• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Lnkn52

I am Warlock.

CMExQ3wWwAETaCB.jpg
Vita 2.0 upgrade looking good.

Check yo PMs. Thanks for all your help as always!

"I should save that." lol

Great plays dude, Quick Draw is so damn good. You had a lot of key contributions during that run!

Great response. :)

Come to the darkside Lnkn. We have Passage Coins and Rocket League ;)
Well that's a lie. Last run I didn't get jack crap. All I got was Lighthouse visit. ;)

Trials would probably play a little weird with everyone's level being all over the place. That said, I'd probably keep it going anyway, let em play how they like.

I wouldn't be surprised if they need some time to redo the loot.

So I think I'd like to run Crota once before the xpack. Normal mode is fine and mostly just to say that I did it. This should be a totally attainable goal through this thread yeah? What's a rough time frame of the length of the raid? I remember vault took a billion years when I first ran it. I just want to make sure I set aside enough time to do it in any given day.

Should only take half an hour or so with a good team.

LTWood12

I don't know how you were in PvP before ToO, but it's amazing when we have those rounds that rival some of the elite PvP players. mostly luck on my part, but at least I can put myself in a position to get lucky.

I've definitely improved, but I still make tons of stupid mistakes. Still a bad player overall, at least in Trials. This match was a combination of the other team being absolutely awful, and quite a bit of luck. We should play together sometime soon. I hear you've gotten quite a bit better!

#IAMVITA
#WARLOCKTHINGS

#theswordisinachamber

Thanks for helping out us new guys too. Know what I'm doing with that bubble now!

Thanks for the run, and sorry, I know I had my fair share of stupid deaths.

Its ok, I scrubbed a couple up. Sometimes Crota just fucks with you like tonight by sending the sword bearer around the map, not going down etc etc

Thankfully its takes half the time to down him now we're over levelled

Who was the random, is anyone going to own up to him :d

Finally got to mercury without a carry! Thanks to Biggy and Manny for the great group. We started off rough, but with each card we did we got progressively better playing as a team. Had a disconnect loss with our third card that robbed us of a mercury run while on final boss, but we stuck it out and got the flawless on the fourth card we played.

Last match was super tense; down 4-2, and came back to tie it up and steal the win. Haven't ever been that hyped to see that all enemies down message!

SpecX

Anyone doing trials 32 later today? I'll be home and online in about 5 hours from now and need to run it for the boots this week.

Yesterday my Xbox controller lost connection in the middle of the weekly heroic. This happens sometimes where it blinks or turns off and it's usually good again after 30 seconds.

Last night was different. It says something like "press B to back out once you connect your controller". I connected it and able to go to dashboard but Destiny did not allow me to press any buttons whatsoever. I had to close destiny and reopen.

Luckily I was able to get back into my nephew's weekly heroic since we just killed the tank

I don't want story spoilers but I think I'm at the point where I have to watch. I might stop the video if I get to the point where I've seen enough.

If I wasn't on vacation during the whole 1st week of TTK then I'd probably have full resistance

Is my game buggy or have Blades of Crota been removed from Patrol missions?

The only Blade of Crota I can find now is in the first mission of The Dark Below.

2real4tv

Thanks for the Mercury run biggy70686 and Teasing_Pink great games.
1st:3 wins
2nd:barely 5 wins
3rd:8-1 lost biggy on connection error
4th:9-0 with mercy, lost to laggers the last game was a nail biter

Feels so good we worked hard. Got solar jewel really want void messenger.

Axoman

Yesterday my Xbox controller lost connection in the middle of the weekly heroic. This happens sometimes where it blinks or turns off and it's usually good again after 30 seconds.

Last night was different. It says something like "press B to back out once you connect your controller". I connected it and able to go to dashboard but Destiny did not allow me to press any buttons whatsoever. I had to close destiny and reopen.

Luckily I was able to get back into my nephew's weekly heroic since we just killed the tank

Have you updated your controller firmware?

I used to get frequent controller disconnects, then somewhere along they way between Xbox system updates and controller firmware updates, it's down to about 1 or 2 disconnects a week.

Top Bottom