• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

LTWood12

I would vote Defender Titan. Then again, I also despise the Warlock jump when it comes to getting across the jumping puzzle.

Titan Defender

Defender Titan. Pop a bubble and sit in it.

Hunter is probably the hardest.

Titan is a bit easier because they can jump, but I'm tempted to say Warlock just because of self rez. You'd just have to explain how dumb the warlock jump works.

Probably Defender. The jump works as a thruster of sorts which is easy to understand, and a panic Bubble during Conflux will definitely save him from hobgoblin sniper death more than once :p

Failing that, Sunsinger for melee overahield, self rez when he dies could also work out very well. Just tell him that jumping away from trouble won't work out too well as a floaty Lock :p

As a day 1 Titan, I approve of all these answers.

What level is required for Crota Hard I only got a level 32 Warlock

If you're cool with that PSN: Datdudeiceman191

It's 33, but 32 is fine, as long as you have max weapons - I'll be heading in with my 32 Hunter - but mainly for cheese methods (invis)

Make sure you go sunsinger - no revives in hard mode

rNilla

Not sure why people are ao adamant that it's increidbly easy to group up here. It can be but that's not everyone's experience at all times and shouldn't be met with such hostility.

People have different schedules, live in different timezones, aren't regular, recognizable posters, etc.

LTWood12

Not sure why people are ao adamant that it's increidbly easy to group up here. It can be but that's not everyone's experience at all times and shouldn't be met with such hostility.

People have different schedules, live in different timezones, aren't regular, recognizable posters, etc.

Yeah it can definitely be hit or miss sometimes, especially for the non-regulars. I find I just start whatever encounter I'm doing and just let anyone join, instead of trying to group up ahead of time.

ocean

Banned

What are you talking about? That's not true. You've only posted ____ times here. Try harder.

This community is great but getting Nightfall groups after Tuesday is damn near impossible unless you have regular guys who hop on to help you out. I think some of the main posters find their friends so readily when they need something that they feel this translates to random, lurking posters as well.

I think all parties involved could have been a little less hostile.

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider

I just feel like every time someone posts something like that it's the same story- I've been playing since day one and haven't raided yet! What? There are like four raids here a day with 0 requirements to join besides be online and vaguely the right level.

Deku Tree

Yeah it's not as easy to group up quickly around here as it used to be. A few months ago you could post "anyone want to do VoG HM?" And get a team in minutes. Now it's much slower.

Magik

Activity is low now because we're obviously are at the tail end of HoW as well as with TTK coming around the corner. Once TTK comes out, I'm pretty certain everyone will be able to find people to play with.

At the end of the day, just post a request for whatever activity and hope for the best.

thatjesushair

Neo Member
Holy crap.

I need The Taken King right now...

I was spoiled with all the new information from Gamescom and now I need anything...

just...anything...

What are you talking about? That's not true. You've only posted ____ times here. Try harder.

This community is great but getting Nightfall groups after Tuesday is damn near impossible unless you have regular guys who hop on to help you out. I think some of the main posters find their friends so readily when they need something that they feel this translates to random, lurking posters as well.

Even for regulars it's a pain finding people to do NF with you after Tuesday. I've experienced it. I've experienced it even on a Tuesday tbh.

Raids though? You have absolutely no excuse to have never done one and come in here complaining it's too hard to find people.

rNilla

There are plenty of opportunities to raid here but again it's not always easy. I've seen plenty of raids never get off the ground or posts go answered. Timing is everything.

There are plenty of opportunities to raid here but again it's not always easy. I've seen plenty of raids never get off the ground or posts go answered. Timing is everything.

Just do some barrel rolls and you'll get some people. I am down to play with anyone at almost anytime. :p

I have a question for you all. When the new raid comes out? Will we all be rocking the new subclasses or not? Because I may still rock Defender on my first run, or even Sunsinger (even though I want Stormtrance to be great). I'm just curious.

hew9753

I'm down for the VoG HM at 7 EST if you all still need people.

Lvl 34 Warlock. I've run it twice so I'm familiar with it but I'm not an expert by any means.

PSN: GuerrillaGrodd

For those who said they wanted to raid when I made that post earlier, are you guys still interested?

I was wondering if you got enough people I noticed you are already on my friends list I'm still interested my psn is crocodileslogic

I'm gonna stuff my face and I'll be ready at 7

I also just ran some pvp with the last word and I have only unlocked the first perk and its melting people in crucible already. Any tips on leveling this thing faster ?

Namikaze1

I can squeeze in a raid run at 7 PM Eastern. So in less than two hours and 40 minutes. PS4 of course. VoG Hard Mode.

1) namikaze1
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

I'll take anyone as long as you meet the minimum requirements for that raid (level 27)

Also, if we don't beat it before TD is on (we obviously will beat it long before that), you will have to find a replacement.

Sign me up - Mupodpsn

I haven't done hard mode but I'm 33 and did VoG a couple times a long time ago. Took a long break from the game.

How long does it usually take I'm lvl 34 but haven't done the raids yet.

I would love to if you don't mind

I'll go. I need shards lol
Need two more.

I have a question for you all. When the new raid comes out? Will we all be rocking the new subclasses or not? Because I may still rock Defender on my first run, or even Sunsinger (even though I want Stormtrance to be great). I'm just curious.

Depends on if I can get it leveled quickly enough. I know I will on my hunter since it looks like nightstalker will be the best PvE class for Hunters. For the other ones I'll probably rock Defender and stormcaller, but I won't run them until I've run my hunter.

I'll definitely be levelling up the new subclasses as quickly as possible. But, at least for the new raid, I may well fall back on the old favourites until I'm more used to raid's mechanics

How the fuck did i just get the third matador that came with the perfect roll straight out of the box? Jesus. I wish i had this luck with my ash factory ;_;

Top Bottom