• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

This is my character: https://www.bungie.net/en/Legend/2/4611686018428395398/2305843009217830895

For Moments of Triumph I still need to do:

- Defeat prison of elders on hard
- Defeat Atheon on hard
- Defeat Crota on Hard

What should I do before tackling these missions? Seems like I'm underpowered for them.

PSN is ingueferroque
Level 32 is more than enough to defeat VOG Hard, but gear yourself up with a legendary machine gun and rocket launcher from the tower shops if you can as well. A good high impact sniper is also good for taking down Atheon.

Edit: for crota, get a legendary rocket launcher with Tracking unlocked.

For Skolas kills, you need to get to level 34. Run prison of elders level 32 weekly to get the armor core which will provide the armor you need to get there.

ich00

This is my character: https://www.bungie.net/en/Legend/2/4611686018428395398/2305843009217830895

- Defeat Atheon on hard
- Defeat Crota on Hard

What should I do before tackling these missions? Seems like I'm underpowered for them.

PSN is ingueferroque

Here's a quick answer:
PoE - start running the 32 PoE to get armor cores and buy the 42 light gear that variks is selling. Also get yourself a piece of exotic armor from xur

Atheon- you can do that now, hm is lvl 30.

Crota - you could do this now if you find a team to help take you through, it'll be easier as you get better armor.

Sorry to anyone wanting to do trials this weekend, but I refuse to play Thieves Den.

It's become my least favorite Trials map. I didn't hate it quite this much last time but I can't stand how cramped it is. There's so much garbage geometry and low ceilings everywhere. I'm constantly bumping my head and getting stuck on things, like an adult in a McDonalds play pen.

My new Trials map ranking:

1.) Burning Shrine
2.) Widow's Court
3.) Black Shield
4.) Pantheon
5.) Cauldron
6.) Thieve's Den

- Defeat Atheon on hard
- Defeat Crota on Hard

PSN is ingueferroque

You can definitely do Atheon as you are. You can probably do Crota if you get with a solid group. For Prison of Elders you absolutely have to be level 34. To get there I'd recommend doing level 32 PoE so you can get armor pieces that will get you to 34 (they also grant PoE bonuses like better armor or speed). Once you hit 34 try to get into Skolas school with whoever is running it. I know Drizz is usually quick to help players learn and complete the encounter.

Hopscotch? More like Hopdroptch. Amiright?

Up top!

tumblr_m16jm1BQ6O1r4xp0qo1_250.gif

Tecnniqe

Banned

- Defeat Atheon on hard
- Defeat Crota on Hard

PSN is ingueferroque

Atheon with a communication and good group (hardest raid imo due to random bs and "bugs") > Crota (Due to level but as long as you progress past first CP its all good) > PoE35 is a pain in the butt, so i'd take that last.
Get a group for PoE32 now and get the +42 light boots + if you got a key (you can get those for doing quest for the queen each week) you might get more gear you could use.

Still caught up with family stuff right now, apologies for the delay. Hopefully I'll be able to log on within 45ish min.

If im on, I'l be keen to try a Mercury run. Best is 6-3 so far, which got me a badass helmet at least

This is awesome, I'd definitely sign up for Skolas and Mercury here, complete first timer here. What would be the requirements?

I haven't reached Skolas, and never won any prize on Trials, so if you're taking people count me in!

For Skolas, only a microphone and a Lv34 character are required although certain weapons (Fate Bringer, Found Verdict, GHorn, Fang of Ir Yut, any arc primary) do help. Any PoE armor with Fallen bonuses help as well, especially the helmet and chest. Especially if people have decent guns, I could take 2 newbies in one run here.

For Mercury, the only requirement is for me to find another helper, haha. Although Lv33-34 is preferable, and fast revive exotic armor is very helpful (Crest of Alpha Lupi for Hunter and Titan, Light Beyond Nemesis for Warlock). It's also very strongly recommended to have at least 6 passage coins and buy the "start with a win" and the Mercy boons. You'll get enough coins from the packages to buy the 2-for-1 boon.

You may or may not have a PM :p

Also if you can, try to help thenal get to mercury. He's never been and still looking for the gjallarhorn. Thanks :)

Check your PMs! I'll definitely get thenal in a run soon, depending on availability of him and another runner. I'm still stuck in life stuff but if Rubenov or Stabie or Wicked or xo/Gunnerz or Double Dutch are around later I can do some runs.

Already too late for DDD and probably pushing Wicked's bedtime. Any other Mercury helpers online tonight?

rc213

For my Hopscotch:

Red Dot-OAS, Outlaw, Braced Frame, Hidden Hand?

Stick with it?

Run it in crucible, I had nice with the perfect roll suggested by many. It was trash in my hands, Ended up rerolling it.

Feeding Frenzy, Smallbore, Headseeker

I've been able to best quite a few snipers.

Saw a lot of people wanting to casual trials earlier. Anybody want to run for fun with my 32 hunter?

Already made it to mercury with my titan. Just want the helmet to get my hunter to 34

Namikaze1

Alright, we're doing an HM raid. I don't care which one. We're heading off as soon as we got a full team.

1) me
2) JohnofMars
3)
4)
5)
6)

Top Bottom