• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

So I just got my second character (Warlock) up to 32 and would love to run a nightfall, and maybe a PoE 32 before the reset.

Ive got some pretty decent weapons, so I shouldn't be to much of a hindrance. Anyone still need to run a nightfall?

Okay I just applied, I honestly don't mind who I play with, just need a decent group to play with.

Got 2 Arc summoners this week :/

Hey if you're ever looking to run trials again, just hit me up. If I'm on I'm always down. Also works if you want to set up a time in advance, my schedule is a little sporadic sometimes but I always try to do as much trials as I can. I'm in the same boat that I don't have any consistent people to play with outside of a couple IRL friends, but it's even harder for us to all be available at the same time. I'm also down for regular crucible throughout the week, since I'm pretty much done with PvE now.

yesterday i got my 5th Suros regime pop out of a legendary engram.
today, i got my 2nd Truth drop after a Dragon Strike

please Bungie, just give me the 4th Horseman

I feel your pain brotha. That's the last exotic weapon I need. Two weeks ago, I had the Suros drop three times, from three different activities in one night.

Sure, I'd be happy to help but I need another helper which has been a little hard to come by these days. Wicked and Rube have been doing their own thing with some of the people they run and Unstable hasn't been playing much at all recently. Xo and Gunnerz help a lot of people but I haven't played with them a ton, and EJ + Tears are fast asleep. After that, there are certainly more people who could join in but Mercury might become more of a crapshoot depending on the level of teams we match against.

That said, I'll be around awhile longer tonight although we were going to do the NM VoG sherpa with LT's bro-in-law about 45 minutes from now. I'd really like to prioritize helping first or second-timers to Mercury since there's at least 5 off the top of my head now that have asked for help. I wish I could do more but it's not realistic without another helper.

I understand. I have to sleep early today so i'll check if tomorrow you can get someone to help us. If not i'd still be down to do a chill run with you to see how far we can go :p

coy

This is the fist I've heard of Destinycon...for an event happening in two weeks, there is a remarkable lack of info on the convention's website. Is there a better source of info?

I'm in NorCal, swinging down south for a couple days might be fun, but if hate to find out the convention is really just a conference room with a few tv's and ps4s hooked up.
Could be worse.

tumblr_inline_n8p963VUXH1st0oqx.jpg

Mupod

So I just got my second character (Warlock) up to 32 and would love to run a nightfall, and maybe a PoE 32 before the reset.

Ive got some pretty decent weapons, so I shouldn't be to much of a hindrance. Anyone still need to run a nightfall?

I do, but I'm only 33 with whatever weapons I've found lying around in the past day.

PSN: Mupodpsn

Poetaster

Banned
Level 33 warlock at Skola in POE on PS4 and need 2 to help me finish this. I lost the mic I clip onto my headphones so I can't speak but I can still hear anyone else fine. My fire team is public so send a message or jump in the game if you want in.
PSN Name: poetaster

Nuszka

Guardian lord got !!! Thanks a lot to xo, younggunnerz and ms !!!
11828763_1057184084299931_5536341470018909866_n.jpg

After 10 hours of work only thing i could think was to go to bed , but these dgaffers kept me awake!!! Fun run!!!

phen0m24

Guys I thought this video was great and tells us why we love this game and what it will become in the future.
https://youtu.be/tyQiw0HzKzM

Also there is a DestinyCon!!!! Never knew they had a convention for it. Just please bring to Atlanta lol
http://destinycon.com it will be held in Tampa Fl suppose, said in this video

OH MY GOSH DAT VOICE

If I could talk like that.... I could be a spy or an international man of mystery, at least

UK peeps teach me your ways

Level 33 warlock at Skola in POE on PS4 and need 2 to help me finish this. I lost the mic I clip onto my headphones so I can't speak but I can still hear anyone else fine. My fire team is public so send a message or jump in the game if you want in.
PSN Name: poetaster
I'm down, psn babyghost853

Did they explain what level people will have after the update? Will it look at the current XP and decide or whatever your highest level was at the time?

They haven't said what it is yet. They've been a bit cagey. It sounds like they are still deciding, but I am under the impression that being max level currently will put you at a higher level than just 20.

noomi

Guardian lord got !!! Thanks a lot to xo, younggunnerz and ms !!!
11828763_1057184084299931_5536341470018909866_n.jpg

After 10 hours of work only thing i could think was to go to bed , but these dgaffers kept me awake!!! Fun run!!!

Awesome man, you dude the responsible thing by getting that trophy tonight :p

I hope next nightfall has solar burn so I can use my solar jewel like a boss.

phen0m24

You guys can talk about the thunderlord post all you want, but the true greatest mystery of DGAF is that voice. What if there isn't a voice?

You can bring that dry wit of yours and we'd have us a hit.

:)

Did you watch that Byf video, Todd? He says he's going to DestinyCon, in Tampa.

How do we all get to Tampa? DGAF TOUR BUS

Top Bottom