• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Blunoise

Update!

Ben Hansen from GI just tweeted this

"@yozetty: Hey Destiny nuts, our video update for today is a little bit delayed but should be up in an hour or so. Thanks for the patience!"

it should be a walk through of one of the pvpv maps

Update!

"@yozetty: Hey Destiny nuts, our video update for today is a little bit delayed but should be up in an hour or so. Thanks for the patience!"

This will be great to return home to and watch while eating dinner.

P44

Man, I need to step out of gaming side.

GAF is so irritating when they're hyped for a game, you cannot criticise it suddenly without playing it. Our eyes have apparently fallen out, and gameplay videos are apparently now universally boring, which does lead me to question...

"So what the hell is Twitch?"

Ramirez

Man, I need to step out of gaming side.

GAF is so irritating when they're hyped for a game, you cannot criticise it suddenly without playing it. Our eyes have apparently fallen out, and gameplay videos are apparently now universally boring, which does lead me to question...

"So what the hell is Twitch?"

Careful...gaming & community are one entity...or so I've read in other community threads.

Deku Tree

Update!

Just a PvP map? Not interested.

Kyoufu

Update!

PVP map? Colour me disappointed.

GutZ31

Update!

I fully expect Todd to make a Thread with all the details, and graphs so we can consume the info like ravenous beasts.

P44

Careful...gaming & community are one entity...or so I've read in other community threads.

Heh, I'll be careful.

I don't feel I overstepped any bounds at least.

I feel like DGAF do okay with hype. Like yeah we get hyped, but there's a fair few voices in the community thread raising valid concerns.

todd360

I fully expect Todd to make a Thread with all the details, and graphs so we can consume the info like ravenous beasts.

Someone who doesn't even post here will most likely make a thread about the video before I could make a detailed post. Then If I did make a post I will get called out and asked if we really needed another destiny thread.

holy shit lol I should have sold my blacksmith code

nevermind that wouldn't have worked. someone posted a pic on twitter and I grabbed it from there.

I'm still upset I didn't preorder advanced warfare. Not only did I buy the game at midnight release, I didn't get the $10 gc for preordering!

Double loss ftl

10 days without Destiny and I am starting to feel like I should be in some sort of sockpoopers anonymous meeting. Sure, I'm less lazy, I go to be on time and I have no other option than to go out and play "real life" in weekends (Can't talk about the rage factor, I'm still trying to take things easy after the mourning and being shunned by my ex-family), but midweek... I'm starting to run out of series and other games to the point I had to plug the snes.

Also feeling like I am missing something not having done the Nightfall or gotten the coins from the strike, but...

BTW, I'm a bit weirded out by PS4's network test. It only gets half of the speed another device hooked to the same router would read on a speed test. Is there any way of seeing the quality of your own connection on Destiny?

Lee

I wouldn't show that thing to anyone.

I have dignity. I'd make Praedith's instead.

More like Spray-diths Revenge amirite...

Just kidding. Only converted from PR to a high impact sniper this weekend. The difference is real. Revive snipes are so satisfying.

Blunoise

Man once Destiny runs its course and ends. Their are going to be a lot of people in rehab. What are we going to without night falls, strikes,ToO!!!

Guy who invited us starts going nuts, saying "you guys are awful and suck so bad, I just quit playing and that's never happened." Me and the other random were like, "dude, you had ZERO kills in five games...ZERO."

In my experience people that talk the most shit are the worst players.

Lee

He works for Bungie.

Nope.

"Working hard to one day work @Bungie as an Environment Artist. Community Director @OpSupplyDrop for Destiny."

He's just a guy.

I'm convinced he has no real inside scoop, and he just tweets speculation, leaks, and new info as fast as possible.

Nope.

"Working hard to one day work @Bungie as an Environment Artist. Community Director @OpSupplyDrop for Destiny."

He's just a guy.

I'm convinced he has no real inside scoop, and he just tweets speculation, leaks, and new info as fast as possible.

Whoops. I totally failed at reading his description. "one day" -_-

Top Bottom