• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

GutZ31

Someone who doesn't even post here will most likely make a thread about the video before I could make a detailed post. Then If I did make a post I will get called out and asked if we really needed another destiny thread.
Let the hate flow thru you.
Be the martyr we deserve, not the one we need.

Finally got the solar Jewel of Osiris on my 17th goddamn trip to the lighthouse, lol

Ran into some streamer with a 97% win but other than that, we rolled. :)

Klyka

Banned
I think it's funny that literally every Destiny stream on Twitch is Trials. Always Trials XD
It's like THE Destiny thing.

Lee

They are taking it away temporarily to force us to play new content. Don't see any problem with that. Gives them more time to create new trials rewards.

Right. Although I think they said that in the live Q&A and it wasn't widely reported. I feel like when it comes out in a weekly update or a GI article people are going to throw a fit. It's my favorite part of Destiny, it's crazy popular as evidenced by the twitch presence, and people are going to bitch when it's gone.

They don't have the best track record when it comes to "temporarily" taking things away.

Right. Although I think they said that in the live Q&A and it wasn't widely reported. I feel like when it comes out in a weekly update or a GI article people are going to throw a fit. It's my favorite part of Destiny, it's crazy popular as evidenced by the twitch presence, and people are going to bitch when it's gone.

They don't have the best track record when it comes to "temporarily" taking things away.

or "putting it back in the oven" :p

Namikaze1

Hopefully they do something about the fucking IB lag with it taking a seat for a while after Taken King launches.

Lol! They're not gonna do anything!

Jafo_

The Bungie hate is going to be very real if they take away Trials on 9/15.

They are taking it away temporarily to force us to play new content. Don't see any problem with that. Gives them more time to create new trials rewards.

Do you really want to go into trials that 1st week and encounter some lucky players that are level 36 or higher, because they got a great drop...

todd360

They will bring it back for sure. They know how popular it is.

Edit: Imgur isn't working.

LTWood12

I am Warlock.

CMExQ3wWwAETaCB.jpg

X-Frame

I didn't even know this but it makes sense and I agree with it.

Looking very much forward to Trials and IB 2.0 armor (if that is a thing). And the black and gold Trials shader finally.

Juraash

So I think I'd like to run Crota once before the xpack. Normal mode is fine and mostly just to say that I did it. This should be a totally attainable goal through this thread yeah? What's a rough time frame of the length of the raid? I remember vault took a billion years when I first ran it. I just want to make sure I set aside enough time to do it in any given day.

Top Bottom