• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

darknil

Hi!

So I have a Crota HM checkpoint on the final battle, I'm maybe with a couple of friends. Anyone care to join and help with the last struggle? I'm trying to finish triumphs thing this month :p

I think I'll start soon!

Edit: Always forget. PSN: juanbumo

btkadams

Hi!

So I have a Crota HM checkpoint on the final battle, I'm maybe with a couple of friends. Anyone care to join and help with the last struggle? I'm trying to finish triumphs thing this month :p

I think I'll start soon!
You're maybe with a couple friends? :p

I'll help! I'm no swordbearer though

So I still have the following to do for year 1 triumphs:

PoE35
CE HM
Golden Chests
Vanilla Story
Dark Below Story

Would this be difficult to finish given I work fulltime?

Ganhyun

Got really tired of some of the very common BS in Destiny, so I decided to take a break from it. Well, a friend asked me to help him with Trials of Osiris to try and get to 7 wins. We tried multiple times, but had constant issues with people suddenly "lagging" away from grenades or supers and at the same time reviving dead teammates who were covered with no one able to see them on the screen, being shot through walls, and the other random assortment of BS that happens in Destiny's PVP.

Decided I am done with Destiny. The PVP has only gotten worse and worse as time goes on and its not like the PVE is worth playing all the time either. I will not be buying the expansion at launch and the only way i will play it before Christmas is if someone gifts it to me as a birthday or Christmas gift. After Christmas, I'll check with DestinyGAF and see if things improved or not. I wish you all the best

So I still have the following to do for year 1 triumphs:

PoE35
CE HM
Golden Chests
Vanilla Story
Dark Below Story

Would this be difficult to finish given I work fulltime?
You can do PoE35 in under an hour with a good team. CE HM can also be done in under an hour. The rest you can finish gradually by doing them whenever you have spare time.

Mupod

so from what I understand, Variks' inventory rotates? Is it random like Xur or is there a pattern, and is it weekly or something else?

phen0m24

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT

I almost forgot.

So tonight we were helping LT out with a raid.

So at the Gatekeepers occasionally you can get engrams, right?

Have mostly had green drops which is madness. Gee thanks weapon parts.

We were in there mopping up the Paretorians

I GOT A LEGENDARY ENGRAM

what???

(boots mind you, but still, pretty neat)

You may now return to your regularly scheduled programming

darknil

Hi!

I think I'll start soon!

Edit: Always forget. PSN: juanbumo

I have 2 spots for this, need a swordbearer.

btkadams

If anyone is interested for getting the 250 strikes grimoire out of the way, doing the Devils Lair counts as 3 strikes
I have a stupid question. Do you guys go for completing grimoire stuff for completion's sake, or do you get something in-game as a bonus?

Also someone join on AdamKoy and myself! We are starting level 32 PoE. Send me a friend request (btkadams).

Virdix

I have a stupid question. Do you guys go for completing grimoire stuff for completion's sake, or do you get something in-game as a bonus?

Also someone join on AdamKoy and myself! We are starting level 32 PoE. Send me a friend request (btkadams).

Certain ones give say glimmer income bonuses or increased XP gain for certain weapon types. For me personally its something to kill time while I'm re-watching Fraiser

Top Bottom