• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

I forgot to tell you guys, one person asked Deej about the Necrochasm, and why it was so bad. He said something about using it in crucible and not being able to kill an opponent with a full clip.

Deej looked at Lars and asked him what were they doing to buff auto rifles, but avoided the necro question altogether.

Lnkn52

I forgot to tell you guys, one person asked Deej about the Necrochasm, and why it was so bad. He said something about using it in crucible and not able to kill an opponent with a full clip.

Deej looked at Lars and asked him what were they doing to buff auto rifles, but avoided the necro question altogether.

did you ask about private matchmaking?

Well they are also nerfing BHammer and it is confirmed to be left behind. We don't know yet but it's very possible that they want to create a whole new sandbox of top end gear.

Bhammer made sense because even at a lower level, a high impact sniper with infinite ammo (also ice breaker) would definitely break some aspects of the game. Same goes for Ghorn.

Less reliance on OP weapons, and more reliance on teamwork, class abilities and team shooting.

did you ask about private matchmaking?

Person before me asked it, Lars replied that there will be no custom mm with TTK, but maybe later on. He mentioned about sweaties and how you can still have custom mm, but that guy didn't know about sweaties.

Seriously, there were maybe 2 other people in the crowd who actually asked about pvp. The rest kept on asking about raid and other stuff. It was supposed to be a pvp q&a

That said, the new subclasses will be fine tuned and tweaked for release, so expect sunbreaker to not be as OP as it was.

FyreWulff

Where the hell is the Timekeeper map in Crucible's HoW playlists?

I want to at least get it once for the Grimoire, but damned if it ever shows up

noomi

It's common sense, why would they make changes to exotics if they would not be upgradeable or viable in level advantage enabled pvp?

These kind of over reactions is why bungie doesn't like us. I could see Deej's face when I mentioned we were from GAF :/

Man, that sucks to hear. All those threads on the gaming side give us a bad name :(

We're pretty nice in the OT here....

Deku Tree

Bhammer made sense because even at a lower level, a high impact sniper with infinite ammo (also ice breaker) would definitely break some aspects of the game. Same goes for Ghorn.

Less reliance on OP weapons, and more reliance on teamwork, class abilities and team shooting.

We don't know. And we will find out soon enough with the Twitch reveals. But I do know that using the argument that "it's common sense that" some Bungie decision will not happen in some way about the way Destiny will operate in the future has failed in the past.

EL CUCO

Literally walking off a cruise ship. Just watched Datto's TTK info dump, after a 7 day Internet vacation...HOLY NATHAN GHOST!

TTK is sounding pretty spectacular thus far.

Lnkn52

Literally walking off a cruise ship. Just watched Datto's TTK info dump, after a 7 day Internet vacation...HOLY NATHAN GHOST!

TTK is sounding pretty spectacular thus far.

Do you have them Bones? If not, tell your brother to get them for you.

Nuszka

On my work break now , wish I could play trials but my wife has tooken over the tv and the lounge area, need to think bout a small gaming monitor and move my ps4 out of there.

ocean

Banned
Where the hell is the Timekeeper map in Crucible's HoW playlists?

I want to at least get it once for the Grimoire, but damned if it ever shows up
Long shot but just in case: are you on XBO? Because that's a PlayStation exclusive map (like Exodus Blue) until next month.

MrDaravon

If anyone on PS4 is doing any PoE 32/34 (or 35 and wants to maybe carry me a bit or sherpa me) OR any Crota NM, Crota Hard or VoG Hard please hit me up today. I plan to be on all day, once I'm fully awake and have clear out the daily bounty stuff would like to get some stuff in. I've only done PoE 28 and PoE 34 once. I've also never done Trials, so if anyone is doing Trials and doesn't care about hitting Mercury or whatever hit me up. PSN: MrDaravon

Klyka

Banned
If anyone on PS4 is doing any PoE 32/34 (or 35 and wants to maybe carry me a bit or sherpa me) OR any Crota NM, Crota Hard or VoG Hard please hit me up today. I plan to be on all day, once I'm fully awake and have clear out the daily bounty stuff would like to get some stuff in. I've only done PoE 28 and PoE 34 once. I've also never done Trials, so if anyone is doing Trials and doesn't care about hitting Mercury or whatever hit me up. PSN: MrDaravon

I am trying to get a group going in a bit, we want to at least do VoG HM for me and my friend who have never done it before.

MrDaravon

I am trying to get a group going in a bit, we want to at least do VoG HM for me and my friend who have never done it before.

Okay message me when you're going to get going. I've only done VoG Hard like twice so I'm not pro at it myself or anything, but if we can get at least one vet we should be fine.

Klyka

Banned
Alright, starting up the VoG HM group on PS4

We got:

1. Klyka1 (message me for invite)
2. Helloween 4554
3. MrDaravon
4. blackprophesy
5. ?
6. ?

Both Hell and I have not done it before, so if we could get 1 or 2 "vets" that would be cool

recks

Alright, starting up the VoG HM group on PS4

We got:

1. Klyka1 (message me for invite)
2. Helloween 4554
3. MrDaravon
4. blackprophesy
5. ?
6. ?

Both Hell and I have not done it before, so if we could get 1 or 2 "vets" that would be cool
I can help, also have a friend to join.

PSN:x__xo__o

Namikaze1

yA66pw.gif

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFgfkM67J-Q

Can't stop laughing at the reaction.

Namikaze1

Dammit! Share didn't record the Tripmine double kill I got in salvage yesterday. Threw at the wall since one was behind cover. Another came up running to his teammate to assist him. My Tripmine ended up sticking to his head, killing him and the guy behind cover. I didn't even care that I died a second later from their third. I was laughing my ass off as soon as I saw it sticking to him.

phen0m24

Ahhh Saturday morning rando commando time. Playing control on Bone with my level 12 hunter and being one of only 2 people positive. That after a total domination of like 20k to 8k. Good grief do randoms know how to play control? Rhetorical question

Ok guys, I'm sick of this Skolas prick hanging above my head thinking he's better than me. I think it's time I took this piece of filth down a peg. Who's with me?

Anyone interested in doing VoG HM or CE NM? Never played CE and played VoG just once. If anyone want to do VoG NM I can bring a friend!

I'm open to do a nightfall too. :)

Lol no more destinylfg for me today

Just had some English kids tell his mom to fuck off and you can imagine what happens after that

That poor mother. Son is a little monster

So yeah im open to PoE again with anyone?

phen0m24

Oh man I just topped the board as a level 13 with a green pistol and shotgun on Burning Shrine. Egads

Repping that Voidfang Investments Koro lol

Top Bottom