• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT27| Nerf Herders

todd360

They would, but I'm a realist. Or maybe just a pessimist.

Sparrow races make more sense. What kind of unique bounties for races could they possibly come up with? Humans go kill 3 vex. Exo go kill 4 cabal. Dumb as fuck.

Its sparrow racing for sure.

More evidence to this claim is the fact that they are giving year one players a tiger stripe sparrow. For racing. Gotta go fast.

todd360

What if its not sparrows. What if they discovered golden age nascar tech and we are nascar racing? Turning left has never been so intense.

X-Frame

From Reddit:

Story is 6-7 Hours long (Before the End Game)
Race Bounties?
Most of the Towers NPCs will be part of the story
You can scan objects around the world to get some information on them (Bungies way of adding in-game lore), Being by the object will notify you on screen
Exotic Auto rifle that fires chain lightning
Eris Morn has been moved under the center stairs of the Tower
Fate Bringer now has 10 bullets
The Last Word still has 8 Bullets.
Eris Morn is a hunter.

Interesting, 6-7 hours? Do we know how much the vanilla story was advertised as having?

Sparrow races make more sense. What kind of unique bounties for races could they possibly come up with? Humans go kill 3 vex. Exo go kill 4 cabal. Dumb as fuck.

Its sparrow racing for sure.

More evidence to this claim is the fact that they are giving year one players a tiger stripe sparrow. For racing. Gotta go fast.

Alien races makes the most sense. We already have bounties for them.

Trakan

Interesting, 6-7 hours? Do we know how much the vanilla story was advertised as having?

Lol, well I watched the leaked first mission from Gamescom the other day and it was
7 minutes long from start to finish, so don't count on that number.

njean777

Thanks again for helping out earlier with Crota!
He crushed us brutally a few times... lol

Not much left to do now:

SVbkI3l.png

If someones up tomorrow, I'd love to do the PoE and Raid one :3

Is this for the special year one emblem? If so where do I find this for my character?

Kyoufu

I'd rather have Bungie focus their efforts on actual areas of the game that are lacking rather than spending resources on racing bounties. Because racing with the only two legendary sparrows in the game is exciting right? :p

There isn't even any game space big enough for racing.

Anyone want to take a newb on for trials training? Doesn't have to be a full card. Just want to start learning.

34 Titan w/ Hopscotch, Party Crasher +1, Dreamwaker, fyi.

(I've done my meta research)

Anyone want to take a newb on for trials training? Doesn't have to be a full card. Just want to start learning.

34 Titan w/ Hopscotch, Party Crasher +1, Dreamwaker, fyi.

(I've done my meta research)

Sure if we can get one more I'll run with you.(I'm aiming to do 5 wins though, I'll probably bail out afterwards >_> BUT I WILL LEARN YOU WELL)

Top Bottom