• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Namikaze1

Rahool? Popular?

post-31074-J-Jonah-Jameson-laughing-gif-S-NWLY.gif

More like most hated.

Namikaze1

You get a very brief look at an Oryx fight. Not sure if raid or part of a mission. It was very brief like blink and you'll miss it brief.

Also, lol at what Cayde said.

Nuszka

The moment I wanted to turn the video on the entire neighbourhood lost power , don't have enough data allowance on my phone to watch the whole thing , nerts!!!

ocean

Banned
2:45 he bites his tongue after saying "race bounty". Am I crazy? Or are we getting some fucking sparrow racing bounties?

Hype hype hype

(Probably meant something else like class-specific bounty)

Definity

I really enjoy listening to Luke talk about destiny. You can really see how much he cares about the game. I lost it when he started talking about pulling the cable during the crota raids, lol.

vctor182

Once it clicked for me, my precision kills + KDR went through the roof. See: Last three days
Rolled Red-Dot, Braced Frame, something bad and Hidden Hand for making the recoil a lot nicer. Only getting 6 bursts is a bit rough, but thats usually enough for 2 kills

That's a big jump in KD you have from Jul-Aug

I had Rodeo, Braced Frame and Hidden Hand and the recoil pattern still threw me off, currently hunting for the Pilgrim but I don't know if it's worth it anymore because TTK is coming soon.

Here's my stats, just switch to the awoken hunter because I don't play warlock as much lol

Top Bottom