• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Speaking about clans, Drizzay could you maybe add that one clan post from the previous thread? I think the Sons of Mithras can be seen as a GAF clan now :p

Another 4 people to Mercury today, lots of fun. Thanks to blazeuk, Ikkarus, WheelHoss and Gala for joining Tears and me. Glad Gala got his first Mercury visit, just beautiful how he got overwhelmed by the place ;)
Know this is a slightly old post but if you don't mind could I apply to join SoM? Seen you guys stream and you're probably above my skill level but I'm decent at stealing kills. I just don't(and never have had) a solid trials team in a similar timezone.

ocean

Banned
Fucking Arc Bolt not doing its job. It lands right in front of the guy and doesn't even track him. It was less than a foot away from him.
Im not sure if it's intended or not but I find if I land an Arcbolt or Axion directly at an enemies feet they bug out. They seem to track and do correct damage only when I land them close to, but not right on a guardian.

Namikaze1

Im not sure if it's intended or not but I find if I land an Arcbolt or Axion directly at an enemies feet they bug out. They seem to track and do correct damage only when I land them close to, but not right on a guardian.
Mine didn't even damage him. He was one hit away from dying and the grenade did shit to him.

Yes please!

PSN: Liam_Croft

Congrats Liam, our newest Skolas School graduate! I apologize that the scrub move of a certain so-called veteran made us have to run it one extra time (plus he's banned and can't defend himself muwahaha), but you were a pro the whole way. Nicely done!

Ikkarus

I have rediscovered my love for the voidwalker this weekend.

Nothing Manacles in trials was amazing in the tunnels on Thieves Den as the opponents had nowhere to hide from the scatter grenades when I threw them at their feet. The grenades got even better when you coupled them with bloom perk, then things got really crazy!

Nova Bomb is always good fun as well especially with bloom, mass explosions everywhere and shutting down sunsinger resurrections or bladedancers too.

The only thing I miss is the QuickDraw perk from the Bladedancer as I typically main a hunter but this weekend may have moved me in the direction of the warlock going forward.

Roll on TTK!

Liamc723

Congrats Liam, our newest Skolas School graduate! I apologize that the scrub move of a certain so-called veteran made us have to run it one extra time (plus he's banned and can't defend himself muwahaha), but you were a pro the whole way. Nicely done!

Thank you!

If anyone is looking to beat Skolas, I strongly recommend Boguester, we had a great run. And beat Skolas twice!

Mupod

well I signed up for one and it isn't happening, so I'd like to go. PSN: Mupodpsn

I've never done it on hard and it was a long time ago that I did normal, but I'm 33

Emergency afk in case you decide to invite, will be back in 2 minutes.

edit: back

Zocano

Just remembered that I still need Nechrochasm and would rather have it before Taken King. Anyone want to do a Hard Crota or two?

Namikaze1

You're a terrible person.
455f628.gif

Monster Zero

Man, played with upgraded last word in crucible And that shit sweeps. I'm a jumping mother fucker and this gun seems made for jumping mother fuckers. I've never killed so fast before. Heads are just popping.

LTWood12

So confirmed for the 8pm CDT take LtWoods totally noob but good guy bro-in-law thru VoG:

LT(chad)
T-44
Drizzay
ichabod
Ocean

Gutz?
Puma?

I'll be in the Party chat as well.

Deku Tree

So confirmed for the 8pm CDT take LtWoods totally noob but good guy bro-in-law thru VoG:

LT(chad)
T-44
Drizzay
ichabod
Ocean

Gutz?
Puma?

You look full and I didn't see this earlier but I can help out if someone cancels or something.

LTWood12

You look full and I didn't see this earlier but I can help out if someone cancels or something.

If you've found your sixth than cool but if not I'd like to join in this.

DGaf is the best. For sure. if people can't make it I'll just shoot out invites to any of you who are around. This would make for an epic 10 man fireteam!

Seriously, thanks guys for taking the time to help me share what makes this whole thing special.

anybody need a third for Trials? Honesty up front I'm not the best but I'm decent; already been to Mercury this week just wanting to run for fun...and get the stupid cloak. PSN same as here.

blazeuk

Know this is a slightly old post but if you don't mind could I apply to join SoM? Seen you guys stream and you're probably above my skill level but I'm decent at stealing kills. I just don't(and never have had) a solid trials team in a similar timezone.

Apply and I'm sure Robinson will accept, you can usually form Trials groups with most of us each week, Tears/Robinson are an in demand duo though so don't feel bad if you don't get to run with them much, they just don't always have the time. We've added a few new people recently so it's a good time to find a team within SoM that you work well with too.

Mupod

of course the first time in 6 months that my router decides to take a shit would be right now.

looks like you guys filled up in the time it took be to restart it, oh well.

LTWood12

LT(chad)
T-44
Drizzay
ichabod
Deku
Valbaara

Gutz?
Puma?

Scratched ocean. Deku and Val since yall confirmed I've gone ahead and drafted you. If someone drops I'll check w/ Puma or Gutz. Thanks!

DGaf is the best. For sure. if people can't make it I'll just shoot out invites to any of you who are around. This would make for an epic 10 man fireteam!

Seriously, thanks guys for taking the time to help me share what makes this whole thing special.

Yeah just give me a heads up on the thread or on PSN

Top Bottom