• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

phen0m24

I wonder how many DGAFers are in the 2k hours club..

Sorry I missed the VoG run last night :( Turned out I couldn't get back on at all last night. I saw it filled up with high quality folks so I'm sure it went well. How did your bro-in-law like it?
Drizzzayyy!

I think he had fun. We kept it real. GutZ died by way of a rocket in a bubble. That was epic.

I messaged you about something too. :) would be fun

I hope to know when exactly they'll bring back Trials. It's by far my favorite mode. Plus with the new maps, weapons, armor and subclasses, it'll be insane!

ocean

Banned
PvP anyone? Salvage, Skirmish, Clash, Control whatever. I'd even join one of you crazies looking for Hopscotch. Wanna have full Vanguard Marks for TK and haven't played a strike in like 29 years.

New page shameless bump. I've been trying to learn how to play Street Fighter and suck so so so bad. Need to go back to shooting stuff for a while to feel better :p

GutZ31

Drizzzayyy!

I think he had fun. We kept it real. GutZ died by way of a rocket in a bubble. That was epic.

I messaged you about something too. :) would be fun
This saddens me.
laughing at my self lol
What made it all the more humiliating was the fact we had just gone over how its a bad idea to use your rocket when someone is taking the templars shield down.

Was a fun run though, and glad it went well.

Beautiful, true masters at work right there, Devinero, GetOffMyLawn3006 and Semtronex can roll with me any time! Scrubs above them need work though.

I knew you would like it! Thought about framing it and sending it to you.
Although this one would take 25% and your donut the remaining 75% of the picture.

I thought a triple donut was pulling a Wheel

Lucky for Wheel he didn't pull a Blaze three times. Also we didn't have a name for a triple 0 in one game XD

XenoRaven

I was surprised that I only have about 9 days or something like that.

I make up for it in FFXIV though because I have played that game for over 87 days.

PuMa

Drizzzayyy!

Remember that time when someone put up a burble right on one of the oracles? Yeah, who did that??

We had some good burble trains going there.

phen0m24

That site says I have 999 hours. 999 is an understatement. If it doesn't count the tower dancing and waiting in orbit for people to grab bounties or gear back in the Destiny stone age, it's bogus.

That site says I have 999 hours. 999 is an understatement. If it doesn't count the tower dancing and waiting in orbit for people to grab bounties or gear back in the Destiny stone age, it's bogus.

It doesn't include Tower/Orbit which I agree is silly. Destinystatus.com is the best site for total time, although you'd have to combine PS4 and X1 accounts.
Traitor :p

You missed out on DA BOILING POINT

I'm just glad you didn't call it B O I L I N G B O Y Z

GutZ31

If it's wastedondestiny, then they only log when you are in story, raid,crucible, or strikes I think.
Orbit and tower are not recorded.

Haven't heard anything on this, so my expectations are low.

Is there any chance of custom matchmaking? Something like that would pretty much ensure me playing Destiny forever with friends.

Rigging matchmaking with another fireteam full of friends works, but it's a bit difficult. When you get it to work, though, it's easily the most fun I've had playing the game. VoG flawless run is up there, too.

Is there any chance of custom matchmaking? Something like that would pretty much ensure me playing Destiny forever with friends.

Rigging matchmaking with another fireteam full of friends works, but it's a bit difficult. When you get it to work, though, it's easily the most fun I've had playing the game. VoG flawless run is up there, too.

I'm hoping they'll do it with TTK. If not, Destiny 2 for sure. But please Bungie, we need this ASAP. My guess is the earliest they'll do it is when they bring back Trials post-TTK release.

Not in TTK, but by the sound of it they've been talking about it internally so it could happen. Just not anytime soon.
Math, wipe

tmi

phen0m24

54.16 days. :(

Im pretty sick for the last few days. Went to see a doctor. If anyone has a Blacksmith code, it sure would cheer me up.

I'm still around, waiting for someone to join me as I run VoG for the first time. Ah, the perils of being an XB1 player on DestinyGAF.

Hey you two no passive aggression. :)

Liquid we will likely never see a Blacksmith shader. It's ok, we're getting the new one with TTK. Feel better. :)

Serene you have to throw up a post like this:

Help a Noob in VoG on XB1: Tonight at (time and time zone)

1) Serene (list your GT)
2) This could be you!
3) Another super awesome person!
4) Does Phil Spencer post here?
5) Please
6) Help

And people will respond. As much as I sympathize (looks for Trance) on the lower number of Xbone players here, they DO in fact exist.

:)

deadduck

0 chance in TKK.

I'm still around, waiting for someone to join me as I run VoG for the first time. Ah, the perils of being an XB1 player on DestinyGAF.

Hey you two no passive aggression. :)

Liquid we will likely never see a Blacksmith shader. It's ok, we're getting the new one with TTK. Feel better. :)

Serene you have to throw up a post like this:

Help a Noob in VoG on XB1: Tonight at (time and time zone)

1) Serene (list your GT)
2) This could be you!
3) Another super awesome person!
4) Does Phil Spencer post here?
5) Please
6) Help

And people will respond. As much as I sympathize (looks for Trance) on the lower number of Xbone players here, they DO in fact exist.

:)

Hello. I'm going to run my nephew through Normal VoG for his first time (kind of, he's done the HoW missions that are VoG like) and looking to do it within the next few days. Probably tomorrow when there are more people looking at reset. Let me know if either of yall are interested! Higher chance of getting a Vision as well haha

Lnkn52

Im about to spend $115 on a shader, lol. Im such a loser.

350x700px-LL-e6d95df4_154f2xk.gif

Please, not for a BlackSmith Shader.

Top Bottom