• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

I haven't done Hard Crota since HoW came out and as a Level 33, I got him down in 2 swords!

#Dhruving

#TeamAlmostFirstTry if it weren't for an early Enrage from not knowing the true power of L33 swings.

I haven't done Hard Crota since HoW came out and as a Level 33, I got him down in 2 swords!

#Dhruving

#TeamAlmostFirstTry if it weren't for an early Enrage from not knowing the true power of L33 swings.

Great job Team. DS was tough without more than 1 real ghorn.
Nice work.

NLB continues to elude me... Some day.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Someone who has only 1200 points compared to the other team having 2000+ each has no business going around teabagging.

Someone who has only 1200 points compared to the other team having 2000+ each has no business going around teabagging.

Agreed. Have more points than me and then you can put your business on my face. Until then focus less on taunting and more on trying to git gud.

neoism

wooow got and realllly good roll on my m64 on the second try so i 365d it.. lol it rekts soo hard in IB... its got SP SB and FR... kreygasm

phen0m24

#Dhruving

Darth Penguin would definitely be proud. Nice work bro!

No Weapon Reward Hype for Crota!
Sorry man I got Word when I first did HM on PS4 too. Got like 5 of them before I got Fang.

You did good. You got me two shaders. :p
Glowhoyo

Nice work.

NLB continues to elude me... Some day.

Wait pat. You... Want NLB? ;)

Thanks to lima and Doge for that trip to mercury. Void Messenger, 155 Intellect Chest Piece.

Is that your first time WO? Awesome! Lima and Koro are awesome

Haha all I got was the helm but I'd rather have an elemental primary :p

Come on sexy helmet hopefully with Infusion!

Nice job. Very smooth.
absolutely!

First Crota raid on Bone was HM Ir Yut and Crota, got Thunderlord and Word of Scrota. :)

And shaders

Holy shit that was an epic Destiny session.

Got Adam Boyles his first Mercury trip and first Skolas kill. So much fun, that's what Destiny is all about. Thanks and GG to Stabie and everyone who hung around watching the stream!

x2 Trials x2 Skolas

GG Drizzay and DJ Booya. Super fun.

;)

Great stuff Drizzay and Unstable. Sucks I couldn't watch much, will catch up on the twitch highlights when I can. :)

Darth Penguin would definitely be proud. Nice work bro!

Sorry man I got Word when I first did HM on PS4 too. Got like 5 of them before I got Fang.

Glowhoyo

Wait pat. You... Want NLB? ;)

Is that your first time WO? Awesome! Lima and Koro are awesome

Come on sexy helmet hopefully with Infusion!

absolutely!

First Crota raid on Bone was HM Ir Yut and Crota, got Thunderlord and Word of Scrota. :)

And shaders

Haha no infusion, and all strength. It's all good, it was fun! Thunderlord + Word of Crota, you are RNGesus of the night!

Ugh. Remind me never to try to LFG trials. Ever.

Anyone on Xbone want to try and get five wins tomorrow night? When does team Xbone usually do trials? I haven't been able to get past two wins in weeks and it's kind of ruining the game for me.

I don't even want a carry to the lighthouse or anything. Just a few wins. Bungie really screwed up the ways to feel rewarded this time around... I hope they fix it for taken king.

Virdix

Damn, didnt see the 27th OT. Just came back to the game Monday after a few months of not playing. Trials is a blast to play, downed Skolas too and got the ship.

Damn, didnt see the 27th OT. Just came back to the game Monday after a few months of not playing. Trials is a blast to play, downed Skolas too and got the ship.

Saw that. I clicked on 26 without realizing and idk why but something struck me odd lol

Still need to beat Skolas...

Bungie is such a troll!!!

As some of you may know, it took my 509 rerolls on my Her Benevolence to get Hidden Hand and Unlinching.

I bought the new IB spear for PvE, looking for Arc + Triple Tap & Surplus. What do I get on my 2nd reroll? Arc + Hidden Hand and Unflinching

Hahahahaha trollolol

Xb1: I will glimmer farm a full set tomorrow again. I need another Spear, this time for PvE. I can't reroll this decent PvP sniper now that I can revive snipe with it. Eye of Sol has to move over.

PatDH

Ugh. Remind me never to try to LFG trials. Ever.

Anyone on Xbone want to try and get five wins tomorrow night? When does team Xbone usually do trials? I haven't been able to get past two wins in weeks and it's kind of ruining the game for me.

I don't even want a carry to the lighthouse or anything. Just a few wins. Bungie really screwed up the ways to feel rewarded this time around... I hope they fix it for taken king.

I'm keen. Will be on in 30 mins if you want? GT PatDH1

Edit: Nevermind just saw you said tomorrow night, my bad lol.

Were you playing with me when we went up against an underleveled team that just danced each of the 5 rounds and maybe one would try to fight?

Hahaha no I wasn't! That's weird. I would guess free passage coins but they were underlevelled. Unless they wore crappy armor on purpose to die faster.

what can I do to get my fireteam better at Too? we can roll in IB and take 1,2,3 and destory teams but Too is so different we just get worked, hard. to the point that I want to break my fucking controller.

Hahaha no I wasn't! That's weird. I would guess free passage coins but they were underlevelled. Unless they wore crappy armor on purpose to die faster.

I don't know what the deal was. At first we thought they were trolling becuase they were lvl 26, 30, and 32. They must have been farming passage coins or trying to get the armor that drops at the end of matches.

Top Bottom