• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Haybro

Nice, looking forward to some new info today.

Also one more day until the gf's family leaves, and I can play destiny again. It's been a tough 4 days lol.

x_xo_o and YungGunnerz and I got matched up to the #1 player in Canada and ended up beating him. 1:13 in the video.

http://www.twitch.tv/stacks4daze/v/10262837

This is hilarious, I like watching him play from time to time. He's got to be sick of xo and young gunnerz, they beat him with noomi last weekend.

Nice, looking forward to some new info today.

Also one more day until the gf's family leaves, and I can play destiny again. It's been a tough 4 days lol.

This is hilarious, I like watching him play from time to time. He's got to be sick of xo and young gunnerz, they beat him with noomi last weekend.
Gunnerz was PISSED that the guy didn't remember him.

rNilla

noomi

I'm super scared of when I get an xbone this holiday for Halo 5.

Because I am definitely getting Destiny on it.

help me.

Welcome to the Xbone.

I'm excited and scared at the same time haha. I really only want quantum break from xbone... I might sell it though, we'll see :p

x_xo_o and YungGunnerz and I got matched up to the #1 player in Canada and ended up beating him. 1:13 in the video.

http://www.twitch.tv/stacks4daze/v/10262837

EDIT: Fake top of page! Thorned orb! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zupdA4nPhTU&spfreload=10

Nice, we beat him last weekend as well :D

I already have destiny on mine, I just ignore it and pretend it's not there.

At the same time I do hear it calling my name :|

2 games? How? I only got one.

You can get AC Unity + Black Flag or the Halo bundle, or is that wrong?

shermas

Farming dragon strikes for the Bad Juju Exotic Bounty and ended up bagging a Hopscotch Pilgrim! Yay. What are the good perks for it?

In a month, aren't all these guns going to be worthless? I feel like that's the gist of the articles I read over the weekend.

I was going to reroll a bunch of guns that have been wasting away in my vault, but now I'm hoarding the materials, in case I need them when TTK drops.

LTWood12

While taking Ltwood's brother in law thru the VoG.

GutZ: Now, make sure if you have a rocket launcher equipt not to use it right away. Bad things can happen!

Everyone else: yeah, detainment bubble needs to be killed with shotty or primary.

PuMa (runs Relic); Taking it down now.

*GutZ Dies from falling out of detainment bubble*

GutZ: oh wow... I don't even...
I killed my self as soon as you called it.

*xVaalbarAx revives GutZ*

PuMa: Taking shield down now.

*GutZ Blows him self up with gjallarhorn in detainment bubble*

GutZ: I just did exactly what I told everyone else not to do.

Lol thanks again for doing that! I think it was more fun for me than anyone, and I wasn't even playing.

Klyka

Banned
In a month, aren't all these guns going to be worthless? I feel like that's the gist of the articles I read over the weekend.

I was going to reroll a bunch of guns that have been wasting away in my vault, but now I'm hoarding the materials, in case I need them when TTK drops.

Legendaries will be "useless" unless in the normal crucible and to upgrade other legendaries.
Exotics will be carried forward and can be upgraded.

shenze

Banned
need two for trials,lfg sucks and i have been looking for people for a half hour.
please message me i cant take this much longer.
i give up i will just try this afternoon

Despite my total off-day in Trials we made three people happy with a Mercury run and lost one final boss with nOoblet :(
Anyways congrats to Agent_Tiro, Inapplicable and TQ-XL18Z (first-timer). Thanks to Ikkarus for doing most of the work, I'm done with Trials for the week.

So I just bought this game again after hearing that alot of the problems I had with it were fixed and gearing up for the taken king. I just got through all the expansion single player. I have a level 28 warlock. What should my next step be? I'm kinda afraid to do the end game vault of glass and taken king content because I don't want to ruin the game for other people due to lack of knowledge or good equipment. I also don't have many psn friends who play this.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Psn is gamerecks if you want to add me.

FyreWulff

Although it's cool that I can take my HM Crota checkpoint back to the last generation.

cfuPJFU.jpg

Azzawon

I just jumped back into Destiny recently after shelving it a few weeks after release. This is all thanks to a few of my friends picking it up on their XB1s.

I have to say it was quite good experience helping them through the first 20 levels, but after that everything I remembered from September '14 had completely changed. Why are there so many different currencies in this game now? It's completely unnecessary, and I thought it was bad enough before.

