• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

phen0m24

Hello. I'm going to run my nephew through Normal VoG for his first time (kind of, he's done the HoW missions that are VoG like) and looking to do it within the next few days. Probably tomorrow when there are more people looking at reset. Let me know if either of yall are interested! Higher chance of getting a Vision as well haha

Josh will be home and likely to leap at the chance (more so at HM for FB) but if not I would be glad to.

Serene that's 4. See? :)

It's not worth it.

It's your money, but I would say it's really not worth it.

Please, not for a BlackSmith Shader.

Yeah, it's not even cool looking. Rare, sure.

Totally agree, there are a lot of similar shaders, it's just the name that's rare. I'll use it for a while as some kind of trophy for standing in line for 1.5h but it's really not worth $115.
Nothing in Destiny is worth $115.

Kyoufu

Totally agree, there are a lot of similar shaders, it's just the name that's rare. I'll use it for a while as some kind of trophy for standing in line for 1.5h but it's really not worth $115. Nothing in Destiny is worth $115.

I know people who'd pay $115 for Gjally. :p

If this were months ago, then I'd be like, yeah, sure.

Ok you guys are right. What would I do without you. I posted here because I wanted to be talked out of doing it, all I had to do was hit Pay. Man I wanted it so bad.

Lnkn52

Buy this instead:

titan_1.jpg

http://bungiestore.com/collections/...titan-collectible-figure-bungie-store-edition

I would pay $115 for a picture of Buffaloryx holding a Hypescotch and a stroopwafel signed by Phaethon EJ and Tears with a hand drawn robot dinosaur

No I wouldn't

That is something that can be arranged. Is it OK if we add some clown boots?

I'm still waiting for the Nepal shader though.

He was only trying to help. I'm sure we'd hear the news if they put that edition back in stock.

I already preordered TTK stand alone but I really want that strange coin

SeanR1221

Unlocked the HoW missions with my third character. Oh man....what awaits me in that POE chest
(My other two characters got the red death. If I get a third........)

Navy Bean

Had an interesting LFG Trials experience last night:

First Group: we get steamrolled in the first game 5-0 by a really good, coordinated rushing team. Guy who invited us starts going nuts, saying "you guys are awful and suck so bad, I just quit playing and that's never happened." Me and the other random were like, "dude, you had ZERO kills in five games...ZERO."

Second Group: Me and the random start a new group and invite a third and proceed to go 9-0...lol. Basically spent the whole time laughing about the first idiot we played with.

Pro-tip: after midnight ET on Sunday the competition level really drops for Trials...

Its still bothering me, I have to walk away.

Im the idiot that bought the Matrix Samsung phone for $1,000. Then resold it 6 months later for $500

btkadams

We could use a 6th for Crota hard mode right now. We are at Crota. PSN is btkadams

I'm with mehrmantrout (post below) so join on either of us.

Top Bottom