• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

Deku Tree

If I could keep my rep then I would delete my female Titan and create a male Titan instead and replay the story because it has changed so much.

No way that I'm going to re-grind all that rep though so fogettabout that idea.

If I could keep my rep then I would delete my female Titan and create a male Titan instead and replay the story because it has changed so much.

Just get a whatever console you don't have and start three characs with opposite genders. It's what I'm doing so I recommend it.

squadr0n

Omg I finally finished the Thron Exotic Bounty Questline, and with a random person helping with the final fight at that. That was by far the hardest "Strike" (if you can even call it that) that Ive ever done in this game. Just being stuck in that really cramped area with the biggest boss in the game for about half an hour just trying to avoid being killed till Xyor actually spawns.

void666

Banned
First a hopscotch pilgrim with a perfect roll drops. Now a matador 64 with agressive ballistics, shotpackage, rifled barrel and knee pads. Praise the traveler.

Deku Tree

Just get a whatever console you don't have and start three characs with opposite genders. It's what I'm doing so I recommend it.

KeocNKVNuWmD6.gif

X-Frame

Some of these grimoire bonus requirements are ridiculous. 250 kills for Hydra's, Ogre's, etc but they have to be red bar enemies? That is some BS.

FyreWulff

Technically you can just make an alt account on your PS4, since all accounts on PS4 inherit the Plus of the main account

of course, anything those characters get is stuck on that account

Some of these grimoire bonus requirements are ridiculous. 250 kills for Hydra's, Ogre's, etc but they have to be red bar enemies? That is some BS.

Shrine of Oryx on lowest difficulty for Ogres
Black Garden (inside portal, not outside in patrol area) for Hydras

Each one takes ~30 seconds to kill and wipe, repeat as needed. If you do a little bit at a time it's not as bad as it seems honestly.

Blergh. 0 and 6. Thanks BreezyLimbo for taking a newb on and teaching him some things. Everybody was really chill and it was a good way to learn, no pressure.

Last time I played my K/D was 0.3. Tonight it was 0.77. So there's that.

I wasn't trying to go to Mercury, but feels bad, man.

tumblr_n2ea09P0Ot1tvo2xso3_500.gif

edit: things Breezy taught me:
- If I'm going to use a mid-range gun like Hopscotch, I should pair it with a short range gun like a shotgun, especially on close range tight maps.
- If your team isn't reviving you in combat situations much, armor with 2 grenades is better than a fast revive.
- I'm going too crazy trying to get kills with my Titan Smash.
- Otherwise, I'm doing okay.

Any strong backed trials peeps care to help carry my new hunter to five wins? I am at 32 presently. With the buffs should only be 3 wins.

Anyone?

I'd help if I were home. I need to check my internet lag at my parents place before I do any serious PVP. I don't want to disappoint you.

I'm also pretty high which always makes for increased lag.

Top Bottom