• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

bitsurugi

Despite my total off-day in Trials we made three people happy with a Mercury run and lost one final boss with nOoblet :(
Anyways congrats to Agent_Tiro, Inapplicable and TQ-XL18Z (first-timer). Thanks to Ikkarus for doing most of the work, I'm done with Trials for the week.

EJ, you and your Dutch team are amazing as always! Keep it up! <3

X-Frame

"Race" bounties seems more likely to be Exo, Human or Awoken-specific bounties IMO.

Or it could be Hive, Cabal, Fallen or Vex bounties like we have now ...

todd360

Eris is a hunter? No way. Warlock Poser.

Edit:
Make sure to complete your Guardian Lordship before TTK

She wears lucky raspberry armor. Of course shes a hunter. Its also a nod to her being the only survivor of her group. No one has ever died wearing me. This isn't exactly new information.

No more GLords?

Kyoufu

Is Eris turning into a Hive? Her eyes are freaky and she seems like she's gone mad. Is she going to become what she hates?

She's probably my favourite character in the game so far.

Lunar FC

Edit:

Annimation1.gif

I'll probably never do this just to avoid the guaranteed anger it would cause.

adin75

Edit:

Annimation1.gif

I still need to do a flawless, it's all that's been stopping me for months, just never bothered with an attempt.

May have to get my raid buddies together over the next few weeks and get this done.

Trakan

With that exotic AR they just showed in the video and the new pulse rifle, "No Time to Explain," it looks like primary exotics are going to have elements now.

They'll be worth using more in PVE.

Daemul

By race bounties I'm pretty sure he was referring to humans/exos/awoken related stuff, or maybe even the alien faction related stuff, which sounds cool.

EDIT:Ok seriously, who the fuck keeps on making Destiny threads in Gaming side? There's no need to make one for every single damn article, it's like someone is going out of their way to bait the haters.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
By race bounties I'm pretty sure he was referring to humans/exos/awoken related stuff, or maybe even the alien faction related stuff, which sounds cool.

EDIT:Ok seriously, who the fuck keeps on making Destiny threads in Gaming side? There's no need to make one for every single damn article, it's like someone is going out of their way to bait the haters.
You can calm down. It's my first destiny thread and the rule is new news new thread. You don't get to decide who makes threads or not. Not everyone who plays the game actively looks for destiny info.

Liamc723

Dude, chill. Jeez.

Hopefully those bounties are actually sparrow races.

btkadams

Why do Vex have gates when they can just instantly teleport anywhere anyway? Isn't that what they're doing with those clouds when they spawn?

ocean

Banned
Why do Vex have gates when they can just instantly teleport anywhere anyway? Isn't that what they're doing with those clouds when they spawn?
I think they can teleport spatially but need the gates to move in time. Those portals in VoG aren't Cenus/Mars as they're commonly referred to because of their colors; they're future and past but it's the same room.

deoee

Thanks again for helping out earlier with Crota!
He crushed us brutally a few times... lol

Not much left to do now:

SVbkI3l.png

If someones up tomorrow, I'd love to do the PoE and Raid one :3

Klyka

Banned
uh, guys, it's pretty obvious that by "race bounties" they mean the bounties where you have to kill members of certain races.

there won't be sparrow races.

Owensboro

Edit:

Annimation1.gif

On this note, I need to do a Strike with guild members. Anyone from SEXY or HAWK online and want to do a quick strike? I think it's the last one I need.

Trakan

Can someone summarize the video by any chance? Can't watch it at work. :(

From Reddit:

Story is 6-7 Hours long (Before the End Game)
Race Bounties?
Most of the Towers NPCs will be part of the story
You can scan objects around the world to get some information on them (Bungies way of adding in-game lore), Being by the object will notify you on screen
Exotic Auto rifle that fires chain lightning
Eris Morn has been moved under the center stairs of the Tower
Fate Bringer now has 10 bullets
The Last Word still has 8 Bullets.
Eris Morn is a hunter.

btkadams

I don't think we will ever see sparrow racing. Bungie pretty much doesn't care about vehicles in Destiny imo.
Sparrow racing would be so cool too! Sparrows are so underdeveloped in the current game. More variety and upgrades in a racing format would be very cool.
I think they can teleport spatially but need the gates to move in time. Those portals in VoG aren't Cenus/Mars as they're commonly referred to because of their colors; they're future and past but it's the same room.
Ok, that makes more sense. Thanks!

Top Bottom