• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

It's tough to find people to raid with I still haven't gotten to raid and I have had the game since day one. I wouldn't recommend it unless you have friends to play with.

I can't even find anyone to do nightfall with because bungie refuses to add matchmaking so I guess I'm going to try it solo.
Are you on ps4? If you are and you post here, you have no excuse.

Speaking about clans, Drizzay could you maybe add that one clan post from the previous thread? I think the Sons of Mithras can be seen as a GAF clan now :p

Another 4 people to Mercury today, lots of fun. Thanks to blazeuk, Ikkarus, WheelHoss and Gala for joining Tears and me. Glad Gala got his first Mercury visit, just beautiful how he got overwhelmed by the place ;)

It was a blast, as always. You guys accomplished your mission and forced me to pull a Blaze, once again. Oh, the pain . . .

BTW The Double Dutch Destroyers are playing on another level. Robinson is over 2.0 K/D in Trials this weekend with over a 90% win percentage. Anyone who doesn't follow these guys on Twitch, do it now!

Tears: http://www.twitch.tv/shijierui

Robinson: http://www.twitch.tv/ejrobinson90

P44

Speaking about clans, Drizzay could you maybe add that one clan post from the previous thread? I think the Sons of Mithras can be seen as a GAF clan now :p

Another 4 people to Mercury today, lots of fun. Thanks to blazeuk, Ikkarus, WheelHoss and Gala for joining Tears and me. Glad Gala got his first Mercury visit, just beautiful how he got overwhelmed by the place ;)

Yeah I sent a membership request to sons if Mithras, my clan though the name is hilarious play at very bad times for me even though they're fun to play with. I hope that's alright, I'm just looking for any old clan, for one to try and get those goddamned clan raid/strike trophies.

rc213

PoE32/34 this have my most hated rounds ever in the same week.

32 has Hive/Mines/Arc
34 Has Qodron... They need to make the eye stand out more in the mayhem, Sucks when he spawns away from where your fireteam is fighting from.

32 has Hive/Mines/Arc
34 Has Qodron... They need to make the eye stand out more in the mayhem, Sucks when he spawns away from where your fireteam is fighting from.

You can still cheese the arc room

Edit wrong video, one of you stands on the platform to the right of where you come in before you clear each round, the other 2 clear the mines - then you run around the edge by the doors to set off the adds

LTWood12

I'll let you know if I have to step out. Might be a little too late here in Eyrope but I've been having trouble sleeping lately anyways so I think I'll make it.

I think it's fun with a party, even f there's just 2 or 3 of you. Like not even trying to cheese on purpose but being "allies" and calling out and basically targetting the Randoms makes it funny. Or going at it against your buddy can also be fun :p

With Randoms and all alone I don't have much fun there. I consider going 1.0+ a win for me to lower the blow of how seldom I actually get first place instead of my consistent second place performance :p

Ok. If you can't make it I'm sure we'll find someone. Can't believe I don't know this offhand, but what's your psn? Surely we've played together.

What does the eye do in quodron's round?

You kill the eye to get a buff to help break the detain shield, but apparently if one of you uses Lord of wolves to break the shield you don't need to kill the eye as you get the health regen perk

I haven't redone Qoodron since the first week, where we just Gjallahorned him

32 has Hive/Mines/Arc

I really don't care for the Quodron fight. I think the mechanics in other fights like Urok, and Kaliks are more fun. The detain just slows things down. I'd much rather have to kill an eye to be able to damage Quodron so players would have to rotate between dps on the boss if they have a buff and dealing with the endless adds that spawn.

Most probably from the last month I just started playing the game again.but it has to be more than that. Does it count previous OT?

I forgot you can't criticize this game without being attacked here. Maybe you should dog deeper into my post history since you have nothing better to do with your time.

Yeah, I can see why you struggle to find people to play with.

Yeah I sent a membership request to sons if Mithras, my clan though the name is hilarious play at very bad times for me even though they're fun to play with. I hope that's alright, I'm just looking for any old clan, for one to try and get those goddamned clan raid/strike trophies.

I didn't see any request, but you are welcome. We have a fun group chat on PSN that we use for a lot of shenanigans and LFG (make sure you turn off your notifications). Most of us are based in the EU, but we have a couple from the USA. I can add you to the chat if you want.

P44

I didn't see any request, but you are welcome. We have a fun group chat on PSN that we use for a lot of shenanigans and LFG (make sure you turn off your notifications). Most of us are based in the EU, but we have a couple from the USA. I can add you to the chat if you want.

Ah, got confused between clan vs member.

Should have gone through now.

ocean

Banned
What does the eye do in quodron's round?
Killing the eye buffs you to make breaking the detain shield easier.

But you can also easily break it with Ice Breaker or Found Verdict without that buff. I've never understood why people have a hard time with this. It's tedious and boring and takes a long time but it's really not hard.

LTWood12

Mechanically what do you guys think is the easiest class to learn in PvE? Trying to decide which character to have my bro-in-law play as for VoG tonight. Warlock?

Rhaegar

Mechanically what do you guys think is the easiest class to learn in PvE? Trying to decide which character to have my bro-in-law play as for VoG tonight. Warlock?

I would vote Defender Titan. Then again, I also despise the Warlock jump when it comes to getting across the jumping puzzle.

Titan is a bit easier because they can jump, but I'm tempted to say Warlock just because of self rez. You'd just have to explain how dumb the warlock jump works.

ocean

Banned
Probably Defender. The jump works as a thruster of sorts which is easy to understand, and a panic Bubble during Conflux will definitely save him from hobgoblin sniper death more than once :p

Failing that, Sunsinger for melee overahield, self rez when he dies could also work out very well. Just tell him that jumping away from trouble won't work out too well as a floaty Lock :p

Top Bottom