• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

todd360

My sister's cat decided to roll a hunter. She likes the capes since they can be used as blankets.

HgYsQ3t.jpg

Looks like she decided on rising sun tiger cloak.

How do I break the news to her?

void666

Banned
So, another hopscotch pilgrim dropped for me. This one right out of the box had feeding frenzy, braced frame and hidden hand.
Playing crucible right now and i'm really enjoying it. Maybe i'll reroll the other one for pve.

todd360

What the shit?! You mean some little scrub on 4chan or DeviantArt hasn't gone to town on that... subject matter? Wow, the Internet really is slipping.

I didn't do a extensive search. I typed in Hive rule 34 and destiny hive rule 34. Stuff like that. Eris popped up. The queen popped up as well.

todd360

I hate myself sometimes. I don't know why I looked that up.

I'm blaming Math and Todd for this!

I just looked again with different words and found some. Not much. What I did see was disturbing.

Edit: Lets maybe talk about something else now. This is the weirdest DGAF page I have ever seen.

Wynnebeck

Banned
Guys I fucked up. I tried to preorder the Collector's Edition tonight and got told they shut down pre-orders last week. How do I work at GameStop and didn't even hear that until tonight? Fuck Bungie/Activision man.

Top Bottom