• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Namikaze1

Whoever needs Nightfall, join on me. PSN is namikaze1.

Regarding the raid, I'll take any level as long as you mee the minimum level requirement for that raid (VoG HM = 27 / CE HM = 30)

First gold package from trials (previous beat was 7) and I got The Messenger!

Cb9NcYv.jpg

Arrrammis

First gold package from trials (previous beat was 7) and I got The Messenger! I know legendary can't be ascended again, but what's the best roll for regular crucible?
I don't think you can reroll the messenger since its a Trials weapon. For other pulse rifles, people seem to like hand laid stock, hidden hand, most stability perks.

Rhaegar

Any Boners up for Trials? Doubt I can make it to Mercury without a ringer, but the helm is the last piece of Trials armor I need! GT is Ev0lved1

deafmedal

Having an awful PvP day today. Just fucking awful :( 1 win in like 6-7 cards, horrible control matches... I dunno. Congrats to all the teams we helped to Mercury
*sobs in corner*

Einhandr

Got the HM Crota CP on one guy, just need one more run for the week. Any awesome sword guys out there that want to get a team together?

edit: PS4, 34 Sunsinger, gally action

Owensboro

Rc213, poe 34?

I'm up for a 34 if you need another body.

Thread always moves fast. Anyone doing poe 32? Psn itsnervedamage would be my first time at 32, is it at all different from the 28?
The only real difference is the boss at the end having actual abilities. No idea who it is this week. If the 34 doesn't go through, I can help with the 32. Need to get this damn queen's cypher.

Should I scrap one of my 3rd characters and work my way up to the final mission to get a new Stranger's Rifle in hopes to get a No Time to Explain for Taken King?

Should I scrap one of my 3rd characters and work my way up to the final mission to get a new Stranger's Rifle in hopes to get a No Time to Explain for Taken King?

I wouldn't. I can't imagine they'd require a rare weapon from vanilla destiny that only drops once for a Taken King exotic. On the other hand there is the buff that will get you to the level needed for Taken King that can be used once per account when TTK drops.

Top Bottom