• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

11813523_10153587942543140_2414201743053911474_n.jpg

We all sit enjoying our newly popped status as guardian lords

Good run guys apart from Crota being Crota, Davidbloop copying an opening aussie batsman and a thrall who decided to take me down with my own tripmine grenade

I'm mentally fucked after that (I have no idea how Drizzay does all he does) but i'm up for getting another group through tomorrow night

Klyka

Banned
Alright, couldn't get a group together after almost 1 hour,so I'll take a food break and then try again later for either PoE 34 or Crota HM

Good run guys apart from Crota being Crota, Davidbloop copying an opening aussie batsman and a thrall who decided to take me down with my trip mine grenade

I'm mentally fucked after that (I have no idea how Drizzay does all he does) but i'm up for getting another group through tomorrow night

gratz! And I would not mind joining that group tomorrow if it runs around the same time

ocean

Banned
We must read the messages written on the barrel of every VoG weapon. Chest hint obviously there.

#justconspiracythings

Einhandr

I've got a Crota HM checkpoint on my Warlock. I've been doing duo runs with my buddy the past few weeks trying to get the Crux, but I think he's finally worn thin. To his credit, he was dedicated sword bearer, so he was running gally and sword and there would be several times each run that Crota just wouldn't go down or his shield would magically regenerate instantly when he would move in for the sword strikes.

Are there any seasoned HM Crota vets (especially if you can run sword) that might be up for three runs today?

I've got a Crota HM checkpoint on my Warlock. I've been doing duo runs with my buddy the past few weeks trying to get the Crux, but I think he's finally worn thin. To his credit, he was dedicated sword bearer, so he was running gally and sword and there would be several times each run that Crota just wouldn't go down or his shield would magically regenerate instantly when he would move in for the sword strikes.

Are there any seasoned HM Crota vets (especially if you can run sword) that might be up for three runs today?

If you can get enough in the next 15mins i'll run the sword x3

Alright, couldn't get a group together after almost 1 hour,so I'll take a food break and then try again later for either PoE 34 or Crota HM

gratz! And I would not mind joining that group tomorrow if it runs around the same time

Sure, i'll make sure you're in

Good run guys apart from Crota being Crota, Davidbloop copying an opening aussie batsman and a thrall who decided to take me down with my own tripmine grenade

Oh well I can take solace in the fact that our beaches aren't made of rocks.

FyreWulff

We still need to know more about the new level and light system. So now everyone can reach max level, but still some activities are restricted by the amount of light you have in your gear so light is still very important. I don't think we really know whether or not the differences between the current system and the new system change the way we reach max power in the game or just put a different face on it.

sounds to me that light will be a (percentile?) buff on your base damage, which is why i think they've said it's "recommended" level, not required light level for certain activities

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I still have ghosts and salvage trophy to be guardian lord.

={

edit: 100 down 10-12 up here. my ps4 only gets 40 down 2 up though

MrDaravon

I should be ready in like 5 minutes if anyone is running Crota (Normal or Hard) or PoE stuff, PSN: MrDaravon

Remind me again, why do we run Normal then Hard on Crota, can you only get one weapon drop at the end? I thought it was specifically only some things dropped on Normal from him and some only on Hard, but the loot table I'm looking at lists everything droppable either on any difficulty or only on Hard, so I'm guessing that it's because only one weapon can drop per run? Or maybe this loot table is wrong.

Klyka

Banned
sounds to me that light will be a (percentile?) buff on your base damage, which is why i think they've said it's "recommended" level, not required light level for certain activities

Pretty sure "light level" will just be "item level"

Like "These are lvl 35 enemies. If you have a light level 35 weapon it will do 100% damage to them"

Something like that.

Einhandr

I should be ready in like 5 minutes if anyone is running Crota (Normal or Hard) or PoE stuff, PSN: MrDaravon

Remind me again, why do we run Normal then Hard on Crota, can you only get one weapon drop at the end? I thought it was specifically only some things dropped on Normal from him and some only on Hard, but the loot table I'm looking at lists everything droppable either on any difficulty or only on Hard, so I'm guessing that it's because only one weapon can drop per run? Or maybe this loot table is wrong.

Im looking to get a group together for HM Crota if you're interested. I'm right at his checkpoint. I think people do Normal first for some of the drops that can only be rec'd from Normal (Sword Breaker, Black Hammer, etc).

420bits

I was all fun and games til crota took a guardian to the knee :D

But it in the end it went well, we killed him on the first real try!

Good sherpaing and thanks to everyone involved!

Silvard

I'll do HM Crota, or if any flawless sherpa wants to take me under their wings and help me obtain my long desired trophy, I'm up for that as well.

MrDaravon

Im looking to get a group together for HM Crota if you're interested. I'm right at his checkpoint. I think people do Normal first for some of the drops that can only be rec'd from Normal (Sword Breaker, Black Hammer, etc).

Sure go ahead and invite me, I'll be there in just a second, just got off this call and want to finish this wanted bounty real quick.

III-V

Ok flawless for tomorrow, I may have something on tomorrow night so it could happen around 4/5pm GMT

1) Me
2) Silvard
3) Owensbro
4) Robot_face just missed the last one so he's in
5)
6)

Thanks for adding me, but I won't make it, so please take me off the list. I am traveling tomorrow evening :(

If anyone is running Crota let me know

Or we can run nightfalls or whatever

neoism

soo guys i just did the nightfall and got a exotic hunter shoulder... but on the map menu it still has all of the modifiers and stuff like if i didn't do it yet.. does that mean i could do i again and get something again, usually that stuff goes away once you complete it for the week???

GeeTeeCee

So I decided to play Destiny for the first time since January today. I remember struggling my way up to level 27 from launch up until the point I bailed out. Now even the vendor gear from the crucible quartermaster gets me from 27 to 30 in less than a minute. What a time to be alive.

I may even try to finally have my first attempt at the Vault of Glass soon.

Silvard

Ok flawless for tomorrow, I may have something on tomorrow night so it could happen around 4/5pm GMT

1) Me
2) Silvard
3) Owensbro
4) Robot_face just missed the last one so he's in
5)
6)

PSN: SilvardCT just in case. I'll make sure to be on and available all day tomorrow!

Top Bottom