• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Anybody else on Xbone have a problem with the in-game friends list never updating or being the slightest bit correct? Mine is always showing people who aren't online and not showing people who are actually online.

Karl2177

I just had a game where special ammo boxes didn't respawn and enemies were showing up as blue dots and allies were showing up as the red proximity bars.

Virdix

Math, Nami, Javier, that was a good game on Burning Shrine, nice comeback. Can I add you guys for crucible/trials?

Edit:
Oh shit! We didn't know we were facing gaffers!

Its all good I was scumbagging with a matador anyway because I just got it this week :D

vctor182

From Thorn to Hawkmoon to Last Word to Hawkmoon again. I don't know why but after Iron Banner I got inaccurate with Last Word, switched to Hawkmoon and started popping heads left and right. Oh my beloved hawkmoon I'm sorry I abandoned you, I'll never let go
until the TTK arrives

inthrall

From Thorn to Hawkmoon to Last Word to Hawkmoon again. I don't know why but after Iron Banner I got inaccurate with Last Word, switched to Hawkmoon and started popping heads left and right. Oh my beloved hawkmoon I'm sorry I abandoned you, I'll never let go
until the TTK arrives

I'm currently rocking the spare change.25 and loving it, but I suspect my illegitimate affair will end once I finish levelling all my exotic heavy weapons

Namikaze1

Todd hasn't responded yet. Spider definitely got him.

Math, Nami, Javier, that was a good game on Burning Shrine, nice comeback. Can I add you guys for crucible/trials?

Edit:

Its all good I was scumbagging with a matador anyway because I just got it this week :D
Sure add me.

Jafo_

This video will be nothing special - you guys are hyping it way too much lol.

AcidicRigidCaribou.gif

ocean

Banned

Edit:

Didn't know we played guys here!! Oh man which match was it?

I'm a_javierp. Add me! I play PvP every day but am hella average. I can play for fun but ask Math and Nami how hard I can drag a team down when I'm sloppy :p

Virdix

Didn't know we played guys here!! Oh man which match was it?

I'm a_javierp. Add me! I play PvP every day but am hella average. I can play for fun but ask Math and Nami how hard I can drag a team down when I'm sloppy :p

It was burning shrine! Where you guys had a huge streak going at the end.

vctor182

I'm currently rocking the spare change.25 and loving it, but I suspect my illegitimate affair will end once I finish levelling all my exotic heavy weapons

I had a spare change with a really good roll, I leveled it up and tried for a few days but I could adjust to the weird recoil pattern and dismantled it

inthrall

I had a spare change with a really good roll, I leveled it up and tried for a few days but I could adjust to the weird recoil pattern and dismantled it

Once it clicked for me, my precision kills + KDR went through the roof. See: Last three days

Rolled Red-Dot, Braced Frame, something bad and Hidden Hand for making the recoil a lot nicer. Only getting 6 bursts is a bit rough, but thats usually enough for 2 kills

123rl

I just defeated Skolas for the first, with two friends who have never done it either. It's tough and brutally unforgiving, but that is damn good fun. It's probably the best boss fight in the game where teamwork, strategy and communication is the only way to win

Top Bottom