• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

LTWood12

Good games guys, still annoyed at that disconnect at 8-0 and that weird round where manny spawned in dead and I had a baboon error show up on my screen at the end of the round and still spawned in when the round started lol. That last game was tense but you guys didn't give up!

Wow that's determination! Way to go!

Definitely need to play together. I'm much better against scrubby teams as well. I break down when we're getting pushed hard or out sniped, so I need someone on the team that can balance that out and make good calls on a solid tactic.

Totally. It seems like I'm always either pushing too hard and fast or hanging back too much. Need to do a better job about going 1v1 instead of just running in w/ a shotgun, or trying to kill a hard scoping sniper w/ a hand cannon from long range.

I could write a book on wasted supers too.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Well seeing as GI is
29f7fbb9f0661005ed8de0006672d1e2.gif

i might as well go do the same.

Lee

Prepare for annihilation. Level advantages are enabled and you might not even do damage. :)

At 27 it takes four bursts from the Messenger to a 34's head to kill. So I believe it's a near 50% damage reduction.

I believe you can still kill in one headshot with any of the mid to high impact snipers, though. Probably true for the high impact shotguns as well. You would be at a serious handicap, but if you can find a group to run with I say go for it. Nothing to lose, and good gear to gain.

TheGentleman

Neo Member
Been gone for two weeks due to the internet going slow/causing problems, which left me being unable to play destiny without being disconnected once every few minutes =0
On the bright side however, I (somehow) managed to stay connected long enough to buy the Claws of Dire Ahamkara when xur was selling them.

By the looks of things I've got quite a bit of news to catch up on with regards to the taken king!

Simonnnnn

You can get 36 light level gear as drops even when you lose. At 27 you aren't going to be able to do much damage.

As long as your weapons are 365 you'll do same damage as anybody else, but at lvl 27 you'll get hit a lot harder? At least that's how I thought it worked?

Lee

As long as your weapons are 365 you'll do same damage as anybody else, but at lvl 27 you'll get hit a lot harder? At least that's how I thought it worked?

You would think, but there is a damage output curve in place. Same for Iron Banner.

lx3Jjr0.jpg

Similar to doing Crota's Hard as a 30 vs as a 32.

You can get 36 light level gear as drops even when you lose. At 27 you aren't going to be able to do much damage.
Never even considered this as an option of leveling up. The watcher gear drops fairly often too. If I didnt already level all my chargers I'd try this.

Rolled my Red Hand IX with:
Truesight/Sureshot/Quickdraw
Final Round
Flared Magwell/Extended Mag/Braced Frame
Luck in the Chamber

Keeper?
This is what I have on my Red Hand and I love it. Def keep it if you insist on rolling New Monarchy gear, and I wouldn't blame you either.

Namikaze1

So first heavy round, ocean takes their heavy and dies while we die just before taking our heavy. One guy takes it and next thing we know, heavy spawns again just 10 seconds after the first. Math gets black screened while my revive timer resets.

GutZ31

So first heavy round, ocean takes their heavy and dies while we die just before taking our heavy. One guy takes it and next thing we know, heavy spawns again just 10 seconds after the first. Math gets black screened while my revive timer resets.
#DAMNITFEELSGOODTOBEALAGGER

At 27 it takes four bursts from the Messenger to a 34's head to kill. So I believe it's a near 50% damage reduction.

I believe you can still kill in one headshot with any of the mid to high impact snipers, though. Probably true for the high impact shotguns as well. You would be at a serious handicap, but if you can find a group to run with I say go for it. Nothing to lose, and good gear to gain.

You would think, but there is a damage output curve in place. Same for Iron Banner.

lx3Jjr0.jpg

Similar to doing Crota's Hard as a 30 vs as a 32.

Fuck it. I'm going in.

No ragrets. Someone come with me.

This is not a favorite map among ToO players. Next week might be better

Ah, I see. I guess I can wait. Will probably be more prepared then anyways. :p

Anyone want to help me with the Kell of Kells mission? Things get a bit out of hand for me when the Oracles show up. It's the only thing standing between me and PoE.

Top Bottom