• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Todd, what if the 6th chest only spawns in hard mode?

and thus we get Todd's Hunt for the 6th Chest Part 2

Why do you have like 5 vods of the hunt on twitch? And i feel thats not everything. I wanted to watch all of it :(

I had never seen those places and had no idea the vault was that big.

todd360

Todd, what if the 6th chest only spawns in hard mode?

and thus we get Todd's Hunt for the 6th Chest Part 2

Oh fuck! Your right! Beating templar on hard flawless must be the alternate chest unlock! Dammit! We need to go again but bring kadey with us so we have a reliable stream for everyone who wants to watch.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
whoa... damn. I'm out walking my dog and I just remembered I hadn't bought bones of eao yet. So I remote play into my PS4, switch to chrome and look up where Xur is, maneuver to him, realize I don't have the strange coins on my hunter, switch to tower ghost and move them, buy the boots, and then put my ps4 to sleep, all from my smartphone. What a time to be alive!

edit: Happy birthday Hudson!

phen0m24

whoa... damn. I'm out walking my dog and I just remembered I hadn't bought bones of eao yet. So I remote play into my PS4, realize I don't have the strange coins on my hunter, switch to tower ghost and move them, buy the boots, and then put my ps4 to sleep, all from my smartphone. What a time to be alive!

You would be proud of us dude.

Todd ich00 and I took 2 new people through VoG. :p

It was fun. Todd shot everything.
when he wasn't jumping

:p

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
That was an amazing raid! Thank you guys for getting us through that. Looking forward to trying that again on hard mode. Thanks again guys!!!!

Maybe I missed everyone tonight, but if there are any PS4 Skolas newbies still looking to do a run I can log on.

Oh fuck! Your right! Beating templar on hard flawless must be the alternate chest unlock! Dammit! We need to go again but bring kadey with us so we have a reliable stream for everyone who wants to watch.

Yo, we already did that. There is no 6th chest :(

phen0m24

That was an amazing raid! Thank you guys for getting us through that. Looking forward to trying that again on hard mode. Thanks again guys!!!!

Our pleasure. Hopefully next time Tifa gets a Gjallarhorn. :)

Would have to do Crota for that Horseman

todd360

Maybe I missed everyone tonight, but if there are any PS4 Skolas newbies still looking to do a run I can log on.

Yo, we already did that. There is no 6th chest :(

Did you look in the places we looked. Off the beaten path places. Underneath the map places? The sixth chest :(

MrDaravon

Great Raid run there! First full week of raiding, did VoG on Hard x 3 and then Crota NM x 2 and Crota Hard x 3. Got a Mythoclast, 3 Epilogues, 2 Corrective Measures, Oversoul Edict, Fan of Ir Yut, and a Word of Crota, NONE of which I had before since I just started really raiding last week. Also got a really well rolled pair of Crota boots for my Warlock to replace her shitty Vanguard ones, and same for the Crota helmet for my hunter. Great times!

Finally got Crota helmet, gloves and boots.

No kidding. Why the hell have I been suffering with LFGers for this long when I could have been running with GAF? Smoothest runs I've ever had.

Thanks everyone.
5e17b5858d99fca0a6078213702931ce19b0cd939b6c54a88f8ac010eee2b6f0.jpg

riotfig

Neo Member
No kidding. Why the hell have I been suffering with LFGers for this long when I could have been running with GAF? Smoothest runs I've ever had.

Thanks everyone.

I was once booted out just before we took down Atheon when he was at 4% health from an LFG run.

Never again.

Top Bottom