• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

ocean

Banned
Guys I thought this video was great and tells us why we love this game and what it will become in the future.
https://youtu.be/tyQiw0HzKzM

Also there is a DestinyCon!!!! Never knew they had a convention for it. Just please bring to Atlanta lol
http://destinycon.com it will be held in Tampa Fl suppose, said in this video
Can't sleep :( so bummed I passed on the raid, I'd be having way more fun than just lying in bed.

Btw this guys totally likes Destiny a lot more than I thought was possible :p

How hard is trails as a 32? I have a hunter that just needs a good headpiece. I can get one next week with crucible marks and etheric light after the reset but wanna see if I can get the trials one now.

Anybody wanna mess around on trials and see if we can make it to 5? I made it to mercury already with my titan so this is mainly just a for fun thing foranybody willing buy I'd be willing to try and help on a real run too.

So did all the HoW story with my nephew for the first time and his first PoE and guess what his first exotic is from the chest, dragons breath! And it gives me another dupe, my 3rd ice breaker. He could have used that. I have 5 exotic weapons and my last 8 has been dupes haha. But sucks my nephew is pretty upset after doing all of that work and getting one of the worst exotics in the game.

phen0m24

So did all the HoW story with my nephew for the first time and his first PoE and guess what his first exotic is from the chest, dragons breath! And it gives me another dupe, my 3rd ice breaker. He could have used that. I have 5 exotic weapons and my last 8 has been dupes haha. But sucks my nephew is pretty upset after doing all of that work and getting one of the worst exotics in the game.

Give him the RNG Story bro.. Sometimes you get the Horn, sometimes you get No Land Beyond. It happens. The game will make it up to him.
(unless he's Narmer)

I hit 26 or 27 on my XB1 Hunter wearing the Lucky Raspberry and purple Variks boots. lol

MrDaravon

Big shoutout to ReignofSparrows for helping me with the last part of my Thorn quest, as well as the PoE runs.

2 weeks ago I hadn't even raided, now this week I've done all the Raids on all of my characters as well as 32/34 PoE except for one more 34 I need to do tomorrow, all thanks to GAFers. Next week I'm hoping to finally check out Trials, then maybe hopefully Skolas. My Hunter is set at 34 with the gear setup I want, I need some decent gloves for my Warlock (I have a Ram, my current glove options suck) and a Saint-14 for my Titan though.

Namikaze1

I should've raided/crucible/trials/anything Destiny instead of watching True Detective season 2 finale. Entire season was a major letdown.

Not sure my schedule tonight, but I'll be happy to do another run if I'm available and you still need some Skolas sherpa'ing then.

Sweet. I think babyghost offered as well. That'd be sweet to do it with both of you if your still available.

Top of page greatness!

giphy.gif

Top Bottom