• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Tecnniqe

Banned
I'll join. I get good loot right?

GFH-oyNi_400x400.jpeg

1) Me
2) Silvard
3) Owensbro
4) Robot_face just missed the last one so he's in
5)DonutTurtle
6) terrordactyl (PSN danarchy99)

Last one just add to the list

Ok, PSN same as here

Just let me know when you want to run. Since its 9 AM for me tomorrow, it would be great to have an idea before my bed time, since I'm prone to sleeping in on Sunday's.

1) Me
2) Silvard
3) Owensbro
4) AQ
5)DonutTurtle
6) terrordactyl

I think I got the order of asking right, will either be 4/7pm gmt

2 more spaces for 2x HM Crota kills now

darknil

Hi! Now that I see multiple groups forming, any group for HM Crota or HM VoG? Never actually finished any raid on hard -.-

Edit: PSN: juanbumo

neoism

lol daamn just got a amazing m64 from crucible it dropped with AB Spac R barrel and rodeo lol.... i wasted like 200 WP for something like that...

Is anyone else trying to go for a flawless raider tomorrow?
Ps4 of course.

I've been doing family stuff all day but should be home in maybe an hour. I'll be happy to help with any of the following tonight:

-Sherpa flawless raids
-Skolas school for first timers
-Mercury runs in Trials, priority to first timers

I should be around tomorrow as well if people want to do flawless raids then.

MattyG

Banned
So I just started playing again a week ago (got rid of the game at level 20 late last year). I'm having a blast, but I've been playing close to 7 hours a day the last few days and just can't get the right gear. I'm at level 30 and need a legendary helmet and leg armor, so what activities should I do in hopes of getting that?

I'm currently doing strikes and bounties to try to get vanguard to lvl 2 so I can buy a helmet. Anything else I should do?

So I just started playing again a week ago (got rid of the game at level 20 late last year). I'm having a blast, but I've been playing close to 7 hours a day the last few days and just can't get the right gear. I'm at level 30 and need a legendary helmet and leg armor, so what activities should I do in hopes of getting that?

I'm currently doing strikes and bounties to try to get vanguard to lvl 2 so I can buy a helmet. Anything else I should do?

Do you have HoW or TDB?

inthrall

I've been doing family stuff all day but should be home in maybe an hour. I'll be happy to help with any of the following tonight:

-Sherpa flawless raids
-Skolas school for first timers
-Mercury runs in Trials, priority to first timers

I should be around tomorrow as well if people want to do flawless raids then.

If im on, I'l be keen to try a Mercury run. Best is 6-3 so far, which got me a badass helmet at least

Ikkarus

DGAF what's the best way to convert a video from YouTube and being able to convert it in to a gif with the best quality?

I've uploaded some of my gameplay from the ShareFactory on to YouTube but then I don't know the best way to convert them.

Thanks! :)

DGAF what's the best way to convert a video from YouTube and being able to convert it in to a gif with the best quality?

I've uploaded some of my gameplay from the ShareFactory on to YouTube but then I don't know the best way to convert them.

imgur

good quality gifs, but they are huge in size

Namikaze1

For best quality: imgur video to gif. Only downside is the gifs are huge.

J0dy77

Anyone know a cheap way to get started with Destiny? I'm going to pick up the taken King bundle with the game and all the expansions when it releases but would like to start playing now. Was hoping there was a way I could buy the game now and expansions to total the same $60 price tag.

darknil

Anyone know a cheap way to get started with Destiny? I'm going to pick up the taken King bundle with the game and all the expansions when it releases but would like to start playing now. Was hoping there was a way I could buy the game now and expansions to total the same $60 price tag.

I had a friend who wanted to do the same, it looks that the digital (this allows you to download the existing content and play before TTK) can only be purchased at $80, why's that?

Deku Tree

Interesting tidbit from the Activision investor website published this week:

Activision Publishing and Bungie released Destiny’s highly acclaimed second expansion, House of Wolves, which had a strong attach rate and engagement. Destiny now has over 2 billion hours of gameplay since launch, which amounts to an average 100 hours of gameplay for each of Destiny’s over 20 million registered players.

http://files.shareholder.com/downlo...1A778/Q2_2015_ATVI_Earnings_Press_Release.pdf

Hey does anyone remember how long ago it was when Activision said Destiny had over 16 million registered accounts? Now they are at 20 wow!

Top Bottom