• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

When you run with DGAF, you run with the best. :p

Just don't pull a Fig.

tumblr_inline_nsf8mtRzKk1qi2je8_540.png

XenoRaven

Well I officially can't chat with my friends on Xbox One for some reason. I am now deciding whether or not I want to try spending even more money on one of their dumbass proprietary headsets or if I just want to trade this piece of shit in and never look back.

LTWood12

Being 2 vs. 3 after one of your teammates disconnects, going up 4-0, then somehow losing 5-4? THAT is the worst feeling. Especially when you're the one who blew it in round 5.

3 spots open for a quick HM Crota kill, we have the CP. PSN is DrDrizzay101

Anybody who still needs it for the Triumphs is welcome. Only requirement is to be Lv30 so you can join the raid.

edit: full now!

Will Nami's wall of shame streak finally be broken? Todd is ahead but we still have half the thread to go.
If kurumi/math/fig posted more todd would have this in the bag

Einhandr

3 spots open for a quick HM Crota kill, we have the CP. PSN is DrDrizzay101

Anybody who still needs it for the Triumphs is welcome. Only requirement is to be Lv30 so you can join the raid.

edit: full now!

Thanks so much for the Skolas run, my friend really appreciates it!

Also, thanks for the shards from HM Crota!!!!
:D

Korosenai

It's become my least favorite Trials map. I didn't hate it quite this much last time but I can't stand how cramped it is. There's so much garbage geometry and low ceilings everywhere. I'm constantly bumping my head and getting stuck on things, like an adult in a McDonalds play pen.

My new Trials map ranking:

1.) Burning Shrine
2.) Widow's Court
3.) Black Shield
4.) Pantheon
5.) Cauldron
6.) Thieve's Den
Couldn't have said it better myself, and solid list but I actually enjoy Cauldron more than Black Shield so i'd rate it higher.
You mean you don't love being firebolt grenaded in claustrophobic spaces?
It's the best!

still hope to get my XB1 character through with you and Tae, Koro. So much fun doing the raid the other night. :)

I can't do it alone, I'm terrible
I'm actually playing now helping, so I bet me and Cha can help you out. I say I won't play trials and then an hour later i'm on it playing.

It's so easy though. Matches are super quick.
Bro... this map really is the worst. This is painful for me playing on it.

Thanks so much for the Skolas run, my friend really appreciates it!

Also, thanks for the shards from HM Crota!!!!
:D

No problem, always happy to help! Had a great time playing with you guys, always fun to get first timers through the content.

Dammit, bad time to be out of the house.

Haha sorry, we filled up kinda fast anyway. I'll be around tomorrow I'm sure and lots of people can help kill Crota around here.

Logged yesterday to check the mailbox. I have my nine coins, but did not do any real gameplay as they picked me.soon after for a movie.

I was thinking about today staying in "help mode" for simple stuff )kill Urzok and things like that), but I will be out for the whole day in a demonstration. I guess being outside and with people is the best I can do.

Top Bottom