• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Won't put it off any longer. Getting golden chests today. How long should it take to open them?

It took me and a buddy maybe 40 mins to get the last of our chests. But we followed guides and had a decent idea whether or not we had gotten a chest before. It's not terrible.

I'm about to do Skolas to help my buddy get the triumph. Anyone want to help out? I've done it before, but not since the nerf (though I did do void, so I understand the encounter). Someone that's experienced would be a big help.

PSN - Dr_LawyerCop

Deku Tree

UrkMcGurk: Lots of players asking for more info on a variety of topics. We have plans to unpack 2.0 over the next few days and weeks. Chat more soon!

#soon

I'm about to do Skolas to help my buddy get the triumph. Anyone want to help out? I've done it before, but not since the nerf (though I did do void, so I understand the encounter). Someone that's experienced would be a big help.

PSN - Dr_LawyerCop

This week is lightswitch. It will be easier next week.

UrkMcGurk: Lots of players asking for more info on a variety of topics. We have plans to unpack 2.0 over the next few days and weeks. Chat more soon!

#soon

This week is lightswitch. It will be easier next week.

Yeah, we really want to try and knock it out today. Don't know what our schedules are like so we just want to get it done.

Still need 1 for Skolas.

FyreWulff

I need the "All same clan" Raiding Party trophy if anyone wanna do that on Crota normal or whatever.

If you're on PS4 I can help you with this, just link me to your clan so I can switch to it

plus runs out tomorrow morning so LIMITED TIME OFFER
after that i'd have to do it on ps3

todd360

That's a lot of waiting.

Such is the life of a destiny fan. All we do is wait wait wait no matter what. Got waiting on muh mind I can't ever get enough. Something something errybodys hands go uppppp and we wait some more and we wait some more. Wait wait wait wait wait wait

Such is the life of a destiny fan. All we do is wait wait wait no matter what. Got waiting on muh mind I can't ever get enough. Something something errybodys hands go uppppp and we wait some more and we wait some more. Wait wait wait wait wait wait
You're insane in the membrane.

Tecnniqe

Banned
request sent, requires approval

psn: Fyre_Wulff

Any clan will do really, but still need like 6 people total, so 4 more.
Only got that trophy, getting Titan and Hunter subclass to max and getting a Exotic weapon upgraded (yey for bugged trophy so i need the damn vex legendary to get that) and i got it all :D

Any clan will do really, but still need like 6 people total, so 4 more.
Only got that trophy, getting Titan and Hunter subclass to max and getting a Exotic weapon upgraded (yey for bugged trophy so i need the damn vex legendary to get that) and i got it all :D
You only need three people total if you do PoE 32. Much easier task these days with that option.

todd360

No more Fermi Solution after 9/15? :(

Fuck Dead Orbit then! (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Back to based new monarchy. I've never liked dead orbit. They want to abandon the planet and run with their tails between their legs. War cult is a cult with clown colors so screw them. New monarchy is the way to go. Just repping orbit in an attempt to get black shader then back to new monarchy.

Namikaze1

Back to based new monarchy. I've never liked dead orbit. They want to abandon the planet and run with their tails between their legs. War cult is a cult with clown colors so screw them. New monarchy is the way to go. Just repping orbit in an attempt to get black shader then back to new monarchy.
I already got my black shader. Time to head back to superior New Monarchy.

FyreWulff

Man, dropping a blind dome on the Flayer as they spawn isn't even fair to them

dome -> found verdict -> herd them back into bubble -> gg no re

edit: wtf got this off the dragon strike after it ended

CL-MkjkVAAAr2CN.jpg:large

It's following the same pattern as last night, perfect first run then the swordbearer takes a wander and Crota wipes me out with his knee, second run totems set themselves off

With the (last?) expansion for Destiny 1 coming out soon, are there any rumors about a PC release of the Gotye? I just remembered this game only had console releases, but shouldn't be tied to any console exclusivity contract.

Top Bottom