• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Yes. And I'm one of the first people in my area to get FIOS. I have a business class router. Something regular customers can't have. Wifi range is like 200 feet.

Which chest piece? I bought an engram from Xur and got the Armamentarium

That's the one you want for PvP. 2x the grenades is invaluable.

Edit: for trials you will also want the crest of alpha lupi, which gives you faster revives. Armamentarium is better for offensive builds though. I usually run a gauntlet with HC reloader, armamentarium, and then max intellect and discipline.

Tecnniqe

Banned
A certain someone felt like taking the jumpy route off the edge going flawless
CL6PlozWsAECjZF.jpg:large

Edit:
Once upon a sticky
CL6RpWJXAAAQtfj.jpg:large

I refuse to do it anymore.
I would buy a Scuf, but the MSE Controller is better. Make it happen Sony.

I wanted to buy a SCUF but damn, they get pricey fast, and I heard they take forever to ship and the build quality isn't incredible.

A pro controller from Sony would be awesome.

Klyka

Banned
You guys still in for a CE HM raid?

1. SpecX
2. blackprophesy
3. everyday math
4. Klyka
5. Marco_Tovarich
6. ipitythafool32
Back-up: ButtSmasher

I've sent a PM to all of you, my PSN id is Marco_Tovarich.

Would you guys be able to start in 30 minutes? (aprox)

Alright people, how about that list up there?

Who is up for Crota HM?

Tensions grow high as we try our fourth run for Flawless. 420bits aims his fatebringer at me. (It wasn't my fault).

NmY73Mi.png

Also, if you clip into a fatebringer, you can see a name written on the revolver cylinder.

551w6k2.png

SeanR1221

That's the one you want for PvP. 2x the grenades is invaluable.

Edit: for trials you will also want the crest of alpha lupi, which gives you faster revives. Armamentarium is better for offensive builds though. I usually run a gauntlet with HC reloader, armamentarium, and then max intellect and discipline.

Nice, glad I got something good with one engram :)

Klyka

Banned
If I can't get anyone for Crota HM on PS4, anyone up for PoE 34?

I'm just lvl 33 so I hit like a wet sponge but I would really love to beat this

MrDaravon

If I can't get anyone for Crota HM on PS4, anyone up for PoE 34?

I'm just lvl 33 so I hit like a wet sponge but I would really love to beat this

I can join you for either in about 30-40 minutes, on a call so doing some solo stuff right now. I've only done 34 once, we would need a solid 3rd to PoE 34 since I don't have carry capabilities. Or I'm down for 32 or Crota if we can get more people.

FyreWulff

Also confirmed you don't have to remember to be wearing your 34 gear when Taken King comes out, the game knows your highest level obtained and will make you that level.

So you can't go back to 20 :V

Klyka

Banned
I can join you for either in about 30-40 minutes, on a call so doing some solo stuff right now. I've only done 34 once, we would need a solid 3rd to PoE 34 since I don't have carry capabilities. Or I'm down for 32 or Crota if we can get more people.

we are 3 people for Crota HM right now!

So 3 more and we are good to go :D

MrDaravon

we are 3 people for Crota HM right now!

So 3 more and we are good to go :D

Okay, I need at least a couple minutes though, my mic doesn't have a mute so I have no way of even just being in the party chat. If you don't have 6 by the time I'm done I'll hop in.

Deku Tree

Also confirmed you don't have to remember to be wearing your 34 gear when Taken King comes out, the game knows your highest level obtained and will make you that level.

So you can't go back to 20 :V

We still need to know more about the new level and light system. So now everyone can reach max level, but still some activities are restricted by the amount of light you have in your gear so light is still very important. I don't think we really know whether or not the differences between the current system and the new system change the way we reach max power in the game or just put a different face on it.

Haven't caught up to the thread since yesterday. Been dealing with a lot of things. I probably won't be on until sometime tomorrow. I'll be down to help with anything

I was able to play with my nephew yesterday for a little and got him to L24. Going to show him the ropes of normal VoG pretty soon, maybe in a week. He'll be L26 in no time once he hits rank 2 Crucible and he's like 1.3

Top Bottom