• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

III-V

I will most likely be around if all the people looking for flawless still need help. I've sherpa'd flawless runs many times, and there are plenty of others in the community able to do the same.

I will be running VoG at some point today/tonight, and nobody there will mind that you are 27. Feel free to send a FR on PSN (assuming you are on Playstation) to ReignofSparrows.

I would be interested too

Anyone interested in Trials? Unfortunately can't use my mic at the moment but I will be listening. I have bought all the boons.
LFG is soul destroying and I just want to see Mercury :'(

Id be down.. need to try to grab the pulse and or scout rifle I never got

You guys still in for a CE HM raid?

1. SpecX
2. blackprophesy
3. everyday math
4. Klyka
5. Marco_Tovarich
6. ipitythafool32
Back-up: ButtSmasher

I've sent a PM to all of you, my PSN id is Marco_Tovarich.

Would you guys be able to start in 30 minutes? (aprox)

Klyka

Banned

1. SpecX
2. blackprophesy
3. everyday math
4. Klyka
5. Marco_Tovarich
6. ipitythafool32

sure

Well, change of plans for me for the near future. My buddy, Derptrastrophe, is back after a Trials hiatus and we are going to run a ticket. Pretty much an unknown Gaffer, but an excellent PvP player.

If anyone wants to join up for a ticket, send a message on PSN (ReignofSparrows) as I'll be away from the computer for a bit.

1. SpecX
2. blackprophesy
3. everyday math
4. Klyka
5. Marco_Tovarich
6. ipitythafool32

Yeah Im good.. im playing crucible to kill time

I will most likely be around if all the people looking for flawless still need help. I've sherpa'd flawless runs many times, and there are plenty of others in the community able to do the same.

I will be running VoG at some point today/tonight, and nobody there will mind that you are 27. Feel free to send a FR on PSN (assuming you are on Playstation) to ReignofSparrows.
Oh man, I'm down for that. I'll send you a friend request.

Monster Zero

Well, change of plans for me for the near future. My buddy, Derptrastrophe, is back after a Trials hiatus and we are going to run a ticket. Pretty much an unknown Gaffer, but an excellent PvP player.

If anyone wants to join up for a ticket, send a message on PSN (ReignofSparrows) as I'll be away from the computer for a bit.

Hit me up when you good, having a smoke. Sin_Ghidorah

I also woke up with 2 fate bringers not remembering doing VoG at all

Ahh dang it. Ok, there are some really cool XB1 folks here as well
I just got one
but the noobie raid is on ps4. We might be able to find some folks to run you through it.

My GT is same as GAF, and if you check the first page there are a fair number of X1 GAFers. :)

I have the game on PS4, but I don't have the expansions, so I'm trying to make most of my serious progress on XB1. I'll add your GT in a bit. I hope I can find some folks to help me through it. I've played a whole lot of Destiny, both on PS4 and XB1, but never the raids. Could never find a group.

todd360

If you live in New York or the surrounding area you could get Optimum Online Ultra 50. Really good down speeds (50 Mbps) and decent up (around 5) for $50.

I live in a small town. I checked what is offered with our current provider and we already have the best they provide in this area. America's internet speed and pricing is so bad compared to other countries.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
VoG is a longer raid overall.
It also has varied challenges that take skills in different areas that not everyone might find useful for their usual play styles.

An example is the halfway point is sneaking past the Gorgons, and then doing the jump puzzles right after.

Let's not forget the Templar can be close to impossible if lag presents its self.
Atheon is another one that can get people killed from lag, or even just one person not being geared, or confident with the mechanics.

So, Crota can be soloed for the abyss, and can cheese the bridge, can solo the death singer, and Crota is pretty much child's play once everyone has been told when to fire rockets/do damage.

Crota is 50x easier than VoG.

I got my guardian lord from VoG like most in the top 40 in the OT.

I got flawless
from Vog D=
yeh, you guys are right
I think fond memories of VoG are clouding my judgement.

MrDaravon

Double Corrective Measure and Epilogue drops on my last run LOL.

Reign if you want to carry me through Trials later hit me up, I've never done Trials. Gonna help these guys do the last VoG run if they can't get a 6th.

I guess my buddy doesn't need Mercury, so we are going to do some Salvage for funsies. He just wants to take his new Hopscotch for a spin. Feel free to join up.

Frenden

Banned
I live in a small town. I checked what is offered with our current provider and we already have the best they provide in this area. America's internet speed and pricing is so bad compared to other countries.

I pay ~$200/mo. for ~15 down and ~1 up. Rural internet sucks!

ocean

Banned
I got it from Vog D=
yeh, you guys are right
I think fond memories of VoG are clouding my judgement.
To be fair Vault of Glass is superior in basically every way. More engaging, more mechanically complex and interestig, invites exploration with a heavy shroud of mystery, has better loot, remains challenging despite our being over leveled...it's still by far the best thing in the game.

But CE is just waaaaay easier for flawless. Abyss is trivial to solo while other 5 camp. Bride legit is fun (best thing in that raid) and easy. Deathsinger is super chill if you don't rush and play careful. And Crota is a joke if he doesn't bug out. Nothing like Gorgon's, jumping puzzle, detain shield rocket suicide, Atheon teleporting mixups etc to mess your run up.

But VoG flawless Isa and always will be true flawless.

Silvard

I'm up for flawless if there's room, I don't know if there's a group going or not but I'd love to join. Doing Crucible meanwhile, I thought they had buffed marks in pvp but it still feels really slow. What's the fastest way to cap?

P44

Real talk:

If you want to improve your sniping, grab an xbone, grab mcc and play team snipers that shit is great. So sad I missed the Halo heyday.

Top Bottom