• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

According to that website, I've spent 2 weeks, 6 days, 19 hours, 33 minutes and 51 seconds on Destiny. Dear god in heaven.

That number's only going to go up when TKK comes out, too.

1) what armor piece will Variks be selling next week? Is there a set cycle or is it totally random? Set Cycle I think. Not 100% sure

2) which 'weapon core' gun(s) from Variks is(are) the best? They all suck

3) do you get anything other than an emblem from attaining all Moments of Triumph? No

4) will ALL of the SUROS preorder stuff eventually be attainable without preordering TTK? Is there anything that can only be attained by preordering TTK? Yes

5) will the $20 digital collector's edition pack be available to preorder? or will that show up on launch? Probably launch, but who knows.
1) set cycle
2) shadow of veils (ignore Todd on this one)
3) just an emblem
4) yes, this just gives folks who preordered early access to them
5) I honestly don't know.
Thanks guys. In that case, what is the Variks armor piece supposed to be tomorrow?

blazeuk

In honor of our good friend blazeuk I'll post this. We always mock him and steal his kills but he keeps on laughing.
That's why I laughed so hard when the enemy team pulled a triple Blaze also known as the triple donut.

Beautiful, true masters at work right there, Devinero, GetOffMyLawn3006 and Semtronex can roll with me any time! Scrubs above them need work though.

Final boss for you and Tears is getting Ikkarus to pull a Blaze (he has sworn he never will :p). And find a way to get Blaze Blacksmith so he can take that massive gray camouflage and yellow chip off his shoulder . . .

The chip is real, everyone else seems to be sporting Blacksmith and here I am with not even a faction shader to console myself with!

Shito

My work is closing down for remodeling September 13th all the way to January. And I get paid every 2 weeks.

That's a lot of Destiny.
XlTkkul.gif

phen0m24

Beautiful, true masters at work right there, Devinero, GetOffMyLawn3006 and Semtronex can roll with me any time! Scrubs above them need work though.

The chip is real, everyone else seems to be sporting Blacksmith and here I am with not even a faction shader to console myself with!

I thought a triple donut was pulling a Wheel

There is a thread on Reddit to request Bungie change the name of the new Solar Titan from Sunbreaker to just Breaker. Or maybe Berserker.

I like it better. I'm still baffled as to why they named it the same as the a Warlock exotic gauntlets. Not sure if it's too late for Bungie to change it even if they wanted to though.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/3gf9mq/bungie_please_consider_changing_the_name_of_the/
All of the subclass names so far are compound words. Breaker would not fit in.

Edit: wow never mind I'm stupid. I completely forgot about Defender and Striker, you know, the fucking Titan classes. lol fuck.

Shito

I need to do PoE for the Elder Cipher points but... I just can't bring myself to do it. PoE has become so tedious. :(
That's me these past weeks.
Now I'm thinking I'll just wait for TTK or more info on the exotics: if waiting just a few weeks more gives me an easy maxed out Lord of the Wolves, well...

I wonder how many DGAFers are in the 2k hours club..

ehhhhhhhhh, nah I think I'm good.

Sorry I missed the VoG run last night :( Turned out I couldn't get back on at all last night. I saw it filled up with high quality folks so I'm sure it went well. How did your bro-in-law like it?

Your persona has become larger-than-life. Console yourself with that. Soon, we will hear TripleWRECK telling AEGabriel, "Come on, man! You just pulled a Blaze . . ."

deoee

Ok let's see if we can do this

HM Crota, priority for those who need the triumph

1) Me
2) Deoee
3) Silvard?
4)
5)
6)

Will be starting from Crota so won't take long
Want to give me your PSN? So I wont miss anything going on here while doing Crucible :)

edit: Any guides i should read/watch?

ocean

Banned
PvP anyone? Salvage, Skirmish, Clash, Control whatever. I'd even join one of you crazies looking for Hopscotch. Wanna have full Vanguard Marks for TK and haven't played a strike in like 29 years.

Top Bottom