girl I befriended in the chamber of chat years and years ago during the great Harry Potter age.
I knew a Naomi once. She was the RA back when I was staying in a dorm. Cool chick.

Haha.
It seems my iPad's autocorrect is a Metal Gear fan...
My iPad likes to remind every now and then just how much of a Naruto fan I was back then. I hate it. I can't remember what word I was trying to type but my iPad autocorrected that to Tsunade.

Shito

The heck? Received a notification saying I have too many things plugged in to the USB. That's a first and a very strange notification.

Anyway, here I am at the character select screen and I suddenly don't feel like playing Destiny. I don't know what to play. :(
Happened to me just yesterday, in front of your stream.
Ended up booting up the PSN+ version of Driveclub. I hate the races in this game, but I had a nice time doing some time trials...

todd360

Happened to me just yesterday, in front of your stream.
Ended up booting up the PSN+ version of Driveclub. I hate the races in this game, but I had a nice time doing some time trials...

I don't even feel like getting on to help people with trials since its theives den this week. Screw that. I have everything I want in the game now. Which is weird. It might be a good time to mostly stop until new dlc.

Namikaze1

I don't even feel like getting on to help people with trials since its theives den this week. Screw that. I have everything I want in the game now. Which is weird. It might be a good time to mostly stop until new dlc.
We both finally got yesterday the last thing we wanted out of HoW anyway: the mighty Bones of Eao. I honestly should take a break and finally try out Driveclub PS Plus edition.

420bits

Are there any flawless raider-sherpas alive tonight? :D Finished the year one emblem last week and just got 2 things left for my platinum :D

Shito

Yeah, I'm more or less doing a break.
Only completed one NF last week, and haven't touched up the game since.
I will probably do a few nightfalls this week-end, but that's about it.
Breaks are good, in just a week I went from no desire at all to play Destiny until TTK hits to a small itch of shooting things up again growing up during the last days...

todd360

Yeah, I'm more or less doing a break.
Only completed one NF last week, and haven't touched up the game since.
I will probably do a few nightfalls this week-end, but that's about it.
Breaks are good, in just a week I went from no desire at all to play Destiny until TTK hits to a small itch of shooting things up again growing up during the last days...

Log on and buy the bones of YOOOOOOOO!

Top Bottom