• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Made me laugh.

ghgh2f6d1.gif

And streaming another run of trials.

Most probably from the last month I just started playing the game again.but it has to be more than that. Does it count previous OT?

I forgot you can't criticize this game without being attacked here. Maybe you should dog deeper into my post history since you have nothing better to do with your time.

I apologize that you didn't get a more cordial DGAF reception to your earlier posts. I can understand how hard it is for some people to group up here, depending on the activity and the timing. You're far from the first person to have the same (very legitimate) problem. This is a fantastic community, but it's also very small yet the thread moves so quickly. I agree that your post history has nothing to do with it.

Although I do have to disagree with the part about not being able to criticize the game here, an idea I've seen posted a few times around Gaf. Valid criticism is discussed here often and I've posted many times that people should feel free to voice their concerns. It's always encouraged, and I even responded in agreement about your criticism of the lack of NFall MM. Anyway, I hope you're able to raid soon and I'll be happy to help if I'm available whenever you do a run.

I apologize that you didn't get a more cordial DGAF reception to your earlier posts. I can understand how hard it is for some people to group up here, depending on the activity and the timing. You're far from the first person to have the same (very legitimate) problem. This is a fantastic community, but it's also very small yet the thread moves so quickly. I agree that your post history has nothing to do with it.

Although I do have to disagree with the part about not being able to criticize the game here, an idea I've seen posted a few times around Gaf. Valid criticism is discussed here often and I've posted many times that people should feel free to voice their concerns. It's always encouraged, and I even responded in agreement about your criticism of the lack of NFall MM. Anyway, I hope you're able to raid soon and I'll be happy to help if I'm available whenever you do a run.

Thanks man I probably should have responded nicer I just stopped smoking pot daily a few days ago and I'm a bit testy right now.

But yeah Dgaf is great I added like 5 new friends this week I should have participated more in this thread when destiny came out instead of taking a break when I couldn't progress without the raid. I have no doubt I'll raid soon enough I'm finally level 34 and getting some decent gear now.

Mupod

well shit, I just went to go check Xur and he apparently went away already.

don't suppose anyone is still planning to do the nightfall?

Hey does anyone want to try trials? I've gone flawless like 10 times but I just want to play with some new people. I'm not a ringer or anything but I can hold my own. So I guess semi casual but obviously I still want to win. Quote/msg if interested.

PSN: Parenegade.

Baliis

Hey does anyone want to try trials? I've gone flawless like 10 times but I just want to play with some new people. I'm not a ringer or anything but I can hold my own. So I guess semi casual but obviously I still want to win. Quote/msg if interested.

I'll do a card, I'm usually pretty good, but sometimes I can be ass in trials

Kyoufu

Got to level 30. I started playing this game again less than a month ago and I'm completely hooked.

I know that feel. Got myself to max level on my one and only character then the addiction sunk its teeth into me. Before I knew it I had 3 max level characters feeding off of Ruffles' hard Gorgons. :3

D_psipher

I am am looking to run trials as well. Pan is d-psipher.

Drizzay mayhaps you want to carry me to Mercury? Never been there D:

Sure, I'd be happy to help but I need another helper which has been a little hard to come by these days. Wicked and Rube have been doing their own thing with some of the people they run and Unstable hasn't been playing much at all recently. Xo and Gunnerz help a lot of people but I haven't played with them a ton, and EJ + Tears are fast asleep. After that, there are certainly more people who could join in but Mercury might become more of a crapshoot depending on the level of teams we match against.

That said, I'll be around awhile longer tonight although we were going to do the NM VoG sherpa with LT's bro-in-law about 45 minutes from now. I'd really like to prioritize helping first or second-timers to Mercury since there's at least 5 off the top of my head now that have asked for help. I wish I could do more but it's not realistic without another helper.

Tjamato88

I know that feel. Got myself to max level on my one and only character then the addiction sunk its teeth into me. Before I knew it I had 3 max level characters feeding off of Ruffles' hard Gorgons. :3
I only have my one Hunter right now. I want to max him out and start a Titan and then use my boost from TTK on him.

I've barely touched a lot of the content though. I've never done either raid, PoE or Trials plus I still have the story content from the second expansion to do. I don't have very many IRL friends that stuck with the game.

Apply and I'm sure Robinson will accept, you can usually form Trials groups with most of us each week, Tears/Robinson are an in demand duo though so don't feel bad if you don't get to run with them much, they just don't always have the time. We've added a few new people recently so it's a good time to find a team within SoM that you work well with too.
Okay I just applied, I honestly don't mind who I play with, just need a decent group to play with.

Got 2 Arc summoners this week :/

I only have my one Hunter right now. I want to max him out and start a Titan and then use my boost from TTK on him.

I've barely touched a lot of the content though. I've never done either raid, PoE or Trials plus I still have the story content from the second expansion to do. I don't have very many IRL friends that stuck with the game.

If you are on psn you can add me I'm in the same boat my id is crocodileslogic

Florida for Destiny con? Why not California, or at least by Bungie up North?

Edit: nevermind. Closer examination of the site has revealed that it will be at the LA convention center. I might go in that case.

yesterday i got my 5th Suros regime pop out of a legendary engram.
today, i got my 2nd Truth drop after a Dragon Strike

please Bungie, just give me the 4th Horseman

todd360

There is already a destinycon? How do people organize these things so fast?

I clicked guests of honor and no one was listed lol.

This is the first I've heard of Destinycon...for an event happening in two weeks, there is a remarkable lack of info on the convention's website. Is there a better source of info?

I'm in NorCal, swinging down south for a couple days might be fun, but I'd hate to find out the convention is really just a conference room with a few tv's and ps4s hooked up.

Top Bottom