• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

PuMa

Ah man. But I don't live near Seattle!

OXcbxGo.jpg

From Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/3ghar4/event_incoming_destiny_pub_event_kicks_off_in/

Silvard

What time can you do? We can always do it at the weekend if need be

You know what, I think I will be able to at 7:15 ish GMT. I already have the triumph though, I'm going for a chance at crux so don't feel like you have to reschedule on my account. Thanks, though.

The only thing I'm missing for triumphs is Skolas, but I should be 34 this week on all my if I manage to run PoE 32/34 and PoE 34 today, somehow.

Ikkarus

That is ridiculous. I wish your stream could have saved the footage; would have been must-see viewing.

Final boss for you and Tears is getting Ikkarus to pull a Blaze (he has sworn he never will :p). And find a way to get Blaze Blacksmith so he can take that massive gray camouflage and yellow chip off his shoulder . . .
I continue to swear by my statement. ;)

I have to play ultra hyper aggressive to ensure I at least pull one kill off in Trials against EJ and Tears. It's why I have to use a blink class so I can keep up with them both!

Zeus7

I would appreciate if anyone can answer this, I have been playing the HOW DLC with friends and I have not been the Fireteam leader. When I am on the menu it is highlighting the first Story as if I have never done it, is this normal? Also we have all got basically nothing in the rewards.

I would appreciate if anyone can answer this, I have been playing the HOW DLC with friends and I have not been the Fireteam leader. When I am on the menu it is highlighting the first Story as if I have never done it, is this normal? Also we have all got basically nothing in the rewards.

Have you been collecting and turning in the mission bounties with Petra?

PuMa

Nope, Tampa is a 3 Hour + ride for me, plus it's going to be filled with streamers who will probably talk about the numbers of followers and subscribers they have.

Big Twitch pissing contest...yeah no bueno. If it was within driving distance of me, I'd probably still check it out.

noomi

The Fireteam leader has, unless we were all meant to do it.. We have just come back to destiny for the first time since last year so we may have forgotten to do some stuff?

There will be quests/missions you need to pickup and turn in at the tower.

The Fireteam leader has, unless we were all meant to do it.. We have just come back to destiny for the first time since last year so we may have forgotten to do some stuff?

I'm afraid each of you has to do it. That's how you progress and earn rewards. It's a little dumb.

Zeus7

I'm afraid each of you has to do it. That's how you progress and earn rewards. It's a little dumb.

Is it really? I was actually worried that would be the case but then I thought that would be far too stupid. Owell, that's disappointing! So many un-necessary annoyances to what should be an amazing game!

todd360

We should rent a yacht so we can pick up everyone. DestinyCruiseCon

Imagine the headlines. Rich destiny players rent yacht and pickup other players on the high seas. Gets attacked by pirates. They have experience dealing with fallen pirates and quickly sink their boats.

Lee

Drink and bitch about lag and RNG.

Does anyone else feel like Destiny is awkward to talk about in person? I play with my brother and friend all the time, and have a few friends who also play, and conversation while playing about the game or other stuff is always great, but when Destiny comes up elsewhere it justs feels really awkward to talk about in real life.

Anyone else? Halo was always easy to talk about.

I don't know.

noomi

Imagine the headlines. Rich destiny players rent yacht and pickup other players on the high seas. Gets attacked by pirates. They have experience dealing with fallen pirates and quickly sink their boats.

"I've killed Crota, you ain't shit"

phen0m24

We should rent a yacht so we can pick up everyone. DestinyCruiseCon

Aye aye Captain!

Drink and bitch about lag and RNG.

LOL Javi you could complain about time zone issues too :)

Booze it up!

But but I don't drink... lol

A quote from captain Variks: "You face fallen pirate scum!"

Ooh top of the page confession time

We did 2 noob raids over the weekend and I didn't know why the doors were closed in the Gorgon maze and at the Gorgon chest until someone told me. :(

Does anyone else feel like Destiny is awkward to talk about in person? I play with my brother and friend all the time, and have a few friends who also play, and conversation while playing about the game or other stuff is always great, but when Destiny comes up elsewhere it justs feels really awkward to talk about in real life.

Anyone else? Halo was always easy to talk about.

I don't know.

No, what's awkward is when you and others are talking about Destiny and there are other people in the room who have no idea what the hell you're talking about.

Top Bottom