• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

void666

Banned
So i bought the digital collector's edition. But in another psn store (BR), My main account is US. Will i get all the stuff from collectors edition in my US account?
I should've looked for better clarification about this before jumping the gun. But i'm an impulsive motherfucker with a credit card.

I tested with a NZ account (don't ask) and everything seemed to be there. Frontier shell, vanguard armory, i could pick bounties from Eris.

GutZ31

Can someone quickly write up instructions to renew licences on ps4 for me?
I'm tied to a bad connection for now and googling it could take years.
Select [PlayStation™Network/Account Management] > [Restore Licenses].

If you become unable to start content you downloaded from PlayStation®Store or become unable to use add-on content, this might fix the problem.

So we know that Year 1 legendary weapons and gear aren't going to be upgradeable when TTK comes out. How do you think Bungie will handle Trials gear? Make us get it all over again with updated Year 2 stats? Or do like they did with IB during HoW and release new versions?
I wouldn't be surprised to see the perks change for year 2 trials gear, on the other hand the perks might be fine as is. It's strange to me that Astral Horizon doesn't have Kneepads or another PvP focused perk though.

Is trials really easier on Mondays? Would like to go flawless just to say I have. Got to 8 wins this week already with my Warlock, debating if I want to try again with him or try with my Hunter I just got to 34 but not nearly as experienced with.

So we know that Year 1 legendary weapons and gear aren't going to be upgradeable when TTK comes out. How do you think Bungie will handle Trials gear? Make us get it all over again with updated Year 2 stats? Or do like they did with IB during HoW and release new versions?
I'm going to guess new version.

I don't need the 4 chests for the VIP stuff though.

I'll probably do it but I've been trying to take a break.

EDIT: Also, fortunately I'm missing 1 on each planet. :
You're right... it's just for the emblem. Still it wouldn't be that much of a hassle for something that's unique and only obtainable for Y1 players.

KxoZz

Select [PlayStation™Network/Account Management] > [Restore Licenses].

If you become unable to start content you downloaded from PlayStation®Store or become unable to use add-on content, this might fix the problem.

Awesome, thanks mate!

Skele7on

Banned
I thought they closed the halo thread for pretty much that, and other reasons?

It's in regarding to 5 and the now teamwork way they've sort of shoved in.

I am being told by many book readers I am wrong, weird how it was never in the games really though.... It's all lore based fighting and I guess in line with TOS

Oh I used to be huge on tea! I need to get back on that. Plus it's healthier, usually haha.

I have a tea thermos that has the filter for loose leaf. Maybe I'll start by switching it up every other day. Cold turkey on coffee would probably demolish me

I hope the tea I drink is healthy---though I do add a lot of honey.

Yea I'm buying everything. Just think of it as a full retail $60 release. Also I hope they have emote where I can break dance spin on my head, so I can troll on the Taken Kings dead body.

Edit: top of the page damn.
Well here is hopefully the emote dance that will be sold towards the end of the video http://youtu.be/V0xn2TUXtWU

Yup that's how I'm thinking of it. A full $60 game, and we better get the golf clap emote.

4 page fight in a halo thread :| hold me guys.

HaloGaf or gaming side? Share link!

That Destiny style PS4.....I want it. I want it so badly, but no way would I ever pay that much.
erhlCBl.jpg

Ramirez

It's in regarding to 5 and the now teamwork way they've sort of shoved in.

I am being told by many book readers I am wrong, weird how it was never in the games really though.... It's all lore based fighting and I guess in line with TOS

It's almost like Bungie & 343 have different philosophies and that co-op is a major draw for games in 2015. It's not like Bungie didn't have co-op characters, 343 is just making them more integral to the game, and I fail to see what's wrong with that.

BTW, did your source say what the exact upgrade path for exotics would be?

Skele7on

Banned
It's almost like Bungie & 343 have different philosophies and that co-op is a major draw for games in 2015. It's not like Bungie didn't have co-op characters, 343 is just making them more integral to the game, and I fail to see what's wrong with that.

BTW, did your source say what the exact upgrade path for exotics would be, and will it cover all of them?

It's all fine I said it was fine, I just think it'll be weird, you know it being a Halo game when you're properly in a team.

I know nothing of how, only it's possible. I only really got told to stop a storm.

I've been playing since Day 1, 6 characters across 2 platforms (mind you 3 characters from xb1 is about a month old), ZERO Dead Orbit shaders/ships. I've actually never got any ship or shaders from any Faction packages.

We are cursed. Im always the last to get the good weapon, the cool shader. :(

By the time I get it, it gets nerfed,and is no longer relevant. Well if anyone sees this, and one day gets Blacksmith shader; I would be forever grateful.

In honor of our good friend blazeuk I'll post this. We always mock him and steal his kills but he keeps on laughing.
That's why I laughed so hard when the enemy team pulled a triple Blaze also known as the triple donut.

That is ridiculous. I wish your stream could have saved the footage; would have been must-see viewing.

Final boss for you and Tears is getting Ikkarus to pull a Blaze (he has sworn he never will :p). And find a way to get Blaze Blacksmith so he can take that massive gray camouflage and yellow chip off his shoulder . . .

noomi

Is trials really easier on Mondays? Would like to go flawless just to say I have. Got to 8 wins this week already with my Warlock, debating if I want to try again with him or try with my Hunter I just got to 34 but not nearly as experienced with.

I'm going to guess new version.

I find playing early morning on weekend to be the best for me, everyone is sleeping and we usually get "meh" teams.

Mondays seem to be so-so.... good luck :p

That Destiny style PS4.....I want it. I want it so badly, but no way would I ever pay that much.

I want it as well, but my wallet doesn't :(

I find playing early morning on weekend to be the best for me, everyone is sleeping and we usually get "meh" teams.

Mondays seem to be so-so.... good luck :p

I want it as well, but my wallet doesn't :(

Early morning Saturdays and Sundays are the best time. Just wake up around 8am EST and enjoy. You will probably be matched up with a bunch of people who are doing a late night run in the states and probably are tired or with some of the so so European players (I would think most pro European players would want to play when the best US players are on)

We are cursed. Im always the last to get the good weapon, the cool shader. :(

By the time I get it, it gets nerfed,and is no longer relevant. Well if anyone sees this, and one day gets Blacksmith shader; I would be forever grateful.

Yup! And my RNG on Xbox is hilarious. As far as Exotic Weapon drops from NFs, 3x 1st PoE pulls and Mercury/ToO Silver Package, I've gotten 5/14 exotics for XB1 that can actually "drop" without an exotic bounty or doing the raids/PoE, then bought 2 from Xur for a total of 7/14 . And my last 8 drops has been a dupe of those 7, only 3 of them to be exact.

Why you hate me, RNGesus?

Top Bottom