• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Izuna

Banned
QrUKuXU.jpg

Girlfriend appreciates the lack of light coming from the Surface Pro.

Just did so well in Trials with this earlier.

Frenden

Banned
Started a new baby Warlock on a new PSN because I'm dumb.

CLcnZ5lUcAAQLOy.jpg

PSI Umbra, the poor man's Pilgrim.

Four matches in with no weapon better than a green (and no heavy weapon at all) and got my first Mark of the Unbroken. Barely unlocked Surge on the skill tree. lolol.

CLc1ZdDUcAEWBq3.jpg

All this GAF PvP practice pays off.

sjay1994

I know this is pretty late, but anyone up for 32 or 34 PoE?

I am trying to power level my hunter and titan to 34 and need armor cores and etheric lights. Wanted to get some with my warlock before the refresh

PSN: Sjay1994

Sitting outside at a bed and breakfast with a cigar without much to do... Wish I has packed my ps4.

Can anyone recommend a stream to watch?

Edit: ^ okay then.

No. I made a new PSN account. I still have my FRENDEN account with all three characters.

Oh god. Why? Lol. I kinda miss the cool lower level progression of getting better gear and perks but that's too much grinding for me.

EDIT: also just noticed your new PSN is legendary engram. Can't wait for legendary engram found legendary engram.

GhaleonEB

Looks like we're getting there, woo. I'll send FR's out and party invites when the list fills.

HM Crota:

1) Ghaleon_EB
2) SpecX
3) V1ctIm
4) MutenTurtle
5)
6)

Frenden

Banned
Oh god. Why? Lol. I kinda miss the cool lower level progression of getting better gear and perks but that's too much grinding for me.

EDIT: also just noticed your new PSN is legendary engram. Can't wait for legendary engram found legendary engram.

You nailed the why part in your last sentence, haha. I just wanted a joke account. :p

OkayRene

Looks like we're getting there, woo. I'll send FR's out and party invites when the list fills.

HM Crota:

1) Ghaleon_EB
2) SpecX
3) V1ctIm
4) MutenTurtle
5)
6)

How many are you running?

Actually would someone be so kind as to stash the Deathsingers checkpoint for me, please?

GhaleonEB

Looks like we got a full group, sending invites out now:

HM Crota:

1) Ghaleon_EB
2) SpecX
3) V1ctIm
4) MutenTurtle
5) Sjay1994
6) rc213

SheHateMe

DGAF is the greatest.

Shout out to Owensboro for the save after random guy left.

Crota HM is down, Skolas is left. I can taste that Trimuph.

Top Bottom