We went through Crota's End last night with a few from LFG on normal and hard modes and managed to pick up Flawless Raider on the normal run. Safe to say I was surprised, but god damn - my RNG is absolutely rotten. I am yet to have any armour drop what so ever in strikes, raids, PVP or daily heroics. I received two sub-par legendary weapons from the raids and some armour shaders.

Let's see if I get something decent after the reset. Is it usually this harsh on people?

glaurung

So I just bought this game again after hearing that alot of the problems I had with it were fixed and gearing up for the taken king. I just got through all the expansion single player. I have a level 28 warlock. What should my next step be? I'm kinda afraid to do the end game vault of glass and taken king content because I don't want to ruin the game for other people due to lack of knowledge or good equipment. I also don't have many psn friends who play this.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Psn is gamerecks if you want to add me.
Start running Prison of Elders.

Getting to level 30-32 should be your first priority. PoE 28 can help you on the way with random loots. Then graduate to PoE 32 ASAP.

So the wife and I decided to play for a bit yesterday after taking a bit of a break (read: arkham knight playthrough). Holy crap the matchmaking times have become terrible.

We played for 5 hours and the average wait time for a game of control was like 6 minutes. And when the games started they were usually 4v4s or 4v5s. We even started one as a 6v2 with us as the 2.

Of course, the games would end lopsided and thus matchmaking would split us all apart because of the existing mercy rule or whatever it is.

Has it been like this for a while, or was it just because eveyone was in trials or something?

FyreWulff

So the wife and I decided to play for a bit yesterday after taking a bit of a break (read: arkham knight playthrough). Holy crap the matchmaking times have become terrible.

We played for 5 hours and the average wait time for a game of control was like 6 minutes. And when the games started they were usually 4v4s or 4v5s. We even started one as a 6v2 with us as the 2.

Of course, the games would end lopsided and thus matchmaking would split us all apart because of the existing mercy rule or whatever it is.

Has it been like this for a while, or was it just because eveyone was in trials or something?

They've been fast for me. Power cycle your router. Destiny MM slowing down is one of my indicators that I need to reboot my network (netflix/etc ceasing to work will soon follow)

Klyka

Banned

I have honestly never seen this,ever.

Just been running some trials with friends. 4 groups of lag switchers seen so far in about 10 matches. Not even subtle ones. Outright warping across the map

Ikkarus

Despite my total off-day in Trials we made three people happy with a Mercury run and lost one final boss with nOoblet :(
Anyways congrats to Agent_Tiro, Inapplicable and TQ-XL18Z (first-timer). Thanks to Ikkarus for doing most of the work, I'm done with Trials for the week.
I still stand by my original statement which is Thieves den is a horrible map for Trials.

Had a blast running with you though!

This started happening to me yesterday.

They've been fast for me. Power cycle your router. Destiny MM slowing down is one of my indicators that I need to reboot my network (netflix/etc ceasing to work will soon follow)

I'll try this I guess. I was watching Netflix at the same time with no loading problems, though.

PuMa

I don't think I've ever had the opportunity to run with you yet, EJ. I gotta try out one of these infamous double dutch trials runs! It's great to see you helping out so many people. DGAF at its finest.

I still stand by my original statement which is Thieves den is a horrible map for Trials.

Had a blast running with you though!

I might consider not playing anymore on this map. Always good playing with you Ikkarus!
Watch it be Pantheon next week

I don't think I've ever had the opportunity to run with you yet, EJ. I gotta try out one of these infamous double dutch trials runs! It's great to see you helping out so many people. DGAF at its finest.

Lucky you weren't there today, I couldn't hit someone's head even if it had the size of an elephant :p
But you're certainly welcome to join us somewhere next week. All in all not too bad this week: 10 Mercury runs this week including three first-timers.
That are not Unstable/Wicked/Nghtly numbers but good enough for me. It has to stay fun and not a job :)

Blunoise

So the wife and I decided to play for a bit yesterday after taking a bit of a break (read: arkham knight playthrough).Holy crap the matchmaking times have become terrible.

How the hell do you guys find wives or girlfriends who enjoys playing games with you. Every girl I dated hates games and other nerdy things I enjoy.

Morning DGAF!

It was a good weekend in Destiny. I got a flawless run in with Rene and my buddy Bjg on Friday night and I got Guardian Lord on Sunday. I still need to send proof to Lnkn.

I think tonight I am going to watch more Season 3 of The Legend of Korra and relax until reset. Yes I know, LTTP on that :p

Top Bottom